ARE EARLY REMOTE VIEWERS SWANN AND MOCH DISTANT COUSINS?

ARE EARLY REMOTE VIEWERS SWANN AND MOCH DISTANT COUSINS?

Hello;

Rumor has it that both pioneer remote viewers, Ingo D. Swann and Alfred E. Moch might be distant cousins? It has not been proven nor disproven at this time. Does anyone here know this to be true, or Can anyone here remote view this to verify?

Thanx…

Dr. S.

THE REAL QUESTION IS..

Reply From: Lucid To: Dr. Syberlux 2005-01-02

Could "Dr. Syberlux" be one of Moch’s many aliases?

Re: THE REAL QUESTION IS..

Reply From: Herbie To: Lucid 2005-01-02

Could "Dr. Syberlux" be one of Moch’s many aliases?

How about the question as a target? Are Al and Ingo related?

Love and kisses, etc.

Herbie

Dear Herbie

Reply From: Lucid To: Herbie 2005-01-03

Why RV? You would need to confirm the information anyway.

Besides, a question is not exactly a proper tasking. What would the viewer(s) describe if Al and Ingo were or were not related?

But why, oh why should this matter be of interest to anyone here?

Re: Dear Herbie

Reply From: RG To: Lucid 2005-01-03

Curiosity, Lucid. Curiosity, which by the way killed the cat! Hahahahaha.

Why RV? You would need to confirm the information anyway.

Besides, a question is not exactly a proper tasking. What would the viewer(s) describe if Al and Ingo were or were not related?

But why, oh why should this matter be of interest to anyone here?

>

Re: Dear Herbie

Reply From: Herbie To: RG 2005-01-03

Curiosity, Lucid. Curiosity, which by the way killed the cat! Hahahahaha.

This might be interesting. A RV’er could attempt to to rv this and compare the result to the Mormon geneological data.
Could Lucid rv this, please, or anyone qualified.
Sounds like fun.
Thanks.

Re: ARE EARLY REMOTE VIEWERS SWANN AND MOCH DISTANT COUSINS?

Reply From: J.K. To: Dr. Syberlux 2005-01-03

Hey Doc;

I know it’s a fact in Hollywood that NBC’s "Medium" Patricia Arquette’s ex-hubby, Nicholas Cage is somehow related to Moch. Oh yes,yes it’s true!

Did both Ingo Swann and Al Moch consult on this new show?

J.K.

So please tell me…

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Herbie 2005-01-05

I haven’t been posting much lately because of the noise factor. Too many love to post drivel who don’t really practice RV, don’t understand it, can’t do it, and don’t publish any data of merit.

So let me just ask this. How would you answer this question via remote viewing:

How about the question as a target? Are Al and Ingo related?

What would be the target cue?

What data produced by a remote viewer would answer the question?

Who in the RV community has demonstrated the ability to answer a question this subtle and complex?

What type of analysis would you employ to determine the answer contained in the RV data?

Why would you devote the time and effort and resources needed to mount an effort to answer this question?

Is there someone out there who can post an intelligent answer to any of these questions?

Aloha

Dick

Re: So please tell me…

Reply From: Steve To: Dick Allgire 2005-01-06

I haven’t been posting much lately because of the noise factor. Too many love to post drivel who don’t really practice RV, don’t understand it, can’t do it, and don’t publish any data of merit.

Dick,

Maybe this answers the question in a round-about sort of way; in my estimation 99.9 percent of the worlds population will pay to experience something unique.

If those people are businessmen then you have a good saleable commodity. Convoluted questions appear all the time on message boards.

Steve

Reply From: jimmy To: Dick Allgire 2005-01-09

Good Day, Dick

Thank you, for helping to keep us on track. There is a lot of information associated with remote viewing and it is easy to get side tracked.

The question: "Is there someone out there who can post an intelligent answer to any of these questions?" – Is difficult to access and I can only explain the merit of where I am at.

An area, I have been working with is – HRVG.ORG / Analysis: "The Case for Visual Ideograms" and the book: "Mind to Mind" by: Rene Warcollier – Pg. 42, Tyrrell has said: "The conscious experience of the percipient, whether it takes the form of a vision or a voice or a dream or an impulse, is a created symbol, which stands for the telepathic event. It is not the telepathic event itself, but is a signal created to inform the conscious mind that telepathy has occurred. That is why telepathic information is so often partly wrong. The symbolic signal may contain extraneous matter. It is a creation, just as a dream is a creation, contrived by some subliminal factor in the personality; and that factor has a strong dramatic sense and is not above elaborating and embroidering the signal it creates."

Note: It will be 3 decades on July 30, 2005; since the mysterious disappearance of former Teamsters President, Jimmy Hoffa.

In a lucid dream; I was given an information lead, regarding the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa. I walk up to a concrete block structure. It has a masonry grout finish on the wall and is painted a light-pink. There is an approximately 6 inch in height by 18 inch in width, window; with a button below it. I was told, to push the button; which is a buzzer.

