Aloha All…

Aloha All…

For at least a short period of time we will try and regain some degree of quiet so that the work can go on. There have been a lot of phone calls since I brought the site down last night and a lot of folks to get back in the forum so please be patient as we contact everyone and get them through the new doorway.

Glenn

Aloha All…

Reply From: Coen To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2010-06-16

Also phone calls from people outside of HRVG, Glenn?

Good Morning

Reply From: Sita To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2010-06-16

Hi All,
I am making it a point to post on the bb more frequently. If any of you have not received protocols beyond S4, please email me and I will remedy that.

Having said that, I may need help to do a presentation to the Boulder, CO RV community in Sep on S7 Annex A. I think they are working on finding gold.
Any takers? Dick, would it be possible to work on DVD training for S7 Annexes A, B and C? Let me know and will help out.

Thank you,
Sita

Boulder?

Reply From: Michele To: Sita 2010-06-16

Which week in September? I am scheduled for a weeks leave in Sep…

Aloha All…

Reply From: Coen To: Michele 2010-06-16

Hey Sita, if you’re going to be in Boulder, if you like, I can set up a tour for you around the Google building there. Besides it being a fascinating place to visit, Tricia Stahr or Craig D’ Andrea (they are employees I know personally) could show you SketchUp, the easy 3D program I’d like to one day use to model an S3 and/or S4 Rushes with after submitting my session for analysis.

A few days ago I emailed Dr. Courtney Brown about doing the same thing for the Mars sessions and posting a presentation on it in here.

It is really a very useful and above all easy tool to work with, one which could greatly enhance a viewer’s ability to express what they see on Blackboard and/or what they perceive of the target as a whole. You can see some of my work with it here, on my personal site.

By the way, they also have free unlimited food. ;)

If you let me know at least two weeks in advance, I might be able to set you up. They are always looking for new ways to present SketchUp to the world and are amazed at how it is being used. Remote Viewing can only wow them again.

Glad We are Back

Reply From: Debra To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2010-06-16

Just want to RV with the least amount of stress–glad we can do that now!

Aloha Debra…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Debra 2010-06-16

Just want to RV with the least amount of stress–glad we can do that now!

I could not agree more.

Glenn

WoW

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Coen 2010-06-16

Hey Sita, if you’re going to be in Boulder, if you like, I can set up a tour for you around the Google building there. Besides it being a fascinating place to visit, Tricia Stahr or Craig D’ Andrea (they are employees I know personally) could show you SketchUp, the easy 3D program I’d like to one day use to model an S3 and/or S4 Rushes with after submitting my session for analysis.

A few days ago I emailed Dr. Courtney Brown about doing the same thing for the Mars sessions and posting a presentation on it in here.

It is really a very useful and above all easy tool to work with, one which could greatly enhance a viewer’s ability to express what they see on Blackboard and/or what they perceive of the target as a whole. You can see some of my work with it here, on my personal site.

By the way, they also have free unlimited food. ;)

If you let me know at least two weeks in advance, I might be able to set you up. They are always looking for new ways to present SketchUp to the world and are amazed at how it is being used. Remote Viewing can only wow them again.

Wow I wish I were going lol, love to get in to google.

Glenn

S7 Annex A

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Sita 2010-06-17

Hi All,
I am making it a point to post on the bb more frequently. If any of you have not received protocols beyond S4, please email me and I will remedy that.

Having said that, I may need help to do a presentation to the Boulder, CO RV community in Sep on S7 Annex A. I think they are working on finding gold.
Any takers? Dick, would it be possible to work on DVD training for S7 Annexes A, B and C? Let me know and will help out.

Thank you,
Sita

Sita,
I have the video of my presentation on S-7 Annex A determining location. I’ll convert it to a streaming file and have Dave Barners publish it her so folks can start by watching that.

Then, I will make a video instructing ANNEX A location finding. Michele, did I give you that training?

Coen, I’ll teach you this soon.

Dick

Phone Calls

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Coen 2010-06-17

Also phone calls from people outside of HRVG, Glenn?

Coen,
The IRVA conference begins Friday. I’m sure HRVG will be missed- we usually have a big presence there. And I imagine there will be some questions about our website.

We’ll keep you posted. Glenn will be talking with all the insiders there.

Dick

Aloha All…

Reply From: Michele To: Dick Allgire 2010-06-17

Sita,
I have the video of my presentation on S-7 Annex A determining location. I’ll convert it to a streaming file and have Dave Barners publish it her so folks can start by watching that.

Then, I will make a video instructing ANNEX A location finding. Michele, did I give you that training?

Coen, I’ll teach you this soon.

Dick

Yes..but I’ve only done it once. I could use the refresher. I probably have it somewhere.

Aloha All…

Reply From: Coen To: Dick Allgire 2010-06-18

Glenn will be talking with all the insiders there.

Ah, so Glenn is going.

No HRVG at IRVA

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Coen 2010-06-18

Ah, so Glenn is going.

No one from HRVG (in Hawaii) is attending the conference. Glenn is not there. He’ll be getting updates here in Hawaii from email and phone.

There may be some of our members or associates from the mainland stopping in.

Dick

ALoha…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2010-06-19

Got a few photos in email today from the conference. Our own Webmaster Dave Barnes is attending the conference and hopefully he will be able to write a review of the happenings.

Glenn

By the way…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2010-06-19

Hey Dick,

So far in the opening day photo’s Paul Smith is not wearing a tie lol.

W.

That Entrainment

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2010-06-19

Hey Dick,

So far in the opening day photo’s Paul Smith is not wearing a tie lol.

W.

We probably could have predicted that.

Seriously, when I think back and consider all the time, effort, and energy put into that entrainment, it seems a bit overwhelming. How far back did the resonance of that effort go? I think back before even I know.

Surely to Paul visiting your house, and much earlier than that. The dinner at Debra’s where we had Paul in our playground and put cues in place. The work I did after we decided on the entrainment. It is a big pot of soup, stirred and simmered just enough. Someone smart like Coen could even find posts in the archives prior to the conference last October where Paul and neckties were mentioned in seemingly cryptic messages. No one got that clue yet. Like Darren Brown says things out in the open during his show, but not until they play the tape back and the viewers understand what was in their face the whole time.

I remember standing at the last conference after Paul opened the envelope and everyone in the audience demanding to know RIGHT NOW how it was done. Was it precog? Was it RV? Was it RI? No. No. No. How to explain to them the subtle understanding that everything is related and interconnected, that observation, intent, rehearsal can make “reality” fall into place. The fact that what I did was the result of 13 years training, and is beyond their ability to comprehend.

Dick

Scroll to Top