Court TV

Court TV

I was unable to catch Court TV ( don’t have cable ).

Would be interested in anyones review on the segment.
RG

Re: Court TV

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: RG 2005-10-13

I was unable to catch Court TV ( don’t have cable ). Would be interested in anyones review on the segment. RG

The program was quite good. It was a very well produced depiction/recreation of how Rose used her non-local awareness to get solid information that helped police catch and convict a serial killer. With all the time they had it was too bad they did not make it clear that she was using structured remote vieiwng methods to obtain the data. They made it look like Rose sat down in front of an alter in some type of Buddha pose went into a trance. (This in fact was merely the cool down to her actual RV session.)

But it sure portrayed Rose in a favorable light and that is good.

I spoke with Rose today and she has been getting calls from across the country and around the world. People want her services to help solve murders and find missing persons.

We recorded the entire show. I will edit out the commercials and get it posted on PsiQuest so everyone can see this fine example how a human can displace his or her awareness to obtain non local information.

And maybe now I will post an excerpt from my book….

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: Rose To: Dick Allgire 2005-10-13

Aloha Glenn, Dick and Board

WoW! What an amazing experince. As Dick said the producers did a very good job reporting the data collected accurately. The only other thing they didn’t mention, and I wish they had, was that the billboard of the cow I had seen had been gone for almost 30 years. One of today’s emails was from a man who recognized the skill as remote viewing. He asked where he could learn some, I sent him to HRVG, which in my humble opinion is the best RV school happening.

Glenn thank you for your continued support.
peace
Rose

>

The program was quite good. It was a very well produced depiction/recreation of how Rose used her non-local awareness to get solid information that helped police catch and convict a serial killer. With all the time they had it was too bad they did not make it clear that she was using structured remote vieiwng methods to obtain the data. They made it look like Rose sat down in front of an alter in some type of Buddha pose went into a trance. (This in fact was merely the cool down to her actual RV session.)

I spoke with Rose today and she has been getting calls from across the country and around the world. People want her services to help solve murders and find missing persons.

We recorded the entire show. I will edit out the commercials and get it posted on PsiQuest so everyone can see this fine example how a human can displace his or her awareness to obtain non local information.

Aloha,

Dick

Reply From: Chris To: Rose 2005-10-13

The Cow Billboard incident is a very interesting thing. As you may know Joe M. writes about this kind of time displacement in his books, in which he got "lost" in time but hit the "target" right.

Do you use any specific methods to target "when" something will happen?

It is always more easy to figure out "if" something will happen than "when".

Time is not what they told us in grade school.

WoW! What an amazing experince. As Dick said the producers did a very good job reporting the data collected accurately. The only other thing they didn’t mention, and I wish they had, was that the billboard of the cow I had seen had been gone for almost 30 years. One of today’s emails was from a man who recognized the skill as remote viewing. He asked where he could learn some, I sent him to HRVG, which in my humble opinion is the best RV school happening. Glenn thank you for your continued support. peace Rose

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Rose 2005-10-14

Aloha Miss Rose,

I was amazed by the rapport between you and Chief Landry. It seems you had a very understanding, patient, professional relationship with a single goal, solve the murders by all possible means. Over the years I have seen you apply yourself 110% to gain the level of performance you display now. It is a very valuable ability that is hard earned. My compliments and best wishes as you push on in this most exciting field.

Aloha Nui Loa

Glenn

Reply From: RG To: Dick Allgire 2005-10-14

Dick:
Looking forward to seeing it on PsiQuest.
Thanks
RG

Aloha,

Dick

Question for Rose/Court TV

Reply From: RG To: Rose 2005-10-14

Rose:

Looking forward to seeing your preformance on PsiQuest as Dick indicated he would try to put it on there.

May I ask a couple of questions?
1.) Although I have used hrvg methods and some others over the last five years, I always feel a little preformance anxiety. Just wondering if you had to fight this, since you were under the gaze of all those camera’s? How in the world did you manage?

2.) Just wondering alittle about your personal history. Some people are about as intuitive/psychic as a brick, like myself, but still manage to have a few decent sessions. Then there are others who are just NATURALS. Trying to stay away from words like psychic and intuition and the baggage that comes with them,I wonder if you have always been more prone to anomalous

events. Joe, in Mind Treck used the term cognitive talent. Did you, like Joe have an NDE or some other transendental experience that opened you up so wide to
these experiences?

