Bad News For Big Papi And The Sox

BAD NEWS FOR THE BOSTON RED SOX

I was standing in line at Safeway today waiting for more than five minutes while an inconsiderate woman with a death wish in front of me ordered a pack of cigarettes. Everything stopped. The checkout clerk had to leave his post, walk over to the cigarette case, find someone to help him open it, then take a few moments to locate the particular brand of poison this woman had ordered, close up the case, get it locked, bring the cancer pack back, and finally ring up the total. Then the woman paid with a credit card (she didnst know how to use it) and it took another lengthy wait for her to pay for 2 cans of energy drink, a six-pack of beer, and a pack of cigarettes.

I have a curse, or an entrainment, that is very annoying. I hate waiting in line, and no matter which line I chose I always end up in the line with people who donst have the fundamental intelligence or perception to perform the simple act of paying for groceries.

Why do I post about my pet peeve on a remote viewing bulletin board? While I was waiting for the stupid lady to get and pay for her cigarettes I looked down and noticed the new issue of Sports Illustrated. Woe is me. On the cover standing there smiling with his bat is Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz. Big Papi! – having a year in which he seems to hit a walk-off home run about every other day. Everything is going right for him. The Sox are 4 games up on the Yankees in the NL east.

Why would he allow his photo on the cover of Sports Illustrated? Is he out of his mind???

There is a curse.

There is in fact, a curse. But letss not call it that. Curses are not real. There is an entrainment. I am predicting here and now that his season is doomed. He will have some tragic injury, the team will fail, his batting average will plummet, something terrible is gonna happen.

THE SPORTS ILLUSTRATED COVER JINX

Do this. Open Google and type in this search phrase: “Sports Illustrated Cover Curse.” Then read about all the times a player or team has appeared on the cover, and tragedy ensues.

I remember reading about Nomar Garciaparra a few years ago. On the cover of S.I. Touted as the most fit man in baseball. Immediately suffered a season ending injury. Took him years to come back, left the Sox the year they won the World Series- he wasnst there for it.

This quote from one of the articles about S.I. cover jinx:

“The list of season-ending injuries, fatal car crashes, family tragedies, divorces, batting slumps, chokes, losing streaks and shocking upsets suffered by individuals and teams since August 1954 is too long and scary to recount.”

The point is there comes a time when a tipping point is reached. It is not just urban legend, nor is it coincidence. The thing becomes ENTRAINED. Being on the cover of S.I. is now somehow linked, attached, and resonating with injury and bad luck. It is enjoined, entangled, entrained.

This is not superstition. The weight of the collective consciousness that associates the cover of this magazine with ill fate has an effect. An entrainment has occurred.

There was an organization that had an almost unlimited budget that utilized computers to analyze things, and to create encryptions. They had a computer that would take a message and turn it into something that seemed utterly random, without meaning. This computer was situated next to another computer that had a different function. (Pay attention.) The computer that was supposed to be spitting out randomness began creating recognizable messages.

This caught someoness attention in a big way. The organization that was employing these computers studied everything that was generated with great attention to detail. How could it be that utter, super computer generated randomness could suddenly begin forming UNencrypted messages? This was studied long and hard. They discovered that the randomness-generating computer and the nearby computer had fallen into a strange sort of harmony. An entrainment. The one computer was allowing the random generator computer to become not so random. Messages from the adjacent computer were playing out in the code.

There was a linkage. On some level they had synched, for reasons that are not fully understood. (Maybe they understand it, but they arenst telling.) The point is, this is a weird universe. Entrainments are real.

Back to David Ortiz. He has put himself on the cover of Sports Illustrated, and is now- whether he knows it or not (Ism sure someone other than me will bring this up and call it to his attention) entered an entrainment field that is robust and real.

Wesll report on his season as it progresses.

Aloha,

Dick

Entrainment/Baseball and RVing

Reply From: John Morrison To: Dick Allgire 2006-07-06

Aloha Dick-

First of all, media is about entrainment which is a level of hypnosis.
Secondly, I played catcher on the 4th and was run over (after
I tagged her out)by a 6’2″ centerfield amazon and tore knee
cartilage.
Thirdly, RVing in the scientific (blind target) practice has proven to me
(thanks to HRVG Inc. etc.) what the mind is capable of, transcendence
and focus to get that data from the universe and ‘that bandwith’.
That fact, still cheers me on and requires diligence and a proper,
skillbase.

