Creating an Entrainment Field

Creating an Entrainment Field

Hello Glenn,

A couple of observations and questions about the creation of an entrainment field.

I have had my field under observation for 8 days now. I realize that in any undertaking involving things like RV and entrainment focus and intent are key ingredients. So I have been recording my results over these 8 days and have noticed something of a pattern. Sort of like, okay- here is where the numbers are turning up.

When I perform the randomization and observataion I have a feeling that it is not just a random shuffling- that I need to do it "just right." I now have a sense of the numbers and actually feel more successful or "comfortable" when a certain range turns up…. kind of like "alright, that is where it should be." When it is outside of that range I seem to feel "hmmm, that wasn’t a good one."

Example: all my intitial observations turned up within a certain range. One evening friends came over to drink wine and party and we got a bit rowdy. I excused myself and went to service the field. But I was in a much different frame of mind and the number that turned up was way outside the range that had been exhibited. I had a sense of "Oh, I was messed up and that was a bad one."

I’m not quite explaining this the way I feel it. Should one not think so much and just let the chips fall as they will? Or do you develop a sense of pattern and expectations?

Or you do ultimately let the chips fall as they will, observe the anomalies, and allow analysis to sort it all out?

Am I analyzing the PROCESS when I should just let the process play out and analyze the RESULTS?

Thanks,

Dick

Re: Creating an Entrainment Field

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2005-01-25

Aloha Dick,

One of the things to remember about the entrainment field is that field itself has a single purpose. By its design, construction, and activation its purpose is to exist in a field of entrainment. Currently with only two phases active the field is entrained to you. I think this is evident in the data others are getting at this time from their fields. An example would be the data sheet from Maria’s field. If you looked at the numbers collected you would see there really was no randomness present in the data but specific numeric patterns that repeated. The field itself will mirror, as best as numbers can, the state of observation from the phase it is currently linked. That being said the field’s environment will change when you add the third phase or the target of interest into the field.

Once the field has all three points of observation the numbers will begin to shift. There are limited types of targets that numeric equivalents are compliant with so we will select the third point of observation carefully so the field can function. In the analysis phase some sense must be able to be made from the numeric trend data.

Once the entrainment field is complete with the three points of observation (1) the field (2) you (3) the target, there is a settling period where the field will trend data on the state of all points as a sort of mulligan stew of the lot. It is at this time when the field purpose can become a bit more malleable. A change in observation point two (2) you, within the field will affect the function of observation point one (1) the field. It will not have any perceptible effect on observation point three (3) the target. Since the intent is to have observation point one mirror observation point three so that the field can become a predictive tool for the target area it is a time where you make adjustments or fine-tune the field.

In entrainments like the one you briefed in class it should be easy to understand how the points of observation needed more robustness to function as designed. Although your target entrained at the fifth game the desired effect was entrainment at game four. Still not too shabby and should be considered a fair attempt at entrainment.

A much-needed ability here is the need to dispassionately detach yourself from trying to overlord the process. You are not its master just an observer. The more you participate in entrainments you will see your charisma within the field grow and see the cleaner functioning of the field serving its purpose. You become less an element of chaos and the noise level will drop in the data collected.

Aloha Glenn

Re: Creating an Entrainment Field

Reply From: Dick To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-01-26

Hi Glenn,

I can imagine someone outside the guild reading your response and trying to make sense of it. But I actually understand everything you wrote. So I guess I am learning something. :-)

Thanks,

Dick

Aloha Dick,

One of the things to remember about the entrainment field is that field itself has a single purpose. By its design, construction, and activation its purpose is to exist in a field of entrainment. Currently with only two phases active the field is entrained to you. I think this is evident in the data others are getting at this time from their fields. An example would be the data sheet from Maria’s field. If you looked at the numbers collected you would see there really was no randomness present in the data but specific numeric patterns that repeated. The field itself will mirror, as best as numbers can, the state of observation from the phase it is currently linked. That being said the field’s environment will change when you add the third phase or the target of interest into the field.