3.) If so do you think they really made a difference in your reformance as a remote viewer?

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing the RV session.

Regards

RG

WoW! What an amazing experince. As Dick said the producers did a very good job reporting the data collected accurately. The only other thing they didn’t mention, and I wish they had, was that the billboard of the cow I had seen had been gone for almost 30 years. One of today’s emails was from a man who recognized the skill as remote viewing. He asked where he could learn some, I sent him to HRVG, which in my humble opinion is the best RV school happening. Glenn thank you for your continued support. peace Rose

Reply From: J.P. To: Rose 2005-10-14

Rose,
Great job on Court TV. I was glad I could catch it here in Los Angeles (it came on at 10 pm). I liked the part of the show where the police were amazed at your description of the suspect, long before they ever had a suspect. They did mention that you could see the tag on the back of the guys pants to get a better idea of his physical make-up (that’s takes some fancy RVing to get details like that!).

It would have been nice to have included some of your training in India (I’ve had the good luck to be present, way back in the good old days when Rose would tell us about her exploits in India in the HRVG chatroom) besides your RVing training in Hawaii.

All in all a good show. I hope your client base grows and multiplies in Hawaii!

Aloha,

J.P.

Reply From: Rose To: Chris 2005-10-15

Aloha Chris

When asked "when" I close my eyes, switch my brain to theta and silently ask…"when?"

Time, to me, is a manmade concept to measure the space between illusions.

~R

Reply From: Rose To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-10-15

Aloha Glenn

Cheif Landry told me his mother was psychic. He was indeed very respectful. Detective Brenn (sp?)was afraid of me and avoided eye contact. The other detective I never met. It was an honor to work with such a capable professional police dept. I hope to have the opportunity again.

Mahalo,

Rose

Re: Question for Rose/Court TV

Reply From: Rose To: RG 2005-10-15

Aloha RG

1.) Although I have used hrvg methods and some others over the last five years, I always feel a little preformance anxiety. Just wondering if you had to fight this, since you were under the gaze of all those camera’s? How in the world did you manage?

RG, I went to a small town where I was a hero. It was like being Elizabeth Taylor for 3 days without the hangover. There’s no need to have performance anxiety if you have no fear of failure. Just do your best and leave the rest to "God". I pray a LOT .

2.) Just wondering alittle about your personal history. Some people are about as intuitive/psychic as a brick, like myself, but still manage to have a few decent sessions. Then there are others who are just NATURALS. Trying to stay away from words like psychic and intuition and the baggage that comes with them,I wonder if you have always been more prone to anomalous events. Joe, in Mind Treck used the term cognitive talent. Did you, like Joe have an NDE or some other transendental experience that opened you up so wide to these experiences?

I like the words Glenn taught me "a superior communication skill". And yes, I’ve had several separation experiences.Shamanic Journey, a beginners workshop, is all one needs to learn how to separate without fear. You can learn it in a weekend. Foundation for Shamanic Studies. Look on the web.

3.) If so do you think they really made a difference in your reformance as a remote viewer?

When one experiences a total reality of exisitng beyond body one can be more alert and aware when viewing distance locations. So the answer is yes.

Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing the RV session.

Thank you. ~R Regards RG

Reply From: Rose To: J.P. 2005-10-15

Thank you JP for your kind words.

I can read when I view because I believe I can.
Next time you view look for a clock, calendar or newspaper and intend to see the time/date. See what happens.
My experiences in the jungle of India would take longer than the 60 hours of tape they filmed.
~R

Rose, Great job on Court TV. I was glad I could catch it here in Los Angeles (it came on at 10 pm). I liked the part of the show where the police were amazed at your description of the suspect, long before they ever had a suspect. They did mention that you could see the tag on the back of the guys pants to get a better idea of his physical make-up (that’s takes some fancy RVing to get details like that!).

It would have been nice to have included some of your training in India (I’ve had the good luck to be present, way back in the good old days when Rose would tell us about her exploits in India in the HRVG chatroom) besides your RVing training in Hawaii.

All in all a good show. I hope your client base grows and multiplies in Hawaii!

Aloha,

J.P.

>

Scroll to Top