Happy New Year 2008…

Happy New Year 2008…

Aloha All,

And Happy New Year 2008. University of Hawaii (undefeated) is in the Sugar Bowl today so give it a look if you’re a fan. All of us here at Hrvg hope the year is the best ever for you and you families. A special Happy New Year to all our men and women serving in the military and especially to Sgt Wheaton (wherever you are). There will be class next Monday so be prepared as we start the New Year with a new project.

Glenn

Field Trip!

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-01-01

I’m communicating the owner of a world war two bunker. It’s a 155 foot long tunnel sunk into a mountain on the windward side of Oahu. The concrete is something like 16 feet thick. This is a very quiet, shielded place.

The owner says he has facilities for remote viewing- desks, chairs, etc. and will host us any time we want to visit. It is near the Marine Base Hawaii on the Kailua side near Akaihi Park.

I was thinking maybe the class could meet there on Monday January 14. That would give us this coming Monday the 7th to meet at Glenn’s and get back in business for the new year, then a week later maybe go check out the bunker and maybe even work a target in there.

Dick

Aloha Dick…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2008-01-01

Sounds like a great idea :) Count me in.

Glenn

Happy New Year 2008…

Reply From: Robert To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-01-02

Sounds like a place I would like to take my Whites metal detector!
Robert

Happy New Year 2008…

Reply From: Robert To: Robert 2008-01-02

Glenn/Dick

Any PSI perdictions for the New Year?

Robert

New Year Post

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Robert 2008-01-02

Glenn/Dick

Any PSI perdictions for the New Year?

Robert

Glenn is working on a post. I have the main details outlined in an email which is time stamped, but I’ll let Glenn put up his post when he is ready.

Dick

For Robert…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2008-01-05

Aloha,

Well it’s 2008 and as the year begins to slip away there is much to think about. A dozen years have passed since declassification of the Remote Viewing research and programs and its subsequent exploitation in the civilian market place. Where are we now? And exactly what have we done? As we push further into 2008 what will we do?

The good thing about the future is that it is always waiting for us. Every day that has passed was a future and if you think about it in the right way it perhaps still is a future. Not really the types of thoughts you think unless you have been Remote Viewing for a long time and have begun to put a few of the puzzles together. Not really the types of thoughts that would make sense to anyone else. When we began exploring Entrainment some years ago it was for a specific purpose. At some point in the development of a Remote Viewer the greater understanding of Entrainment is necessary to comprehend our environment and our mind’s ability to adapt and interact. Entrainment allows us to change how we observe. This means that there is more to look and see than was previously thought. The 2007 Vegas Roulette Entrainment was a stellar success, not because of the money that we won, but because of what we were able to do. If you where there then you know what happened was neither fate, destiny, chance, or luck. It was in-fact something else entirely.

What about this year? What is down the road for our community and us? The following are my personal thoughts and not anything more than that.

Down the road “Propagation” will be an issue as other leaders in the community continue to cling to archaic ideas and ignore the reasonable science of how it must work. Remote Viewing is only possible by the grace of the wave but it will be some years before it will begin to be accepted. The nature of our Universe is not hidden but its simplicity is too often ignored. Propagation above and below the quantum will be a battlefield of sorts, as old minds must be reacquainted with the basics of Electricity and Magnetism. The real force in this old Universe is as it has always been, “Electromagnetic”.

Down the Road our community will become a bit smaller. We see this as each year passes there are fewer attendees at the annual conference hosted by the IRVA. Hrvg is a big supporter of the IRVA and its’ conference and will continue to support it. There is a possibility that there will be no 2008 conference and that will hurt the community just a smidge. More Remote Viewers must gather and organize and begin to do work that makes a difference. Those that can lead should stand up, select some viewers, organize them, establish a solid method for target selection and tasking and begin to do what we have been doing for this last dozen years. If you lead have no agenda save the personal development of those viewers that work with you. Organize and equip them and begin to push the limits of the methodologies and the minds with some sense of purpose beyond last week’s UFO sighting. Solve a riddle in time, or a mystery of old, or at least give it a go. Organize and field a project that has a beginning and an end and points of validation along the way. Keep the protocol, keep the prime chain of custody, and abandon any frontloading. Many viewers out there have more training than the military viewers. It’s time to stand up and move.