Once the field has all three points of observation the numbers will begin to shift. There are limited types of targets that numeric equivalents are compliant with so we will select the third point of observation carefully so the field can function. In the analysis phase some sense must be able to be made from the numeric trend data.

Once the entrainment field is complete with the three points of observation (1) the field (2) you (3) the target, there is a settling period where the field will trend data on the state of all points as a sort of mulligan stew of the lot. It is at this time when the field purpose can become a bit more malleable. A change in observation point two (2) you, within the field will affect the function of observation point one (1) the field. It will not have any perceptible effect on observation point three (3) the target. Since the intent is to have observation point one mirror observation point three so that the field can become a predictive tool for the target area it is a time where you make adjustments or fine-tune the field.

In entrainments like the one you briefed in class it should be easy to understand how the points of observation needed more robustness to function as designed. Although your target entrained at the fifth game the desired effect was entrainment at game four. Still not too shabby and should be considered a fair attempt at entrainment.

A much-needed ability here is the need to dispassionately detach yourself from trying to overlord the process. You are not its master just an observer. The more you participate in entrainments you will see your charisma within the field grow and see the cleaner functioning of the field serving its purpose. You become less an element of chaos and the noise level will drop in the data collected.

Aloha Glenn

Was entrainment taught by Dr Ireland?

Reply From: Rich To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-01-31

At what point was entrainment introduced into the RV training?

after reading Paul Smith’s book and getting another review of that RV history, it seems that your project was much more intense. The various Star Gate phases had a lot of "slack time" over the years for varied reasons and there apparently was some contention between the ongoing research group in California and the Ft Meade operational

work.

From what I recall, your group was much more compact and continuous but I don’t recall the total length of the project or the total length of the training time.

Was there a seperate ongoing research group that updated your operational groups?

Rich

Re: Was entrainment taught by Dr Ireland?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Rich 2005-01-31

Rich,

From what I understand (and it is not much) Special Forces, and especially those involved in RV were quite autonomous. They were able to test and develop a lot of exotic applications.

And something we should remember. They don’t employ something that doesn’t work, and work very well.

Let’s see what Glenn will offer on this.

Dick

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Rich 2005-02-01

Aloha Rich,

Many people, even some in the intelligence community itself, have no real idea of the architecture of the intelligence structure as it was back then. I was recruited from the Marine Corps after Vietnam to join the Army Security Agency (ASA). By organizational standards the ASA was very small. Few of the Ft. Meade folks were from ASA lineage; most were from the Military Intelligence Service. In 1977 there was a consolidation of the intelligence assets within the Army to form a new organization called the Intelligence security Command or INSCOM. This was not an ideal situation for the ASA. In a single day they lost control of their budget, which was considerably more than the conventional MI folks had. Many of us escaped to the last intact vestiges of ASA after the change. These were the ASA units within the Special Forces. I went to the 400th ASA DET SOD 5th Special Forces Group. The viewers in my unit we all recruited from Field Station Augsburg in West Germany. We lost many of them to training failure, as seldom is the average intelligence troop ready physically or mentally for the Special Forces experience. It’s just like the song says only 3 out 100 graduate the school. I spent many nights sneaking into the training areas to help prep the students we needed to pass for the next day’s trials. After it was done we were 9 totally. The effort to look at remote viewing within the Special Forces was personality driven. That means there was someone who wanted it looked at, wanted it done. I could make the needed linkages to identify who took the initiative from the ASA into the SF ASA units but it would compromise someone who simply would prefer to remain in the shadows. In SF there is a rule that everyone lives by; Do not compromise anyone or anything.

