Jim Channon…

Jim Channon…

Aloha All,

I am very sorry to have to pass onto you all that our friend Jim Channon passed away this last weekend. I will send details as we get them via email. I spoke with Jim on last Friday afternoon about a video project that he wanted me to participate in. I will do the project as Jim’s part was completed. Jim taught some of you to sketch and all of us a better way to think. From the projects, we have done together with Jim, we all know where his mind was. His vision and life were that of an Imagineer. He was a very good friend to me and all of us. He was my partner in collaboration in The Men Who Stare at Goats, and worked with all your imagery on Cloak & Dagger and other projects. Jim surprised me many times over the years. One of my favorites was sneaking out to the kitchen to grab some coffee and returning to find the Guild on their feet with hands raised, taking the pledge, to join the 1st Earth Battalion.

As the news spreads things will certainly change. Please keep Jim in your thoughts. Of course prayers for those he left behind but give him a few thoughts, I assure you that he is still about and listening.

https://www.youtube.com

Glenn

Scroll to Top