Question, is the target P2S6-H8D2 still open or closed with received
data?

Best to all at HRVG.

Johnm

Target still being worked P2S6-H8D2

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: John Morrison 2006-07-06

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. I have not gotten any data on target P2S6-H8D2.

I was hoping Glenn would work it in front of the class on the white board while we all copy the data flow.

But by all means- everyone work this and send in the work.

This is also a good chance to brush up on S-7 Annex A lobs, with feedback to come soon.

Dick

Watching David Ortiz curse/entrainment

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dick Allgire 2006-07-06

Big Papi hit two home runs tonight. One was a grand slam, so the curse/entrainment has not kicked in yet, lol.

Dick

Reply From: Targeteer To: Dick Allgire 2006-07-08

Remember when Mary Lou Retin (I hope I spelled it right) hit a perfect 10, when the only thing that would win was a perfect 10 and nothing less.

What was at play there? Was it just luck? Was it a culmination of skill? Or was it hundreds of thousands of minds in cohesion all on the same outcome… “she must hit a perfect 10 if the US team was going to win.” Because there was only one outcome possible to win, not multiple outcomes, but only one… Did this create cohesion?

Was the “path laid” by all those minds on that outcome, and she simply followed suit?

Here’s something else to think about… say the event was broadcast in the united states after the fact, not live. Could entrainments be setup across time?

My gut tells me they can. Can you thinks of some expirments that would test that theory?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Targeteer 2006-07-08

Could entrainments be setup across time?

My gut tells me they can. Can you thinks of some expirments that would test that theory?

Glenn and his friends are working on an interesting experiment involving the Titanic and little girl who perished in the sinking. Have you heard about that one?

Dick

Reply From: Targeteer To: Dick Allgire 2006-07-08

Glenn and his friends are working on an interesting experiment involving the Titanic and little girl who perished in the sinking. Have you heard about that one?

Dick

Hi Dick,

Yes, fascinating to say the least. However, this a grand culmination of lots of work creating a macro event. What if in the meantime we could design a few expirments dealing with more random potentials just to see what kind of effects we could have across time? Then we could build from there… using the distinctions we learned to create more macro effects. The potentials are very fascinating to me.

Footprints…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Targeteer 2006-07-08

It is an interesting concept. There are some things that fall into place when we think about Remote Viewing and the past. In a past issue of “On Target” (August – September 2001) you and I wrote a piece on Remote Influencing. In that piece we discussed some things that must be considered.

In a general way one should not consider Entrainment to be influencing. While there will always be a Sea Lawyer somewhere who will claim that it is, it takes a brighter mind to understand how it is not. Entrainment never takes away any persons right to make their own decisions or choices. It changes aspects or potentials of an environment for a brief period of time that may be responded to by someone or something.

On Monday the people in class were able to see the “Affinity” between two inanimate objects. When time and again the chess pieces came together what was really being seen were the tracks of the invisible man in the snow. There was something special happening and in those footprints we caught “Affinity” and for a brief period we watched it move within an area under our control.

What if affinity was not our goal but something else equally as abstract? What if we wanted to see the footprints of, or action sense of, a movement or direction? What if we wanted to see “Left” or “Right” or “Hate” or “Hunger”? It all comes down to intellect and design.

When we think about the past there is a major issue. That issue is access. Many is the gun fired in anger but simply no way to put the bullet back in the gun once fired. Time robs us of access to the sequence of actions, it pushes us forward and we cannot change what we have done.

Remote Viewing gives us access to the past but it is passive in its’ way. To be truthful there are not many Remote Viewers who are skilled enough to reach into the past and be of much use for anything beyond the grasp of a shape or other innocuous data. In the Guild we have trained to be more than that. I have waited many years working with the same people to ensure that you do have the skills and you can displace more of the “You” to those places.

If we were to design an entrainment to begin in the past and persevere to the now, what would that be? Certainly not influencing. How would you know if it worked? What would you see as a result? What is there in the past that would practically be subject to entrainment consideration?

What footprints do you want to see?

Glenn

Reply From: Targeteer To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2006-07-09

Glenn how about we setup an experiment to test this theory.

Say someone familiar with entrainments setups an entrainment scheme.

They put this information in a sealed envelope.

