Joseph McMoneagle Remote Viewing (International)

Joseph McMoneagle Remote Viewing (International)

Joe McMoneagle was recently on German Television regarding remote viewing, will be appearing shortly on French television with a live remote viewing (done in 2002), and will also be appearing shortly on Japanese television with several recent live remote viewings.

Information on all of these, and links to articles about previous remote viewings can be found in the McMoneagle/IIA section of the Ten Thousand Roads Remote Viewing Message Board Complex, direct link here:

www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi

Re: Joseph McMoneagle Remote Viewing (International)

Reply From: Susan To: webmaster@mceagle.com 2003-12-31

PJ, you’re Joe’s webmaster — correct? It’s not immediately apparently to me why you are using your position as Joe’s webmaster to refer people to YOUR website instead of Joe’s website.

You seem to have elevated your personal interest over that of the man for whom you serve as webmaster — a conflict of interest. I recommend that you explain or correct this situation immediately.

Susan

Joe McMoneagle was recently on German Television regarding remote viewing, will be appearing shortly on French television with a live remote viewing (done in 2002), and will also be appearing shortly on Japanese television with several recent live remote viewings.

Information on all of these, and links to articles about previous remote viewings can be found in the McMoneagle/IIA section of the Ten Thousand Roads Remote Viewing Message Board Complex, direct link here:

www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi

>

Reply From: Jim K. To: Susan 2003-12-31

Susan,

These comments are absolutely uneccesary flamebait on HRVG’s BB. How do you know it is PJ? Even if it is, so what? PJ and Joe are friends. If Joe wants the situation fixed, I am sure he’ll let his webmaster know.

Take it to PEM please.

Best regards,

Jim K.

PJ, you’re Joe’s webmaster — correct? It’s not immediately apparently to me why you are using your position as Joe’s webmaster to refer people to YOUR website instead of Joe’s website.

You seem to have elevated your personal interest over that of the man for whom you serve as webmaster — a conflict of interest. I recommend that you explain or correct this situation immediately.

Susan

Reply From: PJ Gaenir To: Susan 2003-12-31

Susan

You must be joking. I cannot believe I should have to explain this to anybody–let alone you. If you have a problem with my work for Joe and his wife, I suggest you contact him or his wife. I do not answer to you or anybody else but them on such matters.

However for whatever decent and confused people may be reading this, and because you so instantly took the great opportunity to suggest something negative about me publicly (again) (so nice of you to ride that on Joe’s media…), I will explain.

The link regarding Joe McMoneagle in international media goes to McMoneagle’s announcements board at TKR. HIS announcements board. Which as his webmaster, I update when I can, and since I haven’t posted anything there since inception, I thought this would be a good addition, especially as the articles were too short for a full page on his site.

This announcements board is PART OF a large, field-wide project in which at the moment, eight different trainers/organizations/RV-companies are represented, including McMoneagle’s. Given I hear no complaints when other webmasters post announcements to boards there, I see no reason to complain about this.

I am one of several people on staff at TKR, and more coming soon. I did pay and work to initialize the project, and opened it to everybody, but it is not just ‘my’ project for a long time. I do not have permission to update any of the announcement boards on that site without request or permission from those they belong to. Nor do I have permission to make any major decisions in the project without Wizop Council’s approval. I am one of two Wizops there and I still function as the primary programmer; that is my role.

Stretching a simple webmaster posting on a board that is obviously his, into some kind of personal crime on my part, is a really massive stretch to find something to attack me about.

I am sure you will come up with something else at the first opportunity, of course. But this particular avenue of insult is a dead end. It’s perfectly legit to post Joe’s media in Joe’s web areas, wherever they might be located, including on his announcements board inside the TKR project. He trusts my decisions implicitly in such matters, and I’ll not waste my time defending against such nonsense again.

PJ

Reply From: Susan To: Jim K. 2003-12-31

Jim-

I’m sorry that you view this as flame-baiting on my part. I pay close attention to conflict of interest issues because — in my job — some conflicts are criminalized. As a former deputy ethics officer, I am accustomed to immediately flagging such issues. And, having just received additional ethics training two weeks ago, these issues are fresh on my mind.

