HW QUESTION

HW QUESTION

Respected Teacher,

When doing the Sponid I have, on a couple of occasions, gotten confused. For example; when probing for B: I wrote manmade and discovered my error when I got to I: When I realized it I returned to the bottom colon of B and probed again and crossed out my error. Is this correction process correct protocol?

Thanks again Rose :?

Re: HW QUESTION

Reply From: Not the Teacher To: Rose 1998-05-29

Rose,

This is typical. I used to do it. You need to do many many sessions until you can execute the protocols correctly, rapidly.

Having to think about what the PL or B or I means, or what the choices are…. you’re doomed. Just means you need to do more sessions until it is second nature.

The fact that you are making mistakes.. that’s okay. This is new stuff. It will become second nature with more practice.

My common mistake was writing PL: static

Ooops.
Then get down to A: complex? Dynamic.. oh shoot.

It happens. Just do a few more. You’ll get the hang of it.

Aloha Dick

Reply From: Yaana To: Rose 1998-05-29

Respected Teacher,

When doing the Sponid I have, on a couple of occasions, gotten confused. For example; when probing for B: I wrote manmade and discovered my error when I got to I: When I realized it I returned to the bottom colon of B and probed again and crossed out my error. Is this correction process correct protocol? Thanks again Rose :?

Ahhhh.. I remember those days. Try two things, one: spend more time learning the words and which line they go on. two: do whatever helps you to notice when you are out of structure, so you can correct it, but try to keep a flow in your work. In the beginning doing the protocols correctly is more important than getting the target. So when you work at home, go thorough the protocols, but before you let yourself see the target, look to see if you are in structure, if you have any protocol violations, notice what you need to correct, re-learn taht part then do another sked… repeate this till your structure entirely correct BEFORE you let yourself see the target. Make seeing the target the reward for correct work, that ott toup the anti some . :)

Aloha Yaana

Reply From: Rose To: Yaana 1998-05-30

Aloha Yaana ,

Thanks again. "ott toup the anti some" ?? Have you no mercy!? I’m confused enough :)

Rose

Reply From: Rose To: Not the Teacher 1998-05-30

Thanks again Dick,

It’s comforting to know I am as lost as any Newbie. Your empathy is encouraging. I’ve also done the simplex static switch-a-roo. Practice practice practice. Others get headaches too I guess.
Peace Rose :)

Rose, This is typical. I used to do it. You need to do many many sessions until you can execute the protocols correctly, rapidly.

Having to think about what the PL or B or I means, or what the choices are…. you’re doomed. Just means you need to do more sessions until it is second nature.

The fact that you are making mistakes.. that’s okay. This is new stuff. It will become second nature with more practice.

My common mistake was writing PL: static Ooops. Then get down to A: complex? Dynamic.. oh shoot.

It happens. Just do a few more. You’ll get the hang of it.

Aloha Dick

Reply From: Yaana To: Rose 1998-05-31

>

Thanks again. "ott toup the anti some" ?? Have you no mercy!? I’m confused enough :) Rose

Let’s see, I was trying to see if you were paying attention…..LOL…. sorry I just washed my fingers and couldn’t do a thing with them. I will pay closer attn. late night posts are no excuse.
Aloha Yaana

Reply From: Wayne To: Rose 1998-05-30

Others get headaches too I guess.

I was going to ask about that, except for an occasional migrain, I haven’t had headeaches for years. Now I’ve been getting a classic tension headache about half the time I practice RV. Nothing very bad, just a little annoying.

That normal?

Peace Profound and Aloha,

Wayne

Reply From: Wayne To: Yaana 1998-05-30

ott toup the anti

I usually blame it on fat fingers ;~}

Reply From: Yaana To: Wayne 1998-05-30

I was going to ask about that, except for an occasional migrain, I haven’t had headeaches for years. Now I’ve been getting a classic tension headache about half the time I practice RV. Nothing very bad, just a little annoying.

That normal?

Peace Profound and Aloha, Wayne

I have never had that reaction (headaches) but it is a common complaint among new viewers. Glenn may have an idea why… my thoughts would be just conjecture. BTW how many targets are you shooting at a time when you get headaches??? Sometimes it’s from over work :)
Aloha Yaana

Reply From: Wayne To: Yaana 1998-05-30

BTW how many targets are you shooting at a time when >you get headaches??? Sometimes it’s from over work :)

It doesn’t seem to be related to the number of targets. I’ve shot as many as four, and as few as one in any one sitting, and as I said, the headaches happen about half the time without regard to the length of the session.

Peace Profound and Aloha,

Wayne

Yaana,

LOL….I thought it was French for "Do you want to up the ante"

Rose

Let’s see, I was trying to see if you were paying attention…..LOL…. sorry I just washed my fingers and couldn’t do a thing with them. I will pay closer attn. late night posts are no excuse. Aloha Yaana

Yaana,

I am shooting 2-3 targets 2-3 times each. I am trying to look deeper into blackboard in a "gentler" way to see if the headaches stop
Rose

I have never had that reaction (headaches) but it is a common complaint among new viewers. Glenn may have an idea why… my thoughts would be just conjecture. BTW how many targets are you shooting at a time when you get headaches??? Sometimes it’s from over work :) Aloha Yaana

Scroll to Top