Coming Soon…

Coming Soon…

Aloha All,

Coming in the next few months will be two programs on television of interest to us in the Guild. The Discovery Channel will air a program (One Step Beyond) in which a segment will highlight Dr. Richard Ireland. Additionally our own Banshee will be a main feature on Court TV’s Psychic Detective series. If you have never been amazed before hold on to your socks. This will certainly rock you sense of what one motivated Remote Viewer can accomplish. I won’t steal the thunder or spoil the surprise but what has never been done has been done.

Glenn

Re: Coming Soon…

Reply From: J.P. To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-07-16

Glenn,

If it’s not too much trouble, please keep us posted on the actual dates of these shows, I don’t want to miss them.

Recently I’ve been watching Nancy Myers and also a woman, who I think was named Nancy Weber on "Psychic detectives". These two women, who work separately but have been both featured on this show are truely amazing. Even the detectives are left spellbound with how easily they can give them details and even accurate descriptions of the criminals they look for.

It makes you wonder what they could do, if given the task of working on some of the most famous murders in history, such as the JFK asassination…. etc.

J.P.

Aloha All,

Coming in the next few months will be two programs on television of interest to us in the Guild. The Discovery Channel will air a program (One Step Beyond) in which a segment will highlight Dr. Richard Ireland. Additionally our own Banshee will be a main feature on Court TV’s Psychic Detective series. If you have never been amazed before hold on to your socks. This will certainly rock you sense of what one motivated Remote Viewer can accomplish. I won’t steal the thunder or spoil the surprise but what has never been done has been done.

Glenn

Reply From: RG To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-07-17

Hello Glenn:

How did Banshee ( what is his/her real name ) get tied into Court TV Psychic Detectives? An interesting show, by the way.

RG

Aloha All,

Glenn

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: J.P. 2005-07-17

Aloha JP,

We will certainly post broadcast times as we get them. After the last two programs the one by Ronson and Penn & Teller’s BS, Remote Viewing could use some positive press.

Glenn

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: RG 2005-07-17

Hello Glenn:

How did Banshee ( what is his/her real name ) get tied into Court TV Psychic Detectives? An interesting show, by the way. RG

I have been writing about this case (for my book) but am bound by my word of honor that I won’t release details until after the show airs. I sat down with Rose for a good long inteview and got all the details. I’ve also been in contact with the chief of police where the incident took place. I am also in communication with the attorney representing the convicted murderer, and hopefully will get an interview with killer.

I will just say this. It is an interesting story. Court TV is going to give you part of the story. After they broadcast their segment I will publish the full story. Rose led police to a serial killer. Her information resulted in an arrest and conviction.

We’ll let you know when the segment is due to air.

Aloha,

Dick

Re: Coming Soon?your book?

Reply From: RG To: Dick Allgire 2005-07-17

Ahha! The RVers name is Rose(:-)
Will be looking forward to seeing this show.
By the way Dick, when is the ETA for your book?
RG

>

I have been writing about this case (for my book) but am bound by my word of honor that I won’t release details until after the show airs. I sat down with Rose for a good long inteview and got all the details. I’ve also been in contact with the chief of police where the incident took place. I am also in communication with the attorney representing the convicted murderer, and hopefully will get an interview with killer.

I will just say this. It is an interesting story. Court TV is going to give you part of the story. After they broadcast their segment I will publish the full story. Rose led police to a serial killer. Her information resulted in an arrest and conviction.

We’ll let you know when the segment is due to air.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: RG 2005-07-17

Ahha! The RVers name is Rose(:-) Will be looking forward to seeing this show. By the way Dick, when is the ETA for your book? RG

I’m hoping late 2006. Writing takes a long time, then getting something edited and published takes an even longer time.

It is an interesting story. Thanks to Rose, JimK, and others who are sending their recolletions and allowing me to interview them.

Hardly anyone has heard of Philip Lau, who actually is responsible for the creation of the guild. I had a great converstation with him and writing the chapter about Philip and how he and Glenn got things started was a lot of fun.

I need to get in touch with Yaana Allen, Valtra, and other former guild members. Valtra and Yaana and others- if you check in, please contact me.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: RG To: Dick Allgire 2005-07-18

Dick:
Well, I’ll be the first in line for your book.

Just three more quick questions:

Where IS Valtra these days. Has she retired from the guild? Her sessions were incredible!

Regarding a section in Courtney Browns book, he had some examples of how "visuals" sometimes appeared to him, like shadowy negatives. From what I have heard you say in the past regarding yours, are his examples representative of some/most of your visuals?

And finally, has anyone at your end in the guild done anymore on putting together a home study HRVG course on CD or DVD?