Down the road America will change and unlike what most people believe it will be for the better. For the last few years a huge propaganda effort has been in play in America and has placed her in a shadow of misinformation. America is not weak and has never been weak. Technology is racing ahead and America will continue to prosper. While there will be shifts in markets up and down the closing of the year will be as it was in previous years and that is up. Gold is not the safe haven that many think and with elections on the way the scare tactics being used to push gold will lose their effect and the gold holders will be dumping. When gold begins its decline the stock market will jump and settle back at about 20% of the jump to stabilize. Gold has never been an investment in America but in Switzerland, South Africa, and other nations that have spent enormous amounts to market in America. Utilities and standard human service/product stocks as well as energy will make their way up as America continues to grow. If you have gold do a quick test in the next few days and see what you would actually have if you sold it right now. When you find out what it will cost you to sell bouillon, coins, or shares you may not be really happy. If you’re not in gold now don’t even think about it. You’ll know it’s time to sell when every other commercial is telling you to buy gold now. Those commercials will be paid for by the largest dumpers trying to squeeze the last drops of blood from the stone. Look for gold stability in the low 600’s after it drops. Then it will take some years but it will all begin again.

Down the road in the deep pacific an 8.2 earthquake will hit. It will be in the night and it will be significant. This is not a prediction of disaster like one can hear on Coast to Coast on any given night but an inevitability as so many forces rumble beneath our islands from north to south. I feel the rumbles each night racing southward. Indonesia, PPNG, Cape York, beware.

Down the road we will all have front row seats for the election of a lifetime. Get ready for it because it will be very very messy. Certainly not the finest hour in a democratic Republic. Hmmm who will it be??? Clinton/Edwards Vs. Giuliani/Romney ???? Hmmm messy messy. I can hardly wait ack! Iowa is not the mouse that roared.

Just thinking about the upcoming election and the field of candidates turns my brain upside down and backwards. Vote your hearts but put the best American in there.

Back to the real world I would like 2008 to be a great year for the Guild. Keep your wits about you and it will be. I may be headed back to Las Vegas in March for Roulette II but more about that as it gets closer.

Aloha Glenn

Happy New Year 2008…

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-01-11

Aloha,

Down the road America will change and unlike what most people believe it will be for the better. For the last few years a huge propaganda effort has been in play in America and has placed her in a shadow of misinformation. America is not weak and has never been weak. Technology is racing ahead and America will continue to prosper. While there will be shifts in markets up and down the closing of the year will be as it was in previous years and that is up.

Aloha Glenn

Watch this video. America is bankrupt.

Aloha,

Dick

Propagation

Reply From: Fortune To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-01-12

Glenn wrote, “Down the road “Propagation” will be an issue as other leaders in the community continue to cling to archaic ideas and ignore the reasonable science of how it must work. Remote Viewing is only possible by the grace of the wave but it will be some years before it will begin to be accepted. The nature of our Universe is not hidden but its simplicity is too often ignored. Propagation above and below the quantum will be a battlefield of sorts, as old minds must be reacquainted with the basics of Electricity and Magnetism. The real force in thfor me has always pointed towardis old Universe is as it has always been, “Electromagnetic”.”

Though i haven’t the science background to speak intelligently on even the basics, i have long felt that in the r/psi field, people have been too quick to rule out a signal/signal line as anything but a metaphor. Merely because they havent found distance or sheilding to be an issue doesnt mean that electromagnetism is NOT in some manner a aspect of a carrier wave. Direct experience gives me an almost tangile tactile but definately precievable, carrier wave, signal line – irrregardless of “experts opinions”

Glenn can you speak on this aspect in some way that one such as i might grok without knowing radio or other propegation therories?

Aloha Dick…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Fortune 2008-01-13

Aloha Dick,

I’ll watch the video this weekend. My comments were more directed to the stock market than the fiscal state of the Union itself. Sometimes it’s not a bad idea for Government to have less money to spend. Deficits go up and down but it is the Federal Reserve that pulls the strings. My question to you is “would they kill the goose that laid their golden eggs”?

Glenn

Down The Road

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-01-13

Aloha Dick,

I’ll watch the video this weekend. My comments were more directed to the stock market than the fiscal state of the Union itself. Sometimes it’s not a bad idea for Government to have less money to spend. Deficits go up and down but it is the Federal Reserve that pulls the strings. My question to you is “would they kill the goose that laid their golden eggs”?