In SF we have a different way of doing things period from the rest of the Army. It’s just something many people do not understand. In SF they don’t care whether you understand or not. None of the Fort Meade folks career tracked into Special Forces, and none are graduates of the School that bestows upon you the only piece of Headgear authorized by the President. One some years back made a claim to an SF lineage that didn’t wash when the microscope got dusted off and applied to that joker. Now Major Paul Smith was assigned to a Battalion of the 10 SFG(A) in Bad Tolz Germany but he was not career SF and did not attend the SF School. One thing about Paul is that not only was he Airborne, which was a rarity for an Intel officer, but he had to volunteer for the Bad Tolz assignment. His only error was that he failed to respond to the life and trade in his old hat for one that could give him more.

That being said what I want you to understand is that the Fort Meade Folks and us lived in different worlds. Richard Ireland came to us by way of Lt. Colonel Martha Raye or Maggie as we all called her. Maggie was the only woman to ever wear the Green Beret and rightfully so. From the first time I met Richard I knew he was something special. Anyone that wants to see this amazing man at his peak can see the video at Psiquest.net of his performance on the Steve Allen show. Over a period of 2 years we pretty much reverse-engineered as much as Richard would show and tell us. There are some things we declined to investigate. Channeling is one ability Richard professed that was not congruent with our paradigm in SF. I do have a 5-foot stack of channeled material that I will dig through on some rainy Sunday though.

Entrainment came about in analysis of Richard’s always-lengthy sessions. He would always link cause and effect to the actions he perceived at the objective or target. He would literally explain why something must happen as a result what has already happened. He was carefully to stipulate the natural flow of entrainments. The theory encompassed the subtle nature of cause and how most effects go unrealized and unnoticed. He would use examples of real world events and explain how variables stack to have effect sort of neutralized and made a case that there really is no effect only a collapsing of cause into cause into cause.

Not many of people in our small community have ever heard of Richard Ireland. I remember when I first began to mention him and my training with him that only a few people had ever heard of him. He was a generation behind the knowledge base of most involved in the RV community and to this day only a few understand his contribution to the nation and the field of remote viewing. He is the sole inspiration for my agreeing to start the Guild along with Phillip Lau and Yanna Allen. Richard was a man who was just simply amazing. Whenever I thought I had an understanding of his capabilities he would show us something that just made us stop and shake our heads. The Warrant Officer and 9 enlisted men that worked with Richard went from one state of awe and respect to another.

Some abilities that Richard demonstrated were totally outside of my frame of reference for what my idea of accepted psychic phenomena should be. Richard was thinking tomorrow’s thoughts in the back of his mind while living today. He often would think he was existing simultaneously in the yesterday, the now, and the tomorrow. On more than several occasions he would chat about tomorrow and warn us to take some action to preclude some difficulty he perceived that we would face.

The first skill I was to witness was his ability to remote view. I will say that in this endeavor he was flawless. In his work in helping us understand what exactly he did during the viewing process he took great pains to explain how one must think and posture the mind. The HRVG methodology is the result of the reverse engineering of his thought process.

The second skill I witnessed Richard perform was his ability to manipulate matter. While I understand terms such as TK and PK Richard wielded them with skill. Late one evening after his performance at "Don The Beachcomber" in Honolulu we visited Richard at his penthouse at his invitation. Richard met us at the door and led us to the living room where he took 2 large sapphires from a purple cloth bag. He held one in each hand as he chatted with us about activities we would undertake on the following day. At some point he would hand us one of the sapphires and over the course of the discussion I was able to handle both the sapphires. The first was cold as ice, it actually left condensation on my hand and the cold lingered in my palm, the second was hot, almost too hot to hold, it left my palm red.

