For The New Students

For The New Students

I did a session tonight. When I executed my Visual Ideogram, I closed my eyes and looked at

Blackboard and I saw the target for 2 seconds.

This is just about the first time it has ever happened as advertised for me. When I was later given

the target feedback photo I went HEY! That’s what I saw in my Visual Ideogram!!

I have probably done a hundred VISIDs. In the beginning I saw nothing but black. Sometimes it was

black with an indisdinct grey shape. Sometimes I would almost see something, then try to grasp it
and lose it.

I went thru a period of about 2 months where I saw the same indisdinct shape over and over again. I

was the king of lousy visual ideograms.

I thought I would never get it. I was getting pretty good data in the later stages of the protocols, but

never felt VISID was anything but a fleeting nothing.

Hang in there. Keep trying. I think as you develop your later skills the VISUAL IDEOGRAM will

progress. This is not easy. Do more more more and don’t be discouraged.

It is like trying to learn Korean. How long do you think it would take you before you could overhear

and understand a 2 second bit of Korean slang in a crowded place? A long time.

It gets better. Trust me. Go do some visual ideograms with the EXPECTATION that your sub is going

to target and will send you conscious mind an image of the target. If you don’t start seeing it clearly
by Christmas, you can start worrying.

[Those of you who are producing killer VISIDS already can disregard. This post for the VISID

dyslexic like me.]

A low ha.

Try This At Home

Reply From: Dick To: Dick 1998-05-29

Some of the homework targets are a bit advanced and maybe not best for VISID homework.

Here’s one for you.

WBUF-NWIG

Shoot it at home. No performance anxiety. You can do it alone for yourself. You don’t have to turn it in.

Email me for the target feedback. I will send you a JPEG image.

Now, "On a clean sheet of paper, in the upper right hand corner, write the word IDEOGRAM…"

Re: Try This At Home

Reply From: Valtra To: Dick 1998-05-29

Dick: You are the Protocol Police: "On a cleen sheet of paper, in the upper LEFT hand corner, write the word, IDEOGRAM… I know it was late when you posted this LOL :o) Valtra

Ooops.

Reply From: Dick To: Valtra 1998-05-29

That’s what I get for posting in the middle of the night after a couple glasses of wine.

Yes, it IS in the upper LEFT hand corner…. sliding across to the RIGHT, write page one followed by a colon…

Re: For The New Students

Reply From: Rose To: Dick 1998-05-29

Dick,

Thanks for the encouragement..I need it. Will try WBUF-NWIG tonight and will be buying a piece of Hematite tomorrow.
Shaloha :) Rose

I did a session tonight. When I executed my Visual Ideogram, I closed my eyes and looked at Blackboard and I saw the target for 2 seconds.

This is just about the first time it has ever happened as advertised for me. When I was later given the target feedback photo I went HEY! That’s what I saw in my Visual Ideogram!!

I have probably done a hundred VISIDs. In the beginning I saw nothing but black. Sometimes it was black with an indisdinct grey shape. Sometimes I would almost see something, then try to grasp it and lose it.

I went thru a period of about 2 months where I saw the same indisdinct shape over and over again. I was the king of lousy visual ideograms.

I thought I would never get it. I was getting pretty good data in the later stages of the protocols, but never felt VISID was anything but a fleeting nothing.

Hang in there. Keep trying. I think as you develop your later skills the VISUAL IDEOGRAM will progress. This is not easy. Do more more more and don’t be discouraged.

It is like trying to learn Korean. How long do you think it would take you before you could overhear and understand a 2 second bit of Korean slang in a crowded place? A long time.

It gets better. Trust me. Go do some visual ideograms with the EXPECTATION that your sub is going to target and will send you conscious mind an image of the target. If you don’t start seeing it clearly by Christmas, you can start worrying.

[Those of you who are producing killer VISIDS already can disregard. This post for the VISID dyslexic like me.]

A low ha.