Glenn

Glenn,

I hope your optimism and my pessimism cancel each other out and America comes out in the middle and everything winds up okay. I really do.

Look at history:

www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/crash/sfeature/sf_headlines.html#

Click here: American Experience | The Crash of 1929 | 1929 Headlines | PBS
www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/crash/sfeature/sf_headlines.html#

See you in the bunker tomorrow night. It should be interesting.

Dick

Aloha Fortune,

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2008-01-14

Aloha Fortune,

One of the seldom-discussed topics in Remote Viewing is how it all could possibly be true, how does it work? Why would competent Government agencies and academics involve themselves with something that had no viable explanation? Interesting indeed.

What is more interesting is what they must believe and how they reconcile their belief when there really is no Science to support them. When I say there is no science I mean there is no accepted theory in the greater scientific community of the mechanism behind Remote Viewing.

I have spoken with most of the leadership in the Remote Viewing community and have had discussions on “The Mechanism” but most believe in anything but “Propagation”. Propagation is not a Cargo Cult but is the basis for anything, and everything, everywhere. That simplifies down to anything in the known Universe, including the Universe.

Understanding how Remote Viewing functions is not possible by any single scientific discipline, you would need a broad spectrum of science understanding to piece the puzzle together. The common factor for the entire puzzle lies in plasma. Plasma is the 4th state of matter and while some would marginalize its value it will be the biggest relevant word in the science of the future. Plasma Science will become the most important field in our history of science.

Fortune let me try and simplify how Remote Viewing works for you. Hang with me while I throw a lot of stuff at you.

You exist and you are real, you have a sense of personal identity and you function cognitively. You do not know and have never seen anything in all the years of your life that did not exist. Even the smallest thought in your mind existed because you thought of it. You can only see, feel, think, speak, move, eat, sleep, dream, drink, get sunburned or have a headache because of the propagation of wave energy across electromagnetic and biochemical thresholds. As a small girl eating black-eyed peas and cornbread there was no way you could understand or know that it was all possible by wave propagation across various states of matter and energy. We live in the Macrocosm and rarely look to the microcosm. There is simply nothing that is possible without the wave. The quantum world is no different. It is very possible that string theory is not real, that dark matter is really plasma, and the most rejected law of science is Achems Razor.

Given all that we know and all that we don’t know, it is most likely that the Remote Viewing process functions on principles that are based on the propagation of thought. Consciousness itself is a dilemma to science and while they cannot prove consciousness exists we all must deal with it every morning when the alarm goes off and we run off to work. Let’s be real, consciousness is real and we do not challenge it. Electromagnetic wave theory is just that theory. Even though it permeates every aspect of our being, our lives, our technology, and our future it is still (according to science) “Theory”.

I have no problem understanding how it works or why it is possible to Remote View. Science is beginning to reference the experimenter’s effect, and the observer’s effect in more publications every day. I will tell you this; you need to have a real reason to believe in the ability to Remote View. Not based in science but based on the simple understanding of how things in this old Universe work. If you took propagation out of the loop there would be no loop, no life, no thought, no light, no gravity, no electricity or magnetism. Everything would cease to be anything.

If someone asks you how Remote Viewing works the best reply is this.

Thoughts when combined with observation move. They can go anywhere and return to you. If you stand on the cliff and shout to the sky you must listen to hear their echo. If you think to a place you must likewise learn to listen. If you can think to a place then you can think at that place. Enough thought at a place constitutes consciousness. Enough consciousness displaced to a place will create a duplicity of thought, observation, and being. You can be anywhere you are willing to look.

Glenn

The ‘Existance’ of Consciousness

Reply From: Ed7 To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-01-14

Hi Glenn,
There’s an interesting book called The Biology Of Belief which has been written by cellular biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton which deals with the biology of consciousness. In short, he’s provided some compelling ‘evidence’ that each of our cells actually has a consciousness which can be scientifically measured & observed & that every cell has an ‘antenna’ tuned into signals…Interesting from a biological perspective in how our cells (we) aquire & process information.