Then the itinerations are run on the roulette wheel, and everything is carefully recorded… maybe even video taped.

Then someone who had nothing to do with designing the entrainment, or with the itinerations is given the envelope a week after the itinerations are executed.

Their job is to entrain the roulette wheel for the prior Monday as specified.

Then we simply go back to the itineration documentation and see if the entrainment had effect across time.

What do you think of that setup?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Targeteer 2006-07-09

Glenn how about we setup an experiment to test this theory.

Say someone familiar with entrainments setups an entrainment scheme.

They put this information in a sealed envelope.

Then the itinerations are run on the roulette wheel, and everything is carefully recorded… maybe even video taped.

Then someone who had nothing to do with designing the entrainment, or with the itinerations is given the envelope a week after the itinerations are executed.

Their job is to entrain the roulette wheel for the prior Monday as specified.

Then we simply go back to the itineration documentation and see if the entrainment had effect across time.

What do you think of that setup?

Hey T-
I think you may be trying to make it too complicated. Let’s work our boards, keep good records, go to Glenn’s and work the master board together, and then take something unrelated under observation.

They will entrain. Get a core belief and understanding of that, then we can go to something complex and really interesting.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: Targeteer To: Dick Allgire 2006-07-09

Hey Dick,

Over course that project will be ongoing…

Feels like I have a sports car, and now I want to take it for a spin and see what it can really do. Of coures you don’t know what’s possible until you move into the “impossible”.

He’s been hospitalized

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dick Allgire 2006-08-24

Ortiz
Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz confirmed to the Boston Herald on Thursday that he was hospitalized last weekend for an irregular heartbeat.

Ortiz told the Herald he began experiencing a rapid heartbeat Friday night after the Red Sox were swept by the New York Yankees in a doubleheader at Fenway Park. Although Ortiz played Saturday, the problem persisted and the Red Sox medical staff advised him to visit Massachusetts General Hospital, where he was held overnight for observation.

Ortiz, who is hitting .286 and leads the majors with 46 homers and 120 RBI this season, didn’t miss any time during the Yankees series.

Big Papi has medical trouble after SI cover photo

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dick Allgire 2006-08-24

BAD NEWS FOR THE BOSTON RED SOX

Why would he allow his photo on the cover of Sports Illustrated? Is he out of his mind???

There is a curse.

There is in fact, a curse. But letss not call it that. Curses are not real. There is an entrainment. I am predicting here and now that his season is doomed. He will have some tragic injury, the team will fail, his batting average will plummet, something terrible is gonna happen.

THE SPORTS ILLUSTRATED COVER JINX

Do this. Open Google and type in this search phrase: “Sports Illustrated Cover Curse.” Then read about all the times a player or team has appeared on the cover, and tragedy ensues.

This quote from one of the articles about S.I. cover jinx:

“The list of season-ending injuries, fatal car crashes, family tragedies, divorces, batting slumps, chokes, losing streaks and shocking upsets suffered by individuals and teams since August 1954 is too long and scary to recount.”

Back to David Ortiz. He has put himself on the cover of Sports Illustrated, and is now- whether he knows it or not (Ism sure someone other than me will bring this up and call it to his attention) entered an entrainment field that is robust and real.

Wesll report on his season as it progresses.

Dick

Ortiz
Boston Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz confirmed to the Boston Herald on Thursday that he was hospitalized last weekend for an irregular heartbeat.

Ortiz told the Herald he began experiencing a rapid heartbeat Friday night after the Red Sox were swept by the New York Yankees in a doubleheader at Fenway Park. Although Ortiz played Saturday, the problem persisted and the Red Sox medical staff advised him to visit Massachusetts General Hospital, where he was held overnight for observation.

Ortiz, who is hitting .286 and leads the majors with 46 homers and 120 RBI this season, didn’t miss any time during the Yankees series.

Sports Illustrated Curse?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dick Allgire 2006-08-29

BOSTON — Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz, the AL leader in home runs and RBI, will have more tests for heart palpitations before he returns to the lineup.

The tests will take a few days, said Red Sox medical director Thomas Gill on Tuesday.

“David had not experienced any additional episodes of palpitations until Monday evening,” Gill said. “With the recurrence of these symptoms, we would like David to be fully examined and tested before he is allowed to return to the field.

Scroll to Top