The third skill I witnessed Richard perform was electrical in nature. We all sat around the table at the Crow’s Nest in Honolulu discussing the "Pushing Blackboard" exercise which some were having trouble with. Richard began to play with his butter knife and the metal tray that was on the table. He began to explain that pushing blackboard was much like a waveform of an electrical field crossing the mind, much easier from right to left than left to right. He placed the knife on the table and took his 2 index fingers and with his hands on the table pointed his two index fingers towards each other perhaps 2 inches apart. Richard closed his eyes and began to push blackboard. In a small voice because he was busy pushing blackboard he said "pass your finger between mine". I did and I was instantly confused, I actually felt something like syrup when I passed my finger between his. I took my index finger and thumb and tried to take hold of whatever it was passing between his index fingers and was amazed as the little spaghetti strand of energy broke and began to spill around my fingers and reconnect to itself. Richard then moved his fingers closer to each other, a bit less than an inch apart he instructed me to pass the butter knife between them. When I did there was a small pop and an arc of electricity passed from the air to the knife giving me a mild shock, which I thought at the time, felt like at least 40 volts.

There were periods of time in which several of us were detailed to keep Richard under observation. For a period of time Richard was being stalked by someone who really wanted to do him harm. This is when we learned of another skill Richard possessed. The late evenings that Richard kept ended with a few folks stopping by for some very expensive readings or a few close friends stopping in. Richard had embarrassed someone attending his evening show that had heckled him during several shows and this fellow was out to give him the big punch in the nose. Well we certainly didn’t want that to happen and had been watching the elevator entrance to his penthouse for about 3 days. When we saw the man enter the elevator we hit the stairs at a dead run. By the time we reached Richard’s door Richard had already opened the door and the man was pointing an angry finger at Richard. For a moment the man seemed disoriented and then brushed past us and went back in the elevator. We asked Richard if he was ok and he just smiled and said everything was fine and that we should come in and not spent the night in the hallway again. While we didn’t know what he did, I was sure he did something, but what?

Richard was indeed an enigma of sorts and his passing left many in a profound state of shock. Some people remember where they were when they heard of the death of President Kennedy, I remember where I was when I heard of the death of Richard Ireland.

The development of the RV process by the boys at Ft. Meade is to be lauded. Everything they did was under scrutiny as well as sanction. In SF most of what we did had no sanction or oversight. As such we had no reason to stay stagnate with a fixed collection scheme. The basic concepts and theories associated with the CRV methodology have not changed since their inception and although the development run up to the CRV product make have been considerable it has not changed as a model for collection since. In most things, and I am sure CRV is included; it is a good effort to re-look method and reason. I have always said that until RV surfaced in the public waters it had not yet been embraced by the best minds of our time. After almost 10 years since declassification I would revise that and say something is wrong.

RV exists in a state of constant and continuous disharmony. The voices in the community are many and break out somewhat like this. The ex-mil guys constantly must defend the case for RV as it was conceived and utilized in the service. Instead of advancing concepts and methodology it is all they can do to simply educate to keep a status quo of what remote viewing actually is. The field is under constant attack by all manner of whacko’s and crazies. The major media outlet that is used to promote RV finds some way to inject and associate every legitimate RV’r that is on with UFO’s, Aliens, and any manner of nonsense including throwing them to the wolves on the call in portion to be subjected to the inane ramblings of literally the stupid. There are a few voices in the community who have a chance to promote RV for what it is but they do not. Instead they offer a safe port for all manner of nonsense. RV BBS’s are full to the brim with so much nonsensical crap that it is a huge disappointment. Publication of raw data to the public is non-existent and that is the shock test. HRVG has tried to be a bit invisible the last 2 years or so that some progress could be made on viewer development apart from all the insanity. Unless something changes chaos will continue to rule in this community.

HRVG will continue to publish raw data and analysis and continue to make the case for remote viewing.

Aloha Glenn

Reply From: Dick To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-02-02

I have always said that until RV surfaced in the public waters it had not yet been embraced by the best minds of our time. After almost 10 years since declassification I would revise that and say something is wrong.

I agree with you that the RV community has been overwhelmed by new age nonsense. But I think the failure of civilian RV is also caused by other factors.

I don’t think civilians will ever get beyond the basic hit and miss collection that has been demonstrated to date. We’ll never get to the level you practiced in the military.

There are, in my opinion, a number of reasons for this.