Reply From: Michael Hebert To: Rose 1998-05-29

Dick, Thanks for the encouragement..I need it. Will try WBUF-NWIG tonight and will be buying a piece of Hematite tomorrow. Shaloha :) Rose

Hmmm…. so I’m not the only one seeing nebulous flashing clouds of darkness eh? This is so _very_ different from the kinds of images I see when doing "Past Life Readings". Those, I think, are more vivid since my sub is attempting to relate a story to me in terms I can communicate to the one I’m reading for rather than creating an ideogram of a person, place or thing.

I tried the last two targets from the current group today while listening to one of my homebrew theta brainwave tapes. We shall see …….

Michael "Bear" Hebert

Reply From: Dick To: Michael Hebert 1998-05-29

Michael…
I am a theta tape afficiando. Care to trade? I’ll dub my Zygon Theta and "Brainsounds of the Pacific Relaxation" in exchange for yours.

I had a really neat short bilocation to target one time with one of these tapes. I had set up the desk with paper and pen.. and had a target ID ready.

Went to another room to "cool down" with theta tape and saw the target during the tape.

Email me.

ALoha

Reply From: Yaana To: Michael Hebert 1998-05-29

Hmmm…. so I’m not the only one seeing nebulous flashing clouds of darkness eh? This is so _very_ different from the kinds of images I see when doing "Past Life Readings". Those, I think, are more vivid since my sub is attempting to relate a story to me in terms I can communicate to the one I’m reading for rather than creating an ideogram of a person, place or thing.

Hi Michael, I have done regression therapy for 20 years, in the beginning RV is very different, like you said fuzzy gray clouds in the darkness. But as you invest in the discipline and build the communication pathways your experiences get more virtual. The good news is that you have ways to verfi each detail, no excuses, no justifications, you either on or off, then you adjust what you need to, to get closer to target each time. Undisciplined psychic or guided imagery experiences feel good but have not discipline or way to verfi the facts from a good story line. In the beginning the primary consciousness goes through all kinds of loop de loops about fear of losing control, and not wanting to work as a team with your sub… so just like an unruely child we hve to tell them to chill out, it will be more than worth it, but you have to do the work to get there :)

Aloha Yaana

Reply From: Michael Hebert To: Dick 1998-05-29

Ah so! Someone else is into "woo-woo" sounds

Mine are pretty crude. I created some basic tones on my wife’s PeeCee, ported them to my trusty Atari 1040STe and massage them through the stereo DMA output with a venerable MOD program called ProTracker 2.0. I have one that is a simple 4 Hz beat using pure sinewaves centered on middle C, another using binaural tone beats with a pink noise overlay, another similar one using surf sounds played at different note values L & R as an attempt at creating some randomness in the surf sound. The latest one (courtesy of some ideas Glenn gave me) feeds a 3 Hz beat into the left ear and a 7 Hz beat into the right ear. The result is the familiar 4 Hz "in the middle of the head" sensation … this one is great for putting me to sleep!

I will be most pleased to make you some copies and trade with you. Lemme know when and where is convenient.

Michael ‘Bear’ Hebert

Michael… I am a theta tape afficiando. Care to trade? I’ll dub my Zygon Theta and "Brainsounds of the Pacific Relaxation" in exchange for yours.

I had a really neat short bilocation to target one time with one of these tapes. I had set up the desk with paper and pen.. and had a target ID ready.

Went to another room to "cool down" with theta tape and saw the target during the tape.

Email me. ALoha

Reply From: Michael Hebert To: Yaana 1998-05-30

Thanks for the feedback, Yaana. With just the experience of the two classes I have had so far plus conclusions based on reflecting on my own experiences I would agree with you 100 percent.