I am a bit anxious and walk around looking for something; after pressing the buzzer. I do not see any doors; just a maze of pinkish walls. I check the time and it is 3:47 AM. I press the buzzer, again.

I turn and look down the hill, to the gate entrance. On the other side of the perimeter wall; I can see the flicker of light from a police vehicle, reflected on the street area. And, I hear the muffled talk of men.

When, I turn to push the buzzer again, everything becomes quiet; too quiet. I become uncharacteristically nervous; as I stand there, with my finger on the buzzer.

Some may declare this is somewhat risible – But, this is the best way, I can describe the feelings, I progress through; when I sometimes, give a psychic reading. It starts, as an exciting adventure and turns into a toil of questionable doubt.

It began, about a year and a half ago. I went to a class, that was advertised, as – Learning how to work with your intuition. But, it was really a class that would teach us – How to give a psychic reading.

The last day of class; the instructor decided to give us a taste of the Psychic Hot Line. There were 16 people in the class, including the instructor. We put 8 chairs in one row and facing this row of chairs, another row of 8 chairs. We were given 2 minutes, to give a psychic reading. We would then move to the next chair, to the right and give another 2 minute reading, to the person across from us.

I remember the instructor telling us, "If you are not going into Alpha, you are not getting the information."

In the book, Awaking the Mind" … by: Anna Wise; Pg. 17 – "The quickest and easiest way to begin to learn how to develop an awakened mind is through meditation. Once you have developed the alpha, theta and delta of the meditation mind-wave pattern without beta (i.e., without thought), then you can add the beta back in the appropriate way to create an awakened mind. Alpha development creates the bridge to the subconscious mind and provides lucidity, clarity and vividness within."

Pg. 210: "The chi must have intention. (In the Chinese practice of Chi Kung, the energy or chi is circulated through the body in what is known as the "microcosmic orbit.")" I use breathe with intention, to move into the alpha state of consciousness.

I was to give a reading to a woman, who had her horse stolen. We had previously written our impressions about the situation. And, I felt she wanted additional information. I close my eyes and move into alpha.

I see a case. It could be a brief case or a suit case. The case opens and I stutter; "Ahh, the case is going to open up."

I pause, as I watch the V-area of the open case. It begins to stretch into a perspective view of a road and the case area flattens out into a landscape. It looks, like I am observing a film negative. The color is primarily red, with black edging and contrasted with white areas. At the end of the road, I observe two men on horseback and I stammer, "And ah, it will lead to two men."

I pick up on an impression, that the man on the left often wears a gray, unusual type of boot. Not the normal cowboy boot. The man on the right is wearing a sombrero – felt type hat. And, as I start to tell the woman about the man on the left; I hear the instructor’s voice, "Ok people, that’s 2 minutes. Let’s move on to the next reading."

I was receiving a beautiful array of symbolic information, from the matrix. But, I was stuttering and stammering, in a choppy delivery of conscious information.

F. Holmes (Skip) Atwater, with – The Monroe Institute, talks about focused consciousness. TMI Research Index: Focused consciousness implies something different from ordinary conscious. Focused, coherent states of consciousness appear to provide clarity to knowing, an organizing influence on perceived reality. Ordinary consciousness encourages entropy of thought and frenetic dissonant perceptions of reality. Since consciousness is not limited to the often-narrow confines of the physical body, has field-like properties and is not limited to the concepts of time and space, these principles apply on both an individual and worldwide basis, possibly across all time and space.

Robert Monroe said, "The greatest illusion is that mankind has limitations."

In a lucid dream; I walk down a path, in the early morning. I am to meet one of Sahara Sally’s men at the stream, near the barren rock. He is to take me down stream, to meet with her.

I ponder the last time, I was with Sahara. As, I lay in her arms; I remember her looking at me, in an odd way and yelling, "WOULD SOMEONE GET HIM OFF OF ME!" I am then, suddenly pulled from her and shoved to the floor. I feel like an animal, as I lay there. "YOU LIED TO ME!", she quipped.

I can now see the guide standing near the stream. He is a burly man of average height. I watch him wring a towel out and flip it across his shoulder. He then, notices me approaching and waves.

Nearing the boat area; I watch small wiggly creatures starting to waddle from the stream. They are approximately 16 inch to 18 inch in diameter and look like a dark brown tumbleweed. When, the wiggliers’ waddled up around our feet; the guide took his towel and pops about 3 of the water creatures. He is fast and they bust like water balloons. "Water Babies", he tells me. "They are Water Babies", he repeats. He then laughed, as the Babies scurry back to the stream and submerge.

I walk over to the boat. It is a small row boat, with a motor mount and one bench seat across the midsection. I am tired and sit down in the boat, to wait for the guide. He walks over and sits beside me. He looks at me and asks, "Would you like to be with me?" I get in his face and tell him,"NO!" This upsets the man. I watch him get up and angrily walk away.