I suspect some of the RV training given to the public is a “watered down” version, or a version that was tried and discarded- a method that reinforces the company line: "RV sorta kinda works, but not very well."

In the case of HRVG methodology, I find it elegant, and brilliant- a method that as you can see by the work published here produces some amazing results. But there is something to do with biofeedback that we are not given access to.

Only people with tremendous natural talent were selected for military RV training, and their training was full time immersion with no distractions. In the civilian world RV attracts more “new age wannabes” than people with real natural talent. Those with real talent seem to destabilize, and without competent psychological counseling (not to mention military discipline) they go off the deep end and drift away. (I could name names, but that would serve no purpose.) Those of us with a tiny bit of natural talent cannot get beyond the basics because we have to work full time jobs, and just cannot devote the time and effort required to get to a high level of competency.

Glenn, you have said many times the ability to get any type of sensory data via remote viewing is a giant leap, and that going from there to experiential full sensory awareness at target is a much smaller step. I have never agreed with you on that point. I think you are exactly backwards on that one.

I have taught a number of classes and found it to be quite easy to teach people to get valid RV data. In Korea I taught a one day class and the students achieved good results in a few hours. But true, experiential “feet wet” you-are-there RV is something that is not going to be learned or experienced by civilians. Most CRV based methods of RV teach that this is something to be avoided! HRVG methodology gives us glimpses, but without biofeedback, I don’t think a viewer can learn to manage the environment.

Just my opinion.

On the bright side, I am currently training a group of viewers in Korea via video instruction on DVD and email. It is cumbersome to say the least. I record instruction in English on video and convert it to DVD. The students have to translate to Korean. They email me questions in Hangul and my wife has to translate when she has time. The work they scan and submit also has Hangul characters under SOUNDS, SMELLS/TASTES, etc. But they are doing very good work and I will publish some soon.

As for my entrainment field, THAT is getting very interesting. The observation period has gone well. Those chips are not turning up in random fashion. I look forward to linking it to something in the real world and creating the entrainment.

It would be nice if a rich benefactor donated $$ to HRVG and helped us build "The Chamber" and allowed some of us to explore RV full time. Until that happens I guess we have to keep plodding along…

One more thing- from a thread above about Monday class discussion. I would say to HRVG students we have the foremost authority on remote viewing currently teaching in the civilian world GIVING us his time and knowledge for free. Shut up and listen to him once on a while.

Aloha

Dick

Thanks…very interesting

Reply From: Rich To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-02-02

Ireland seems to be a unique person, much as Cayce was

in his way. Is anyone aware of anyone else who has/had
those abilities?

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick 2005-02-03

Aloha Dick,

I must agree with you on some points made in your post. There must be a reason that there is so little raw data ever published from RV session work. I suspect the reason is that most of the people who do RV in fact only get the hit or miss quality of work which falls far short of what most would want to see published. I have yet to see any other repository of raw data publish anything with any great degree of clarity. You know as well as me that clarity comes from a very concerned effort on the part of the viewer. It is a prime reason I support viewer development. The individual himself/herself must be developed within a supportive environment capable of conducting RV operations with standardized controls. In the 9 plus years since declassification there simply are no Super Viewers rising elsewhere in the community. Why is this? Many get the training. Why is there no published work that rivals our own archives? We look at where we are and are pushing to go beyond those performance levels. Why cant these viewers function? Why wont they publish?

Glenn

Motivation

Reply From: Rich To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-02-04

…or lack of……

hhmmmmm… there is no short answer… and life just got in the way..gotta go……but TKR is budding and one day I will scan and format and upload a session or two up there…..maybe its just Microsoft in the way. :)

Re: Motivation

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Rich 2005-02-04

Aloha Rich,

I have visited the TKR site many times since it went up but have yet to see any raw data archives that are available to the public. HRVG does not participate at the site for several reasons. I also personally would feel too uncomfortable supporting the site when PJ has commented so negatively about me on many of the forums of different sites. What I am looking for is a general movement within the community to organize, publish a protocol, and begin to collect and archive RV raw data for public consumption as well as initiating projects and conducting meaningful experiments. On the other hand there are two groups I know conducting such activities but are not open to the public. I do not think the community is unmotivated. I think it lacks direction. The annual conference does much to motivate the community, but after the conference is over not enough is done to bring the interested viewers together. At ten years after there should be new leaders organizing and publishing and breaking new ground.

