How much love for NIMO?

How much love for NIMO?

I was recently shown a session from a fellow HRVG viewer (though I don’t recall who but it’s not important anyway). Then I saw Dick’s feedback mentioning the NIMO was not drawn with care.

Is it important to spend focused intent to drawing NIMO? The question is kind of redundant, as I try to put focused intent into everything I do in my sessions. I am just curious how you folks go about drawing NIMO, how important is he/she for you?

Maybe you can also answer me this: I’ve only done two sessions with the NIMO protocol. Do you also get different sensations when probing NIMO than when probing Sponids? This was strongest yesterday, when I did it for the first time. I probed the top-right NIMO – looked top-left, and it felt different, like I was talking to a copy of myself. This must be due to the philosophy behind NIMO, but the feeling was noticeably different and felt more intense. Am I imagining this?

Nimo

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Coen 2010-05-30

I was recently shown a session from a fellow HRVG viewer (though I don’t recall who but it’s not important anyway). Then I saw Dick’s feedback mentioning the NIMO was not drawn with care.

Is it important to spend focused intent to drawing NIMO?

Coen,
Neatness counts. Make everything you do in a remote viewing session special. When they play a baseball game in the Major Leagues, see how nicely the grass is trimmed, how the white lines are crisp and straight, notice the clean uniforms. It makes the baseball players play better. You better believe it does.

Also, see my most recent post on Glenn’s probing NIMO in the Amelia target.
It is just added.

Dick

Aloha…

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2010-05-30

Aloha Coen & Dick,

Nimo is perhaps the defining line between passively collecting data and actively collecting data. It is a tool with its origins in basic NLP but the viewer tailors it to be much more. If you think of all the information and tools we have sorted through and attempted to apply, NIMO is the big gorilla. I want to take this back to Dick’s recent presentation on masking and entrainment. If you think about it NIMO is the first mask you learn to create and by probing and collecting from it in a purposeful way you entrain it to the target of interest. The root concept in Hrvg methodology is to manage your point of observation. Once you learn to engage NIMO it becomes more of an avatar of sorts and functions in consciousness actively at your command. I like to refer to NIMO as a psychological mirror that constantly repositions itself depending on how you probe. Take care in your creation of NIMO and try and give it as much recognition and purpose as you can. The more you personalize it the better.

NIMO is by its design a Neuro Interrogation Mask Overlay.

Glenn

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Coen To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2010-05-31

Thanks Dick and Glenn.

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Michele To: Coen 2010-05-31

Probably was mine. I have lost alot of control of my right thumb. Dick doesn’t know it, but sometimes I have to draw NIMO two or three times just to get it halfway decent. It’s worse the farther I am into session because my general neatness fades anyway.

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Coen To: Michele 2010-05-31

Michelle, I once knew this man who also had a numb thumb (no pun intended by the way) and he solved this really ingenuously by using an elastic (or bungee, I don’t know what this is called in English, I mean those things a postman wraps envelopes with) around his thumb and pointing finger (that’s what it’s called in Holland anyway). It held both fingers together, where his thumb would get support from his pointing finger while maintaining the ability for his pointing finger to move and adjust where necessary.

Just ideas.

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Dave Barnes To: Coen 2010-06-03

Actually, it may have been mine. -Thank you, Michelle – I was afraid that I was the only NIMO abuser.

In my case, the degraded drawings are caused by two things:

The first problem is that I have serious issues with afterimages. In part, my chemistry doesn’t clear the high contrast (black pen against white paper) stuff quickly enough to wipe blackboard in three seconds. Three seconds is the length of time it takes for something to go from short term memory biology into long-term processing so if I’m not careful, NIMO can become integrated into my work. Uninvited circles, stars, hexagons, and diagonal lines start creeping into my drawings. I use dim lighting and I’ve tried black lights, low contrast pencils and things like that. I even tried printing light gray NIMOs on sheets that I could use — but the act of drawing NIMO is part of the mental process and I’m firmly attached to it.

I fully respect NIMO, but I currently draw NIMO and poke him while squinting or with my eyes averted. Sometimes there is a mess. I’ve considered cleaning him up before sending in sheets, but I assume there’s some information for the analyst, if only “Hey – you’re not being very careful” in the drawing errors.

The other problem I have matches Michelle’s description of being further into a session. I sometimes have trouble printing letters in their correct orientation before I’m finished with Playfair.

Glenn and DIck can do sessions while facing people, interacting, and making videos. Some of us have a hard time just making circles and lines properly, but we’re working at it.

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Robert To: Dave Barnes 2010-06-05

OR it may have been mine since I had sent a few past examples of some of my work; a few samples of new practice targets were sent too. The new ones showed an unsteady hand. Since I have been fighting some “medical problems” the influence medications necessary to keep me on my feet showed up in the sessions.