I then feel the magnetic pull, from something on my head and shoulder area. It is starting to pull my head down toward the motor mount. I turn my head sideways and I see the Water Babies have grouped, again. They are trying to get into the row boat. I receive an impression, they are just babies; who want to lick the flesh, from my skull and suck the sweet juice from my body; like a baby would nurse a bottle. And, I bitterly complain, "I do not have time for this!" I then, observe a barefoot woman, wearing tan leather riding breeches and a white long sleeve, silk blouse; walking toward the row boat …

I feel lucid dreaming and psychic development is synergetic with remote viewing. Again, we appreciate your help Dick, in keeping us on the path.

Thanks, jimmy

So let me just ask this. How would you answer this question via remote viewing:

What would be the target cue?

What data produced by a remote viewer would answer the question?

Who in the RV community has demonstrated the ability to answer a question this subtle and complex?

What type of analysis would you employ to determine the answer contained in the RV data?

Why would you devote the time and effort and resources needed to mount an effort to answer this question?

Is there someone out there who can post an intelligent answer to any of these questions?

Aloha

Dick

Reply From: Dr. Syberlux To: J.K. 2005-01-10

J.K.

Though it is true that Cage and Moch are related in The Coppola’s. I don’t think Swann and Moch worked as consultants on "Medium". Perhaps you’re getting mixed up with Moch’s involvement with ‘Suspect Zero’?

Dr S.

Hey Doc;

I know it’s a fact in Hollywood that NBC’s "Medium" Patricia Arquette’s ex-hubby, Nicholas Cage is somehow related to Moch. Oh yes,yes it’s true!

Did both Ingo Swann and Al Moch consult on this new show?

J.K.

Questions?

Reply From: Cassy J. To: Dr. Syberlux 2005-01-11

Doctor Syberlux;

I have read at Ingo’s webpage that he was aquainted or friends with Hollywood Actress, Gloria Swanson. Since Swann and Swanson are almost the same in name, are they related too?

I read your article about Moch being related to Hollywood Actor, Orson Welles. What’s all this showbiz stuff?

I thought Ed ‘Dr. Doom’ Dames consulted on the movie Suspect Zero? Do you know something we don’t

Reply From: J.K. To: Dr. Syberlux 2005-01-11

"Suspect Zero"?

Does this movie have anything to do with Dames messing up Donahue and then flaming Moch, in which he "Spooked" Dames, giving it right back to em?

Dames doesn’t lose it like that, unless his pants were down and maybe Moch had something over him?

Oh, is this one for history!

J.P.

Reply From: J.K. To: Dick Allgire 2005-01-11

If both are renown for their contibution to remote viewing, How simple or hard can it possibly be?

Just curious,

J.K.

Aloha

Dick

Reply From: Dr. Syberlux To: J.K. 2005-01-12

J.K.;

According to Hollywood insiders, the movie script was a rewrite. The suject of remote viewing was put in after, and before Mr. Dames was called in as a consultant for the movie.

Ho;;ywood insider, "Moriarty" said They got the remote viewing from someplace else. It would seem that Mr. Dames was not the primary source for the movie rewrite.

Though I wish to remain on the original question, the question by Cassy J., asking about Gloria Swanson being related to Ingo Swann, may not be correct?

Her real last name was spelled ‘Svenson’ or something like that. In her bio, Gloria’s Father was in the U.S. Army, and her family lived around Chicago. Perhaps it is still a varient of Swann or even Swan? It would be nice if Mr. Swann can answer this question better?

Dr. S

"Suspect Zero"?

Does this movie have anything to do with Dames messing up Donahue and then flaming Moch, in which he "Spooked" Dames, giving it right back to em?

Dames doesn’t lose it like that, unless his pants were down and maybe Moch had something over him?

Oh, is this one for history!

J.P.

>

Reply From: Lucid To: J.K. 2005-01-12

If both are renown for their contibution to remote viewing, How simple or hard can it possibly be?

Why don’t you figure it out. See for example the Erminmink presentation under Projects. Pay special attention to the part about Analysis.

Who we are talking about (and what they have or have not done) doesn’t make any difference.

So, ARE EARLY REMOTE VIEWERS SWANN AND MOCH DISTANT COUSINS?

Reply From: Dr. Syberlux To: Dr. Syberlux 2005-01-13

Hi All;

I wanted my addition facts straight on remote viewing and especially on both Mr. Swann and Mr./Rev. Moch possibly being related?

My wish is to publish an additional news article at RMN, and present an acurate and positive non-bias report. I hope I can get another opinion (a remote viewing opinion) on this question asap?

"Patriotlad" and I, feel that there’s a ‘serious turf war’ in the intelligence community, and getting a clear and official telling of remote viewing seems most difficult. Some sources have been accurate, and on the other hand, information that’s very questionable?

"Thank you for the Q and A, as well as some of the non-answers I got"

Dr. S

Dear Moch..

Reply From: Lucid To: Dr. Syberlux 2005-01-13

Your ploys are (still) pathetic. Maybe you should just focus on your career as an extra..

Scroll to Top