Ed

Bruce Lipton

Reply From: Fortune To: Ed7 2008-02-10

His work makes much sense. Another fellow he has done workshops with Rob Williams, a psycologist uses muscle testing, some nlptechniques for testing the belief systems held unconsciously.and changing the ones that are security fear driven that are not benificial in what we may consciously think we believe and changing threm on the subconscious level to joy growth driven beliefs. One thing he does is of special inbterest to me is in the way he uses the kineseology also to test for cofirmation, agreement on the conscios. sub and on a spiritual. soul. greater good level. I think such concepts may be applicable to psi and rv and dowsing. Applicable perhaps in the pre cool down period for assessing and removing PI’s personal inclemencyu issues and extending that to un/sub conscious
ones. Also for information gatering, location finding, accuracy checking during summary and then again especially for analysis. And maybe even for determining when displacement is skewing accuracy.

I have some possible applications of combining some aspects of muscle testing, energy meridian polarity clearing, as noise removal and pulling some ideas that work toward a vlearer more accurate TWO WAY dialogue communicatuion with conscious and sub. I want to test and pull together into a streamlined protocol that can be used by rvers and other psi witout alot ofd baggage and also omitting some of the pitfalls and neglected variables that may be limiting the accuracy of data we get.

i really will need some one or two people to work hands on in experiementing here in san diego. After that i see some of this , a team, can be extended to working with people over the phone.

or is it Don ?

Reply From: Fortune To: Fortune 2008-02-10

Is it Rob or Don Williams? I’ll look it up. I am also going over again some of David Hawkins woork on kineseology such as Power vs Force. I have on pdf isf anyone wants

Dr. Bruce Lipton

Reply From: Ed7 To: Fortune 2008-02-10

Hi Fortune & all,
I was lucky enough to attend one of Bruce’s lectures here in Vancouver several years ago. His work is actually quite interesting with respect to how we can affect the functioning of our physiology through belief. In a nutshell, our cells are primarily willing slaves & do exactly as they’re told. Just like your sub-conscious mind…it responds to what it’s given…it doesn’t judge or engage in analysis…It adapts & behaves according to the input it’s given…so probably a good idea to be nice to the sub (in essence yourself).
What we believe is based on our perceptions…& what we percieve is based upon what we look for…& what we look for depends upon what we think…so basically, what we believe determines what we make true…right down to the molecular level. That belief has to go past the conscious mind…it has to be programmed & wired into the sub-conscious mind to be effective. The conscious mind is not the main engine that powers your life, rather it’s the sub-conscious or the unconscious portions of your mind from which your behaviour & attitudes spring. Going directly into those areas & ‘re-wiring’ or ‘re-programming’ is where it starts…the rest takes care of itself. Anyhow, this is an RV forum so I’ll endeavor to stay in context here.
Bruce cited some interesting examples of how a cell can ‘think’…How it would move towards nourishment or away from poison even though those elements were outside of its local enviornment. It’s like the cell had some kind of precognition with respects to what lay ahead of it’s trajectory. It somehow ‘knew’ what was ‘around the bend’…interesting stuff. So there you go…the case for RV has been made…what more proof do you need ?…lol !
Perhaps there are some benefits to be gained by the individual by optimizing our carbon-based units so that we can optimize on the RV process…Set-up the system whereby it can function at peak effiency. Or utilize any external bonus like the bunker that both Glenn & Dick advocate as a great RV enviornment. That sounds like a great score guys…need a gardener to spruce things up a little ?…maybe increase the O2 flow a bit ?…I can set you up with one of my Theta inducer ‘specials’…comes in a variety of colors…lol!

Cheers,

Ed

Relevant to rv

Reply From: Fortune To: Ed7 2008-02-10

I think it is very relevant, certainly perception and the filters -beliefs – that allow or limit what we can precieve are have a major effect on what data we can get doing rv.

Not enough concern is paid perhaps on the viewer and the state of mind, clarity and readiness of the viewer when it comes to rv and psi. We even tend to discount the value of cooling down maybe because with practice and the tendency of brain entrainment binaural beats, to work very quickly once we have used them awhile.