While it is not a crime for someone in PJ’s position (i.e., nongovernmental context) to engage in conduct that may represent a conflict of interest, such a conflict would still be unethical.

I flagged the issue. PJ explained it. I’m not going to apologize for being vigilant about ethics. My only regret is that so many people in the RV community are tone-deaf about ethical issues of ANY nature–RV ethics or business ethics. (Glenn and Lyn B. are notable exceptions and I applaud them for it.)

I see there is little point in affording PJ an opportunity to explain the appearance of impropriety in the same forum in which it occurred. Therefore, if I have any further concerns, I will take your advice and raise them directly with Joe via PEM.

Happy New Year! :-)

Susan

Susan,

These comments are absolutely uneccesary flamebait on HRVG’s BB. How do you know it is PJ? Even if it is, so what? PJ and Joe are friends. If Joe wants the situation fixed, I am sure he’ll let his webmaster know.

Take it to PEM please.

Best regards,

Jim K.

Reply From: Gene Smith To: Susan 2003-12-31

Well thank goodness we have the likes of you Susan, an attorney specially trained by the Federal Government no less, in the nuances of ethics to keep us aware of such shocking conduct.

Perhaps you will be kind enough to keep us informed of Joe McMoneagle’s response to your PEM. I for one would give anything to see the reaction of both he and his wife, when they find out this P.J. woman; a person they have entrusted for years to handle any number of such items for them; a woman Joe thought enough of to mention in the foreword to his last book. A woman now who has…. Geez I can hardly bring myself to even repeat it; posted a favorable news article about Joe M. then had the audacity to include a link at the bottom to HIS (Joe M’s) page on TKR for further information about Joe that is maintained there at his direction.

Contemplating this last incident in light of all the other like matters you’ve worked so hard to keep everyone informed of; I’m left to ponder the very question you yourself raised in your last post. How can so so many in the RV community continue to remain "tone-deaf" to these very weighty issues you point out at every opportunity; it’s just amazing isn’t it? I guess they’ll never learn.

Well just ignore all those myopics and stay the course. Let me encourage you to continue to show the world what you’re really made of. I’m sure your family and the Guild remain ever proud of the in depth exacting analysis you use in digging out these weighty facts and the self sacrificing manner in which you strive to keep us all vigilantly informed.

Gene Smith

Reply From: Susan To: Gene Smith 2003-12-31

Gene, a lot of people don’t take RV seriously–and they never will if RV folks such as yourself don’t conduct themselves in an ethical, professional manner. I am hard-pressed to understand why this simple fact continues to elude you and your friends.

PJ wears more than one hat and she needs to bear that in mind when submitting posts of this nature. Not everyone who reads this BBS is cognizant of all of the details of her working relationship with Joe. It would have taken her only a minute to address the conflict issue if she had simply done so at the outset.

Joe was wise to show his appreciation of PJ’s work by mentioning her in the foreward of his book. As I recall, she did not feel sufficiently appreciated by another ex-mil viewer for whom she once did web work. She subsequently published on her website the entire CRV Training Manual that he primarily authored — and then dropped out of sight for four years.

Ah, well. Since professionalism and ethics is of no concern to you, Gene, there’s little point in continuing the discussion. If your interest lies in flame-baiting, then why don’t you move the topic to TKR? There you can all reinforce each other’s beliefs that you are unconstrained by law and ethics.

Susan

Reply From: PJ Gaenir To: Susan 2003-12-31

Wow. Susan the lengths you go to, to rewrite reality with your furtive suspicions designed to malign others (specifically females), is stunning. Subtle twists and mixing nasty innuendo with innocent truth in a way that only people really in the know would see it; it’s so darn devious, even brilliant–worthy of an attorney, my compliments to your prosecution.

I realize I am only the latest in the long line of people you have vilely attacked, even stalked to some degree, and I realize you’ve burned your bridges with so many other people and discussion groups, you ended up here. Nice of them to have you. Pity though, as you are clearly more harm than help to any RV discussion or reputation building that could otherwise go on at this board.