Regards

RG

I’m hoping late 2006. Writing takes a long time, then getting something edited and published takes an even longer time.

It is an interesting story. Thanks to Rose, JimK, and others who are sending their recolletions and allowing me to interview them.

Hardly anyone has heard of Philip Lau, who actually is responsible for the creation of the guild. I had a great converstation with him and writing the chapter about Philip and how he and Glenn got things started was a lot of fun.

I need to get in touch with Yaana Allen, Valtra, and other former guild members. Valtra and Yaana and others- if you check in, please contact me.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: RJB To: Dick Allgire 2005-07-23

Aloha,

Dick

It’s about time you sat down and wrote a book. :)

You have a lot of knowledge to share.

I hope to see some of you again and do a few sessions in the future. I shall be back in Hawaii from mid-September or so, provided all things I am arranging work out well.

Rich

Reply From: Valtra To: RG 2005-07-24

Wow! The HRVG BB has changed in size since I last was here! I received an email from a couple of you folks and thought I would stop by to see what was happening! LOL! Happy BD Pame! Last time I saw you, we were in a seminar together! Hope all your dreams are coming true!

RG, I have been persuing my heart’s purpose…integrating with the Divine Wisdom of Spirit…and yes, I still RV but in a slightly different way than I was taught at HRVG…but I must say, HRVG helped me to find the conduit to the source…that which I practice now…

the test of a true teacher is to teach the principles….it is up to the student to gleen from the teachings the lessons of the experience! So, Glenn! Thank you for your teachings on infinite levels….the student’s mastery makes the teacher the Master! Phew…I guess I have been communicating with Buddha / Jesus / God / Allah etc. a lot lately! LOL!

Dick! Wow! I am soooooooooo happy that you are finally writing this book! as I mentioned in my personal email, I will be happy to share my experiences!

I will be moving to OHIO with my beloved, Daniel, this September, to take care of his ailing mother. If you are in the Cleveland/Akron, Ohio area, let me know. Perhaps we can share in the experience! Blessings!

In Love & Light,

Rev. Valtra

Reply From: Pame To: Valtra 2005-07-25

Aloha Valtra;
Mahalo for the HBD,and for the hope on dreams part.
Know your dreams are too.
Ohio is cold, icy place in the winter, remember to get warm socks and boots.
Warm hugs,
p.

LOL! Happy BD Pame! Last time I saw you, we were in a seminar together! Hope all your dreams are coming true!

.> I will be moving to OHIO with my beloved, Daniel, this September, to take care of his ailing mother. If you are in the Cleveland/Akron, Ohio area, let me know. Perhaps we can share in the experience! Blessings!

In Love & Light, Rev. Valtra

>

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Valtra 2005-07-26

Aloha Valtra,

You are indeed such an amazing talent. From your earliest work in the Guild you always lead by example. The Guild would certainly not be where we are today without your hard work behind the scenes with administration or your sterling work in support of the Guild’s RV projects. You always were more than just a remote viewer. It would be interesting indeed to see where you have taken RV in your post Guild explorations.

Safe journeys as you head back to the world.

Aloha Nui Loa

Glenn

Reply From: Valtra To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-07-28

Thank you, Glenn. I certainly hope that the Guild has evolved into all that you had wished for.

It will be interesting to live in the cold mid-west after 33 years in Hawaii! We know it isn’t a permanent move…we just wish to give Daniel’s mother a happy, loving home during her final days / years….Daniel’s father passed away on May 1st of this year and Marge isn’t able to care for herself anymore. So, we are off to a new adventure :)!

Aloha,

Valtra

Reply From: Christopher Tang To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-07-31

I recently located Nancy Myers contact information. I sent her money for a phone reading. Does anyone know of her private reading work – is it just as good? I was impressed with her work on TV, but was not sure if she was just as good at her private readings per se. Any guidance would be helpful. Thank You

Aloha JP,

We will certainly post broadcast times as we get them. After the last two programs the one by Ronson and Penn & Teller’s BS, Remote Viewing could use some positive press.

Glenn

Reply From: J.P. To: Christopher Tang 2005-08-02

If you could post Nancy Myer’s contact info that would be helpful. There are probably many who could use her help.

I’ve never had any private readings done by her, but if she’s as good as she is on TV when it comes to locating criminals, then I would assume you’ll get a good reading for you money.

It would also be great if you gave us some feedback here on the reading you receive from Nancy. I hope you’re open to that… and thanks for posting about this in the first place!

J.P.

I recently located Nancy Myers contact information. I sent her money for a phone reading. Does anyone know of her private reading work – is it just as good? I was impressed with her work on TV, but was not sure if she was just as good at her private readings per se. Any guidance would be helpful. Thank You

Scroll to Top