RV is _very different_ than "Past Life Readings". The level of positive feedback that my wife and I have gotten from our readings has been very high however I think it more accurately reflects the degree of "connectedness" we are able to establish with our "readees" rather than anything pertaining to their previous lives. Personally I prefer to call them "Life Readings" rather than "Past Life Readings". What has struck me as significant in our experience with PLRs is that we are able to establish the "connectedness" while online on Delphi or Genie in a real-time conference environment. The only link we have with our readees is their name and physical location (city, state). This has been done without benefit of any training … just "biting the bullet" and doing it … let the devil take the hindmost

Definitely the discipline to be gained through RV training will prove to be of benefit not only for PLRs but everything else as well.

Thanks again,

Michael ‘Bear’ Hebert

>

Hi Michael, I have done regression therapy for 20 years, in the beginning RV is very different, like you said fuzzy gray clouds in the darkness. But as you invest in the discipline and build the communication pathways your experiences get more virtual. The good news is that you have ways to verfi each detail, no excuses, no justifications, you either on or off, then you adjust what you need to, to get closer to target each time. Undisciplined psychic or guided imagery experiences feel good but have not discipline or way to verfi the facts from a good story line. In the beginning the primary consciousness goes through all kinds of loop de loops about fear of losing control, and not wanting to work as a team with your sub… so just like an unruely child we hve to tell them to chill out, it will be more than worth it, but you have to do the work to get there :) Aloha Yaana

Re: Try This At Home

Reply From: Rose To: Dick 1998-05-31

Aloha Dick,

I’ve tried WBUF-NWIG. Don’t know how to reach you other than BB.
Rose

Some of the homework targets are a bit advanced and maybe not best for VISID homework.

Here’s one for you.

WBUF-NWIG

Shoot it at home. No performance anxiety. You can do it alone for yourself. You don’t have to turn it in.

Email me for the target feedback. I will send you a JPEG image.

Now, "On a clean sheet of paper, in the upper right hand corner, write the word IDEOGRAM…"

Reply From: Haariya To: Michael Hebert 1998-05-31

Aloha Michael and Dick

I would be interested in having copies of these sound tapes also if you are sharing with the group. Let me know. Thanks! Light, Love and Joy Haariya

Ah so! Someone else is into "woo-woo" sounds

Mine are pretty crude. I created some basic tones on my wife’s PeeCee, ported them to my trusty Atari 1040STe and massage them through the stereo DMA output with a venerable MOD program called ProTracker 2.0. I have one that is a simple 4 Hz beat using pure sinewaves centered on middle C, another using binaural tone beats with a pink noise overlay, another similar one using surf sounds played at different note values L & R as an attempt at creating some randomness in the surf sound. The latest one (courtesy of some ideas Glenn gave me) feeds a 3 Hz beat into the left ear and a 7 Hz beat into the right ear. The result is the familiar 4 Hz "in the middle of the head" sensation … this one is great for putting me to sleep!

I will be most pleased to make you some copies and trade with you. Lemme know when and where is convenient.

Michael ‘Bear’ Hebert

Reply From: Michael Hebert To: Haariya 1998-05-31

Haariya,

I have no problem sharing the tapes I have created with any and all that would like them. All I need is a 110 minute Metal Type 2 or good Ferric Oxide blank for each one you want and I will dub them for you.

At present the list is:

Theta 3.5 Hz with Pink Noise masking. Base pitch C3 (130.8 Hz).

Theta 3.5 Hz with Surf sound masking. Base pitch C3 (130.8 Hz).

Theta 4 Hz (Side One) Alpha 6 Hz (Side Two). Base pitch C3 (130.8 Hz).

Multi-beat 3 Hz Left side, 7 Hz Right side, 4 Hz "Phantom" in the middle. Base pitch C4 (261.6 Hz).

There are absolutely _no_ embedded subliminals! All tapes listed are my own creation and may be freely copied and distributed however I make no warrant as to their efficacy, suitability for intended purpose or safety.

Lemme know how to get them to you.

‘Bear’

Aloha Michael and Dick

I would be interested in having copies of these sound tapes also if you are sharing with the group. Let me know. Thanks! Light, Love and Joy Haariya

Scroll to Top