I realize I should not take it personally. Still, it is difficult not to take things personally when they have one’s name on them and are public. You may lie to yourself and think your endless striking out at others is some noble thing, but it’s pretty transparent to everybody else that you’ve got some kind of personal problem. Thanks to your dissing me a whole slew of friends old and new have PEMd me in sympathy. Your grandstanding here is probably having the opposite effect you intend.

Get some therapy already. Better yet, find a field other than RV to share your obsessive venom with. And maybe even give HRVG a break–they had RV conversation going on here until you dumped the board into yet more sniping. Surely there is some other female you can pick on besides me, I don’t think you have quite covered everybody in the field yet. I’m pretty busy and not interested in sharing the projection of that darkness inside you.

PJ

Kicking a dead horse in the name of a great man, for some dumb reason.

Reply From: An entirely other Eric! To: Susan 2004-01-01

Susan

You may have noticed- mot a soul has chimed in on your side here. Maybe, just maybe, its because nobody else considers this an ethical issue of any sort. Maybe your argument is complete baloney. No maybes, actually, I am sure that it is.

If you notice, on the TKR site, there are links there, on the main page. to just about EVERY SINGLE other RV entity, board, or book authored by RV researcher. Equal share is given or has been offered to all organizations as far as announcement boards and links. Clearly there is no favoritism given to Joe- he is one of many groups there.

PJ did HRVGers a favor by first directing them to Joes site- granted, there is a more organized new stuff links section on TKR. So she linked that too. Big deal.

I have linked on TKR to the HRVG site in relation to subjects that were discussed at the time. Is that an ethical violation? Please.

And, this thread started about an announcement on seeing some interesting RV work. Remote viewing. Discussion of which, this board is for. And most people here enjoy knowing about.

Your argument of any ethical misconduct is incredibly weak, and shows of your own ulterior intentions. Thats not new. And, its really not that big of a deal in my opinion. This mud-slinging happens everywhere. You are quite famous for attacking what, almost everyone? I heard that before I even read post one from you. From multiple sources.

What bothers me- and this is a question for you Glenn- is WHY is this behaviour allowed here? As a HRVG viewer, I wish to be far better represented than by some BBS where this ravenous BS is considered acceptable. There have been far less offensive posts that were summarily and quickly disposed of in the name of decency. Why not this?

I can deal with Mr. Mochs postings, however ludicrous- to be honest, I find them a bit entertaining. But this vicious "take any reason to start up a nasty flame war" activity needs to be stopped. Standards should be held to. In my humble opinion.

Sorry if you take offense to this Susan- but I take offense to your attitude. This board, and any board for that matter, should be a place for learning, intelligent discussion. It should be a place that represents HRVG in a better light. Were I considering joining the online training program here, and saw what had been freely allowed on this board by your postings, I would not consider membership. No way.

Glenn- I beg you- consider how this reflects YOUR group here. Sancturing others while letting this slide… isn’t cool. Please stick to a standard. I am asking, as politely as I can restrain myself at this point.

Thank you for considering my words.

Humbly, EricT (not the other Eric, I believe in/and actively practice RV!!!)

Gene, a lot of people don’t take RV seriously–and they never will if RV folks such as yourself don’t conduct themselves in an ethical, professional manner. I am hard-pressed to understand why this simple fact continues to elude you and your friends.

PJ wears more than one hat and she needs to bear that in mind when submitting posts of this nature. Not everyone who reads this BBS is cognizant of all of the details of her working relationship with Joe. It would have taken her only a minute to address the conflict issue if she had simply done so at the outset.

Joe was wise to show his appreciation of PJ’s work by mentioning her in the foreward of his book. As I recall, she did not feel sufficiently appreciated by another ex-mil viewer for whom she once did web work. She subsequently published on her website the entire CRV Training Manual that he primarily authored — and then dropped out of sight for four years.