Glenn

Reply From: jimmy To: Dick 2005-02-05

Good Day, Dick

You wrote; " in my opinion – I suspect some of the RV training given to the public is a ‘watered down’ version, or a version that was tried and discarded … "

In a lucid dream, I am standing near a concrete column. I see a Fire Inspection Tag stuck on the column and pull it off.

It has a 4 – digit number, of the Company’s license number and a 4 – digit number, of the Inspector’s license number on the tag. And, I think; "This looks like target coordinates!" I know the inspection tag is from a piece of Fire Equipment. So, the type of target is an object. I then, wonder where the equipment could be found by. And, look across a small bay area, to a location not far from me.

I now, become aware of a handrail running to this location. It is an arc running clockwise, from where I am; like a waning crescent moon shape. And, this reminds me of an ideogram. I follow the handrail ideogram, around to the target coordinate location.

As, I near the location, I see a white guy and a black young man standing there. They stop talking and the young black man runs at me. He has something in his right hand. As, he nears me, he tries to strike me. I grab the object and stop him. I send an impression to him; that, I am here to observe the target.

He turns and I hear the tap, tap, tap, – as, the blind black man walks away. It appears; we also, need to develop a rapport with the person, who developed the target.

I walk over to an upright cylinder shaped object. It is shaved flat on one side, with digital equipment located within the steel casing. This appears to be a control panel. And, I wonder what it controls?

I then, become aware of the 25 feet in diameter, black metal door. It has approximately 2 feet in diameter, shiny metal cones around its perimeter area. The cones have quick connect connections, with metal flex hose running to a black metal box.

I then, wonder how the system works. And, the door starts to open. I turn to run to a safe distance. The ground around me is becoming permeable and starting to form an impression with the door. I quickly kick the toe of my shoes into the porous substance and climb toward a safe observation area.

As, I reach the safe area; the impressions of the target have already formed and shimmer with freshness. And, I now want to run back into the target area. There is a lot of data in the impression and I become excited. But, I caution myself.

This is some areas, I need to work on:

(1) I tend to get in the way of the data.
(2) I tend to rush the data.
(3) I am not working all the data, I have acquired.

I do not know if, this is a "tried and discarded method." But, I continue to work out my problem areas.

In the February 2005, issue of – "Science & Theology News", ( www.stnews.org/index.html ) – "Swedish scientists can’t replicate religious experience in lab" by: Julia C. Keller

{ – Getting the brain to see God may require more than just magnets. In December, Swedish researchers reported that exposing the brain to low-level magnetism doesn’t induce spiritual experiences as shown in previous research studies. Even if magnetism might not reliably excite the brain’s "God Spot," the debate continues over the importance of studying the scientific side of religious experience.

Persinger said his experiments are not biased to finding a "spiritual" phenomenon, per se. "If you bring in people who are highly religious and highly atheistic, they all report a presence, but they interpret in very different ways. The highly atheistic person says, ‘Yeah, it’s my brain doing it.’ The more intensely religious people, say ‘Yeah, you can affect the "God Spot" ‘ The Wicca-types say, "I’m actually in contact with spirits," Persinger said. ( They explain it according to culture. ) – }

So, the question I am looking at now – "Are we sometimes, trying to explain Remote Viewing, according to culture?"

Thanks, jimmy

>

I agree with you that the RV community has been overwhelmed by new age nonsense. But I think the failure of civilian RV is also caused by other factors.

