Anti-Gravity… With My Own Eyes

Anti-Gravity… With My Own Eyes

I witnessed something which I found quite interesting today. An engineer at the TV station asked, "Want to see something cool?"

He took me back the engineering department, full of workbenches and all kinds of electronic stuff.

He told me about a website:

jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

At this site they discuss and demonstrate "lifters " which employ the Biefield-Brown effect. Using an asymmetrical capacitor with very high voltage to produce thrust, these devices defy gravity. The engineer had constructed one using instructions from the website. He pulled a high voltage generator out of an old color TV (The dead TV was on a nearby workbench with its guts hanging out.)

On a desk connected by several copper wires sat a triangular structure constructed of balsa wood and tin foil. He turned on the current, and the triangular structure lifted off the table and began floating. He had used fishing line to secure it and keep it from flying off. It wobbled and floated, but it by God for sure absolutely demonstrated anti-gravitic capability.

It is one thing to read about such a thing or to see a clip on the internet. Quite another to watch it with your own eyes several feet away.

So it is not a matter of IF man can create anti gravity lifting bodies- just a matter of how powerful and complex.

Visit the website to learn more. I’m going to do a news feature on this one.

Aloha,

Dick

Re: Anti-Gravity… With My Own Eyes

Reply From: J.P. To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-12

Hey Dick,
Is this the same guy that put together that inert gas device you mentioned once before? If he is, he sounds like the kind of guy you would want as a friend….lol.

JP

Reply From: RG To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-13

Dick:

Seems there are a lot of devices out there that seem to defiy gravity. Check out this website:

www.latestbuy.com.au/levitron_gadget.html

www.iwantoneofthose.com/ANTGLOVAR_LIFE.htm

Also here is a link with more info about what you witnessed: www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.08/pwr_antigravity.html

RG

Re: Anti-Gravity goog luck with news feature

Reply From: George To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-14

Hi Dick:

Looks like you’ve got a REAL one. I hope you can get your news feature on air as this is the sort of thing that has been vigorously suppressed the past. Jean-Louis Naudin is an associate of Tom Bearden www.cheniere.org/ who has a patent on a free energy device that produces 2000 watts continuously with no moving parts! Watch out. This sort thing is very likely to be suppressed.

Reply From: Rich To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-15

Why wouldn’t you call a helicopter an anti-gravity device?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Rich 2004-08-16

Why wouldn’t you call a helicopter an anti-gravity device?

A helicopter is able to fly because the rotors (which act as "wings" or airfoils) produce thrust or lift. When an airplane flies the movement of air over the wing (airfoil) produces a difference in air pressure that creates lift. Helicopters cause the wings (airfoils) themselves to move and that produces the lift. It is air that keeps the helicopter aloft and if you stopped the movement of air it would drop like a rock.

In the device demonstrated for me there are no wings, no airfoils, and air is not used to produce lift. Somehow this device floats without conventional means of lift and propulsion.

It is quite interesting. And it makes me wonder- if our engineer at the TV station can use an old color TV, balsa wood and tinfoil- what can government scientists with unlimited budgets create using this same concept? Anyone seen photos of triangular objects that have been floating over Belgium and other places for the past 12 years or so?

Aloha

Dick

Reply From: Rich To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-17

Maybe pickey here……but to me an anti grav device would be something that affects gravity itself. Is there any evidence of that?

Otherwise…….a helium baloon or hot air baloon rises (albiet uncontrollably without adjustable airfoils) — buoyancy I guess is the term.

There are electro-magnetic devices that can suspend objects and move them in space also but I dont think that is anti gravity either.

Anyway……I was wondering about the definition of anti gravity device.

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Rich 2004-08-17

The physics behind this thing is WAY beyond my understanding… and the engineer who built it isn’t all that clear about it either, although he can discuss it much more intelligently than I can.

Let me do the story and ask him to put it in terms I can understand. I’ll post the story when I do it.

Dick

Reply From: p.: To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-17

HI Dick’
this is the same unit that Art Bell featured on his show/web-site and sold/promoted a few years back…

He told me about a website: jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

At this site they discuss and demonstrate "lifters " which employ the Biefield-Brown effect. Using an asymmetrical capacitor with very high voltage to produce thrust, these devices defy gravity. The engineer had constructed one using instructions from the website. He pulled a high voltage generator out of an old color TV (The dead TV was on a nearby workbench with its guts hanging out.)

On a desk connected by several copper wires sat a triangular structure constructed of balsa wood and tin foil. He turned on the current, and the triangular structure lifted off the table and began floating. He had used fishing line to secure it and keep it from flying off. It wobbled and floated, but it by God for sure absolutely demonstrated anti-gravitic capability.

It is one thing to read about such a thing or to see a clip on the internet. Quite another to watch it with your own eyes several feet away.

So it is not a matter of IF man can create anti gravity lifting bodies- just a matter of how powerful and complex.

Visit the website to learn more. I’m going to do a news feature on this one.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: p.: 2004-08-18

HI Dick’ this is the same unit that Art Bell featured on his show/web-site and sold/promoted a few years back…

Yes, it is indeed. The reason I posted about it- it is one thing to see a photo on the internet, or a jerky steaming video clip. It is quite another thing to see the device on a table in front of you… watch the engineer hit the switch and see it rise up in defiance of gravity with your own eyes.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: steve To: Dick Allgire 2004-08-19

Hi Dick,

What happened to the bitter and twisted media man lol!

–Steve

www.film-it.com

Yes, it is indeed. The reason I posted about it- it is one thing to see a photo on the internet, or a jerky steaming video clip. It is quite another thing to see the device on a table in front of you… watch the engineer hit the switch and see it rise up in defiance of gravity with your own eyes.

Aloha,

Dick

Wired article on the Levitator

Reply From: Anela To: steve 2004-08-21

Didn’t someone post a link here to a Wired article about this device? I read that article after seeing the posting here, and assumed I found the link here. I’ve provided it again.

In short, the anti-gravity device doesn’t work in a vacuum. If it doesn’t work in a vacuum, it must not be an anti-gravity device, but instead is using air somehow to propel itself.

It is still an amazing device, but not an antigravity device.

Anela

Scroll to Top