Ah, well. Since professionalism and ethics is of no concern to you, Gene, there’s little point in continuing the discussion. If your interest lies in flame-baiting, then why don’t you move the topic to TKR? There you can all reinforce each other’s beliefs that you are unconstrained by law and ethics.

Susan

Reply From: Susan To: PJ Gaenir 2004-01-01

PJ,

Ethics and professionalism are relevant to RV’s credibility. I’m sorry that you don’t appreciate the significance of this fact.

The remainder of your baseless allegations, gross mischaracterizations and self-serving statements do not merit a response. Once you have regained your composure, perhaps you can give some thought as to how you can support women in the RV community by eschewing base emotionalism and rank propaganda in favor of rational, honest discourse.

As for me, I’ve got to keep my New Year’s resolution and finish grouting the bathroom… .

Susan the Demonized

Wow. Susan the lengths you go to, to rewrite reality with your furtive suspicions designed to malign others (specifically females), is stunning. Subtle twists and mixing nasty innuendo with innocent truth in a way that only people really in the know would see it; it’s so darn devious, even brilliant–worthy of an attorney, my compliments to your prosecution.

I realize I am only the latest in the long line of people you have vilely attacked, even stalked to some degree, and I realize you’ve burned your bridges with so many other people and discussion groups, you ended up here. Nice of them to have you. Pity though, as you are clearly more harm than help to any RV discussion or reputation building that could otherwise go on at this board.

I realize I should not take it personally. Still, it is difficult not to take things personally when they have one’s name on them and are public. You may lie to yourself and think your endless striking out at others is some noble thing, but it’s pretty transparent to everybody else that you’ve got some kind of personal problem. Thanks to your dissing me a whole slew of friends old and new have PEMd me in sympathy. Your grandstanding here is probably having the opposite effect you intend.

Get some therapy already. Better yet, find a field other than RV to share your obsessive venom with. And maybe even give HRVG a break–they had RV conversation going on here until you dumped the board into yet more sniping. Surely there is some other female you can pick on besides me, I don’t think you have quite covered everybody in the field yet. I’m pretty busy and not interested in sharing the projection of that darkness inside you.

PJ

Re: Kicking a dead horse in the name of a great man, for some dumb reason.

Reply From: Susan To: An entirely other Eric! 2004-01-01

Eric,

I have explained my reasoning, including the context in which I made my initial statement (i.e, I have heightened sensitivity to conflict of interest issues because of my job). If you do not find my reasoning persuasive, fine. If I misinterpreted something in PJ’s initial post, then I’m sorry for being human.

However, your statements about my motivations are dead wrong. I flagged what I viewed as a potential problem and recommended that PJ provide clarification. She did so. The thread would have died then and there but for Gene and now you.

And speaking of conflict of interest, both you and Gene are on TKR’s "Wizop" Council — aren’t you? So, like PJ, you would also have a personal interest in increasing TKR internet traffic. Under these circumstances, I’m not sure either of you can maintain an adequate level of objectivity.

So why don’t we ALL move on to other topics?

Susan

Susan

You may have noticed- mot a soul has chimed in on your side here. Maybe, just maybe, its because nobody else considers this an ethical issue of any sort. Maybe your argument is complete baloney. No maybes, actually, I am sure that it is.

If you notice, on the TKR site, there are links there, on the main page. to just about EVERY SINGLE other RV entity, board, or book authored by RV researcher. Equal share is given or has been offered to all organizations as far as announcement boards and links. Clearly there is no favoritism given to Joe- he is one of many groups there.

PJ did HRVGers a favor by first directing them to Joes site- granted, there is a more organized new stuff links section on TKR. So she linked that too. Big deal.

I have linked on TKR to the HRVG site in relation to subjects that were discussed at the time. Is that an ethical violation? Please.

And, this thread started about an announcement on seeing some interesting RV work. Remote viewing. Discussion of which, this board is for. And most people here enjoy knowing about.

