GREAT SKED

GREAT SKED

Congratulations to Jim Karlsson who came over to my house for a session tonight.

I turned on the white noise generator, flipped on the black light, sat him down and gave him a target ID.

I stayed out of the way until CASCADE. Then asked him a few non leading questions about the structure he had seen and the humans he had perceived.

It was one of the best skeds I’ve witnessed. We’ll have to post it with some analysis. Jim grabbed this target by the balls and worked the hell out of it.

He left here walking on air, amazed at what he had produced. I was pretty amazed myself.

Good job Jim.

Re: GREAT SKED

Reply From: Glenn To: Dick 1998-05-27

Aloha Dick, I look forward to seeing the work. We will have to post it. Coming from Jim I am even more interested. Jim has enormous potential. Plus the guy is still young enough to throw a uniform on and jump out of some perfectly good aircraft.:) ALoha Glenn

Reply From: Valtra To: Dick 1998-05-27

Sounds like FUN! I’d like to try when you have some time. Haven’t had the opportunity yet to buy a black light. Congratulations, Jim! Can’t wait to see your sked! Aloha, Valtra.

Congratulations to Jim Karlsson who came over to my house for a session tonight. I turned on the white noise generator, flipped on the black light, sat him down and gave him a target ID.

I stayed out of the way until CASCADE. Then asked him a few non leading questions about the structure he had seen and the humans he had perceived.

It was one of the best skeds I’ve witnessed. We’ll have to post it with some analysis. Jim grabbed this target by the balls and worked the hell out of it.

He left here walking on air, amazed at what he had produced. I was pretty amazed myself.

Good job Jim.

Reply From: Dick To: Valtra 1998-05-27

It was very interesting to watch Jim execute this sked.

I wish I had video taped it (although it would look pretty weird in black light!)

He worked the protocols like a remote viewing machine.

He quickly and efficiently executed each one and got increasingly complex data, without jumping to conclusions.

Very few (only 2) AOL’s. And one of them was actually pretty much correct.

You know how it is when you get the feedback… often you say, "Oh wow, THAT’S what it is… yes I see how I got that aspect and that aspect but went of course here and there." When Jim saw the feedback last night he said, "OH! That’s the target I described."

All it lacked was a bit of clarity. We’re told that will come with time and more practice. Look for either the session or highlights of it to be posted soon.

Reply From: Angelina To: Dick 1998-05-27

Congrats Jim!

Looking forward to seeing it…

It was very interesting to watch Jim execute this sked. I wish I had video taped it (although it would look pretty weird in black light!)

He worked the protocols like a remote viewing machine. He quickly and efficiently executed each one and got increasingly complex data, without jumping to conclusions.

Very few (only 2) AOL’s. And one of them was actually pretty much correct.

You know how it is when you get the feedback… often you say, "Oh wow, THAT’S what it is… yes I see how I got that aspect and that aspect but went of course here and there." When Jim saw the feedback last night he said, "OH! That’s the target I described."

All it lacked was a bit of clarity. We’re told that will come with time and more practice. Look for either the session or highlights of it to be posted soon.

>

Reply From: Jim To: Dick 1998-05-27

I must say that I am surprised that I got any data at all considering the circumstances. First of all, I had just come back from the gym and was physically exhausted, on top of that was a bit of performance pressure, especially since the protocol police himself was looking over my shoulder. Then right after I got the first visual on playfair, the black-light went black (literally). And it took a couple of minutes to get it going again which interrupted my concentration.

However, throughout the whole session I felt very good about the data I produced. Even though I AOL’ed at some points, the nature of the AOLs were closely related to target. For example, I definitely got the impression of an execution/sacrifice (which I told the monitor before I was shown the target) but I at one point wrote decapitation as I thought that this was what was going on. I realized that "decapitation" was produced from my preconceived notions about the target and decided to stick with the basic idea of an execution.

The target was an execution by hanging, which was congruent with the rest of my data as well. I now clearly understand why I got decapitation, since I "thought" it was in France during the revolution. I now realize how important it is to look back at the sked and try to analyze my thinking process so that it will become clear in future sessions how my mind works when I am AOL’ing, in order to avoid doing it.

I definitely recommend to everyone to try a monitored session when you feel comfortable with the protocol structure and have done solo sessions for a while.

It was extremely fun to do the session, even though the target was of somewhat of a gruesome nature. I am beginning to see a trend in my performance which seems to be related to the emotional impact and personal interest of the target. I don’t seem to do well on "bucket-of-water" targets, because my sub apparently needs to be rocked out of its chair to get going. I guess with more training it will become easier to do targets which are of low personal interest. I would really like to be able to do any sort of target with equal clarity.

Anyway, thanks Dick for monitoring me, and let’s do it again soon.

Jim

Reply From: Valtra To: Jim 1998-05-27

Hey Jim! You and I suffer from the same problem… buckets of water targets don’t interest my sub either… Bought a black light tonight and I am about to head over to my office to do a sked. Can’t wait to see what the difference will be. By the way, if anyone else is going down to Hawaii’s Natural High for a black light… they only take cash… so be prepared … They are $29.95 plus tax. Happy RV’ing. Aloha Valtra.

Reply From: Dick To: Jim 1998-05-27

Hi Jim,

I sent some of your data and sketches to our webmaster Danny. Hopefully he’ll post the stuff soon under
ANECDOTES.

Actually the target was not the execution. The cue was the SCAFFOLD, which is why you drew the thing from every different angle. (SEE SKETCHES COMPARED TO TARGET PHOTO… UP SOON UNDER ANECDOTES)

It was fun to watch you go from sketching stairs, a square structure, and something falling …to the concept of a man being executed for his country..the soldiers watching in uniforms with nervous anticipation.

Along the way I said this to Jim: You have sketched and gotten two structures. Look at them one at a time.

Okay, give me more info on Structure 2.
You have MULT. HUMANS. Tell me about them. What are they wearing what are they feeling. I never said anything until Cascade and I left him totally alone during edging.

Which brings a question for Glenn. I sat with Jim thru the whole sked… asked some questions and directed him a bit in Cascade, then left the room during Edging. It dawned on me that we had created a pretty strong closed local loop, and maybe I had best not go watch TV or read a book. I guess a monitor should stick with the viewer and keep his or her mind on the task at hand.

I know this will all be done differently when we get to S5. But for now, should we hang while the viewer goes into EDGING?

Reply From: Glenn To: Dick 1998-05-27

Aloha Dick, The session should not include the monitor as a participant until after cascade and edging. If the Viewer is comfortable in edging you can make queries as to aspects of previous work. A low voice with a simple question, I.E. "can you look at the structure for me?" Normally we want to direct attention on items of interest. If the comfort level is high enough the Viewer will in fact complete the edge into Morpheus under control. Provisions for the viewer to recline from the edging position need to be provided for.

I will give a block of instruction on this very soon. It is time; you guys are ready for the bonus round. Aloha Glenn

Reply From: Jim To: Glenn 1998-05-27

Plus the guy is still young enough to throw a uniform on and jump out of some perfectly good aircraft.:) ALoha Glenn

Eh, I might jump ONLY if it’ll enhance my ability to RV ;)

Jim

Reply From: Yaana To: Glenn 1998-05-27

I will give a block of instruction on this very soon. It is time; you guys are ready for the bonus round. Aloha Glenn

YeeeHaaaa…. finally :)

Aloha Yaana

Reply From: Valtra To: Glenn 1998-05-27

Exciting! Onward and upward…Valtra

Scroll to Top