Busy scheduals and rush rush world we live in with so much to do, we some times have to carve out time for rv when kids, honeys and work friends reading hobbies are necessarily set aside for that uninterrupted – yeah right!? Rv session time. We feel we have to be doing something “imporant” productive. justifiable to put that sign on the door …one of mine a vig scary eye with a spiral in the iris and the words WARNING WOMAN REMOTE VIEWING….ASKING WHERES THE PEANUT BUTTER MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH.
Of course it may be better to put.. Danger i am praying and cleaning my gun …Or keep door closed the vipers are out for some exercise.Hard to make em believe you are serious. And admittedly i can feel quilty taking the time and i have to make sure i am clear that it IS something important and of value.

In the cool downs for ERV we went threw quite a elaborate procecdure it see,ed at first anyway. We would lay down do the breathing exercises and the relaxation, the breathe exercises of course very important for theta and beyond for erv.
Also i think that the relaxation the saying Hello to your physical is necessary for another reason its a confirmation with the sub that you are aware of and taking care of the physical safery survival needs – that security makes the turning of attention away from the body then more possible.

We did the repository box exercise like monroe institute, setting aside concerns anything likely to distract from the session. This is a way of setting aside the issues in a manner that says I’ll be back and take care of biz. A agreement on that conscious level as well.

And we also created a “sanctuary” as army ervers were taught, a safe place where no one or no thing may enter or invade, a simple construct you use to launch and return from erv session. (after awhile this is all done very quickly)
Then we donned our protective gear. Some preferred a “reball” like monroes institute – eggs like enclosure. Others used a metallic reflecrtive elastic armour. I like a gold reflective stretchy cat suit that does not make my butt look big..Grin
This process also creates the security to expand our preceptions and to “move throw the barrier” into the matrix. Its a perhaps security in a soul or spirit or energy body level. ( those tricksters seldom try to sell ya a rolodex watch when you got that gold catsuit my butt doesnt look big thing goin on. Well the more you know yourself shadow and all, accepting not denying or lying to yourself-ego, the biggest weakspot whether matric or mundane when it comes to being tricked. Thats the real security. And the going without ego either pride or fear of failure, letting go of outcome also makes for better psi)

Oh heck i guess i get woundup. Sorry every biody else says like ten words per post

But Ed i enjoy your additions to the BB alot.How cool going to Liptons lecture. I have some of his on video and audio mp3

Happy New Year 2008…

Reply From: Fortune To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2008-02-11

Aloha Fortune,

One of the seldom-discussed topics in Remote Viewing is how it all could possibly be true, how does it work? Why would competent Government agencies and academics involve themselves with something that had no viable explanation? Interesting indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welll maybe we will have MORE competent after November…grin dont shoot me glenn save the ammo for the bad guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote..What is more interesting is what they must believe and how they reconcile their belief when there really is no Science to support them. When I say there is no science I mean there is no accepted theory in the greater scientific community of the mechanism behind Remote Viewing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they do figure it out and everybody’s doing it,whats the fun in that? We wouldnt be weird anymore. I might have to get really strange to be on the cutting edge hahaha . Nooo not the ectoplasm ! Anything but the ecttoplasm!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote.Understanding how Remote Viewing functions is not possible by any single scientific discipline, you would need a broad spectrum of science understanding to piece the puzzle together. The common factor for the entire puzzle lies in plasma. Plasma is the 4th state of matter and while some would marginalize its value it will be the biggest relevant word in the science of the future. Plasma Science will become the most important field in our history of science.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mmmmm …Ecto – plasm -a
~~~~

Quote..Fortune let me try and simplify how Remote Viewing works for you. Hang with me while I throw a lot of stuff at you.//

You exist and you are real, you have a sense of personal identity and you function cognitively.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To tell the truth maybe 75 pervent of the time i’d agree i do.
~~~~~~~~~