I had stopped doing sessions for sometime but decided to stop making excuses by blaming the med’s, not that they don’t hamper one’s mind; they certainly do. But I decided to take the challenge and get myself back into the “game.” I sent a few samples of practice targets to Dick who has been very encouraging.

I don’t know if anyone here other than Dick, Glenn and myself has seen some of the practice work Coen is doing in his training but this young man is coming along fabulously well. He is showing great potential.

I notice that my “Join date” with HRVG has still not been corrected. Its not 2006 its 2001.

Robert

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Michele To: Robert 2010-06-05

I was hoping to go to Vegas and gets some hands on observation done, but alas pressures on both parties caused us to scuttle plans. I noticed in one of Dick’s video’s that he uses a ruler. So, I thought maybe if I could find something the right size I could use some kind of cut out to work with.

I couldn’t possibly be more distracted than I am right now.

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dave Barnes 2010-06-05

The first problem is that I have serious issues with afterimages. In part, my chemistry doesn’t clear the high contrast (black pen against white paper) stuff quickly enough to wipe blackboard in three seconds.

Three seconds is the length of time it takes for something to go from short term memory biology into long-term processing so if I’m not careful, NIMO can become integrated into my work. Uninvited circles, stars, hexagons, and diagonal lines start creeping into my drawings. I use dim lighting and I’ve tried black lights, low contrast pencils and things like that. I even tried printing light gray NIMOs on sheets that I could use — but the act of drawing NIMO is part of the mental process and I’m firmly attached to it.

I fully respect NIMO, but I currently draw NIMO and poke him while squinting or with my eyes averted. Sometimes there is a mess. I’ve considered cleaning him up before sending in sheets, but I assume there’s some information for the analyst, if only “Hey – you’re not being very careful” in the drawing errors.

The other problem I have matches Michelle’s description of being further into a session. I sometimes have trouble printing letters in their correct orientation before I’m finished with Playfair.
Glenn and DIck can do sessions while facing people, interacting, and making videos. Some of us have a hard time just making circles and lines properly, but we’re working at it.

Dave,
I used to be downright phobic about after images. I still work in a dim room and always while facing a blank white wall or dark black wall.

I’ve never had a problem with a Nimo after image. I draw the NIMO icon at the top left of the page during S-2, right after writing S2, sliding across writing PAGE1:, and below that my name, then the line and target ID.

After drawing NIMO I do the COLORS, BRITE, FOCUS, and then make the Playfair matrix and headings. So the creation of the NIMO Icon is not done 3 seconds before probing and looking. It should be made already. (And by the way, you are correct- doing it by hand from scratch each time gives your mind something to do to keep it occupied, allowing data to catch up to you, or you to catch up to the data.)

After you have prepared the worksheet, it is okay to take a moment and settle yourself and get your head right about what you about to do. In fact I always do this. I glance at NIMO and position my pen above the sight Radial and touch it lightly and close my eyes and look up to the left on Blackboard.

The drawing of NIMO is 3 minutes ago. In writing this I had to actually stop and think about the process. Honestly after you do it over and over and over again it is not a conscious action. Like, when you are reading a really good book, and you’re really caught up in it, do you turn the page with your left hand or right hand? I don’t know, I’m just enjoying the story.

For the record I have not done a stellar session while talking to people with lights a video camera on me. That’s Glenn. I’m working up to it.

Drawing NIMO

Reply From: Dave Barnes To: Dick Allgire 2010-06-05

Thanks, Dick, You’re right!

My 3-second after-image problem is with probing NIMO.

I can’t use the after-image excuse for poor NIMO drawings. I’ll have to stick to my “altered state” excuse, but it’ll be hard to sell.

I now have another incentive to draw it nicely. “Somebody might see this!” :eek:

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Michele To: Dave Barnes 2010-06-05

Speaking of projects, I need to get moving on the Multiple Universes project. Tomorrow morning..early. Sometimes making time also contributes to haphazardness. Under the best of circumstances, my NIMO is not neat and throwing in alot of other balls being juggled in the air doesn’t improve the circumstances.

We do however need to persevere since no one can continue forward momentum except for us volunteers. A point was made in the histories thread that secrets are kept for a reason. We are the community that progresses this project in a known capacity and even if we are careless now and again, we are here.

How much love for NIMO?

Reply From: Coen To: Michele 2010-06-05

I noticed in one of Dick’s video’s that he uses a ruler.

Dick has three hands really. That, or I can’t figure out how he switches between holding his stone in the left hand, pen in the right hand, and then using a ruler with his stone hand every time a line needs to be drawn. I’ve done one session now with a ruler and I tell you it just makes it harder. Though neater.

By the way, ‘students’ (that would be me) are supposedly not allowed to use one, at least not in the (very) beginning. I’ve no idea how beginning I am though, so I’ll continue to keep my work tidy henceforth.

Scroll to Top