I don’t think civilians will ever get beyond the basic hit and miss collection that has been demonstrated to date. We’ll never get to the level you practiced in the military.

There are, in my opinion, a number of reasons for this.

I suspect some of the RV training given to the public is a “watered down” version, or a version that was tried and discarded- a method that reinforces the company line: "RV sorta kinda works, but not very well."

In the case of HRVG methodology, I find it elegant, and brilliant- a method that as you can see by the work published here produces some amazing results. But there is something to do with biofeedback that we are not given access to.

Only people with tremendous natural talent were selected for military RV training, and their training was full time immersion with no distractions. In the civilian world RV attracts more “new age wannabes” than people with real natural talent. Those with real talent seem to destabilize, and without competent psychological counseling (not to mention military discipline) they go off the deep end and drift away. (I could name names, but that would serve no purpose.) Those of us with a tiny bit of natural talent cannot get beyond the basics because we have to work full time jobs, and just cannot devote the time and effort required to get to a high level of competency.

Glenn, you have said many times the ability to get any type of sensory data via remote viewing is a giant leap, and that going from there to experiential full sensory awareness at target is a much smaller step. I have never agreed with you on that point. I think you are exactly backwards on that one.

I have taught a number of classes and found it to be quite easy to teach people to get valid RV data. In Korea I taught a one day class and the students achieved good results in a few hours. But true, experiential “feet wet” you-are-there RV is something that is not going to be learned or experienced by civilians. Most CRV based methods of RV teach that this is something to be avoided! HRVG methodology gives us glimpses, but without biofeedback, I don’t think a viewer can learn to manage the environment.

Just my opinion.

On the bright side, I am currently training a group of viewers in Korea via video instruction on DVD and email. It is cumbersome to say the least. I record instruction in English on video and convert it to DVD. The students have to translate to Korean. They email me questions in Hangul and my wife has to translate when she has time. The work they scan and submit also has Hangul characters under SOUNDS, SMELLS/TASTES, etc. But they are doing very good work and I will publish some soon.

As for my entrainment field, THAT is getting very interesting. The observation period has gone well. Those chips are not turning up in random fashion. I look forward to linking it to something in the real world and creating the entrainment.

It would be nice if a rich benefactor donated $$ to HRVG and helped us build "The Chamber" and allowed some of us to explore RV full time. Until that happens I guess we have to keep plodding along…

One more thing- from a thread above about Monday class discussion. I would say to HRVG students we have the foremost authority on remote viewing currently teaching in the civilian world GIVING us his time and knowledge for free. Shut up and listen to him once on a while.

Aloha

Dick

Re: publishing RV sessions

Reply From: karen To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-02-07

hi dick & glenn…actually i was thinking of publishing a group of hrvg sessions done, that i have. i think you are doing a great job on teaching & publishing, as comprehensibly as you do. i’d like to see more about the analysis part. this is my first post on your bb, & i would like to thank you, & your viewers, again! blessings, k~

Aloha Dick,

I must agree with you on some points made in your post. There must be a reason that there is so little raw data ever published from RV session work. I suspect the reason is that most of the people who do RV in fact only get the hit or miss quality of work which falls far short of what most would want to see published. I have yet to see any other repository of raw data publish anything with any great degree of clarity. You know as well as me that clarity comes from a very concerned effort on the part of the viewer. It is a prime reason I support viewer development. The individual himself/herself must be developed within a supportive environment capable of conducting RV operations with standardized controls. In the 9 plus years since declassification there simply are no Super Viewers rising elsewhere in the community. Why is this? Many get the training. Why is there no published work that rivals our own archives? We look at where we are and are pushing to go beyond those performance levels. Why cant these viewers function? Why wont they publish?

Glenn

Re: publishing RV sessions

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: karen 2005-02-08

Aloha Karen,

Dick is in the mainland just now with a family emergency but I will pass your kind remarks on to him. Much appreciated.

Glenn

Scroll to Top