Quote You do not know and have never seen anything in all the years of your life that did not exist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She said with straight face..Whew i hope you are right! and that includes the scarey looking space invader that was passing out the chocolate covered mushrooms at a music festival. He would turn back inbto a regular human when i’d say please Stop doing that yer freaking me out. (how ethnocentrix of me actually.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Even the smallest thought in your mind existed because you thought of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe sometimes not in the active sense of think. Sometimes in the zen kind of way ..thought moves into awareness, thought moves out of awareness .
~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote You can only see, feel, think, speak, move, eat, sleep, dream, drink, get sunburned or have a headache because of the propagation of wave energy across electromagnetic and biochemical thresholds. As a small girl eating black-eyed peas and cornbread there was no way you could understand or know that it was all possible by wave propagation across various states of matter and energy. We live in the Macrocosm and rarely look to the microcosm. There is simply nothing that is possible without the wave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you mean by the “wave” here? And by propogate do you mean increase make more of? Or is their a theoretical meaning thats defined otherly?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote I have no problem understanding how it works or why it is possible to Remote View. Science is beginning to reference the experimenter’s effect, and the observer’s effect in more publications every day. I will tell you this; you need to have a real reason to believe in the ability to Remote View.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can tentatively hold beliefs in things being possible but like remote viewing, its the Direct experiemce that causes me to know its real, to say from the point of view of my current perceptions and intellectual conceptualizing of the experience, i have certainty. I would at least need more of a reason not to believe. I’m not of course saying its infallible or works well all the time, just that it does work, And i am always, well i guess motivated to want to push the envelop like a surfer or dancer or runner or poet. Maybe its more a state of grace of clarity Pulling meas much as me pushing toward it.
Or is it the fire in my eyes? down girl sit stay.
~~~~~~~~~

Quote…Not based in science but based on the simple understanding of how things in this old Universe work. If you took propagation out of the loop there would be no loop, no life, no thought, no light, no gravity, no electricity or magnetism. Everything would cease to be anything.

If someone asks you how Remote Viewing works the best reply is this….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes i like to do little demos similar to what you call tagging maybe.If i’m in the mood i’ll offer to match anybodys 20 bucks and let them be the judge if i describe it.Nesides being a rush a kick on the fly can be a hot data flow. yes very fast too it seems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote..Thoughts when combined with observation move. They can go anywhere and return to you. If you stand on the cliff and shout to the sky you must listen to hear their echo. If you think to a place you must likewise learn to listen. If you can think to a place then you can think at that place. Enough thought at a place constitutes consciousness. Enough consciousness displaced to a place will create a duplicity of thought, observation, and being. You can be anywhere you are willing to look…
~~~~~~~~~~~

Sort of like standing there Helllooo who/what are you! the ideogram echoes back ..

HOow are you?…the sensories

Why are you?! conceptuals

If we are a coherent resonating system. if we focus our listening .. maybe.. i am land water interface it whispers ..wavy across fluiddly pushing against upon hard roughslanted when you poke it with the pen.Ideogram the signal line returning impinges on my nervous system when the intent of my apeture is to respond.

I like it Glenn that you’ve always stress the viewers state of mind Its right here at the beginning at the aperures ability to respond and the minds ability not to impede the decoding of the signal, this is an opportune place/time in the moment the circuit the loop is connected, at the limen.

A question for viewers, How does it feel what is your experience when you are ready to begin a session and you feel all systems are go?

Glenn

i am not sure using the quote feature is going to be making post clear where im quoting or responding for easy reading.

no it didnt work well the way i tried so i added lines and he said quotes

Aloha Fortune

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Fortune 2008-02-14

Aloha Fortune,

I think it is important to remember that we spend most of our time processing our environment and our interaction with it. We also spend a great deal of time literally processing ourselves. Our environment is the Universe and we must rationalize that although we are matter, we are different. As we observe our Universe we see matter arranged in an inconceivably vast space with certain laws of physics at play. Because we have the capacity to observe we are pretty special.

In observing we see beyond the mass that EM forces are what gives us life, consciousness, cognizance, and allows us mobility. The wave and its’ particles allow us to see, touch, feel, sense, think, walk, breath, and the list could go on and on and on. If all the EM forces in this Universe were turned off the Universe would seizure into darkness and all life would instantly die.

Too many people ignore this Grace the wave and its’ particles afford us.

As much as we know about EM and its’ effects and properties there is a Universe of knowledge that we do not know and our knowledge base doubles every few years.

In today’s science we can see our brain waves in a simplistic sort of way, in tomorrow’s science we will see our consciousness at work. Make no mistake it will be as I say. Once we can see what it is exactly that the Remote Viewer does then we can speak with authority about the process. The solution does not lie in philosophy or sociology but in the skill of our ability to observe ourselves as we communicate within our environment.

Glenn

Scroll to Top