Your argument of any ethical misconduct is incredibly weak, and shows of your own ulterior intentions. Thats not new. And, its really not that big of a deal in my opinion. This mud-slinging happens everywhere. You are quite famous for attacking what, almost everyone? I heard that before I even read post one from you. From multiple sources.

What bothers me- and this is a question for you Glenn- is WHY is this behaviour allowed here? As a HRVG viewer, I wish to be far better represented than by some BBS where this ravenous BS is considered acceptable. There have been far less offensive posts that were summarily and quickly disposed of in the name of decency. Why not this?

I can deal with Mr. Mochs postings, however ludicrous- to be honest, I find them a bit entertaining. But this vicious "take any reason to start up a nasty flame war" activity needs to be stopped. Standards should be held to. In my humble opinion.

Sorry if you take offense to this Susan- but I take offense to your attitude. This board, and any board for that matter, should be a place for learning, intelligent discussion. It should be a place that represents HRVG in a better light. Were I considering joining the online training program here, and saw what had been freely allowed on this board by your postings, I would not consider membership. No way.

Glenn- I beg you- consider how this reflects YOUR group here. Sancturing others while letting this slide… isn’t cool. Please stick to a standard. I am asking, as politely as I can restrain myself at this point.

Thank you for considering my words.

Humbly, EricT (not the other Eric, I believe in/and actively practice RV!!!)

Reply From: Eva To: Susan 2004-01-01

Hi Susan,

Yes, some of us help out at TKR and some of us don’t. We are all thankful to PJ for making rv resources more public and accessable in the past as well as in the present. These large websites require a lot of time and money to run and for many years now, access to them has been completely free to the public. THis is especially important for those many people who have limited resources and cannot afford expensive training. I feel these are goals that HRVG shares with us. Operating TKR is time intensive and costly and we recieve no money whatsoever as compensation.

Perhaps a few people were irked by any insinuation that PJ’s repeated publicity and assistance to Joe would somehow constitute unethical behaviour to him of all people, LOL! PJ has been kind enough to create yet another source of publicity for Joe’s site as well as for many other rvers. The only way TKR ‘benefits’ from increased traffic to it’s site is by increased cost to us and the need for increased effort by us to keep an eye on everything and keep it running smoothly. We are not selling anything and you will see no paid advertisements anywhere, so traffic does not result in any monies for us, only expenses. In other words, the only benefit of increased traffic is to the RV community itself, which is good because that’s why TKR was created in the first place. I see no conflict of interest anywhere in this situation.

-E

Eric,

I have explained my reasoning, including the context in which I made my initial statement (i.e, I have heightened sensitivity to conflict of interest issues because of my job). If you do not find my reasoning persuasive, fine. If I misinterpreted something in PJ’s initial post, then I’m sorry for being human.

However, your statements about my motivations are dead wrong. I flagged what I viewed as a potential problem and recommended that PJ provide clarification. She did so. The thread would have died then and there but for Gene and now you.

And speaking of conflict of interest, both you and Gene are on TKR’s "Wizop" Council — aren’t you? So, like PJ, you would also have a personal interest in increasing TKR internet traffic. Under these circumstances, I’m not sure either of you can maintain an adequate level of objectivity.

So why don’t we ALL move on to other topics?

Susan

Reply From: Susan To: Eva 2004-01-01

Hi Eva-

Thanks for your dispassionate and well-articulated contribution to the conversation–a welcome breath of fresh air. While I don’t necessarily agree with everything you stated in your post, I see no purpose in expending further energy on this issue which was, in any event, resolved when PJ initially posted her explanation.

I will say, however, that I have spent the better part of the day pondering whether I should submit to IRVA a written proposal for an ethics presentation in connection with the next RV conference. The field of ethics is inherently complicated and, in many instances, reasonable minds can differ. I honestly believe that the credibility of the RV field would be enhanced if we — as a group — take steps to professionalize by identifying and adhering to ethical guidelines.

I know that PJ holds Joe in the highest regard and I did not think that she intentionally betrayed him in any way. However, where conflict of interest is concerned (and the conflict needn’t be financial in nature), people are generally prone to developing blind spots. This is true across the board — no matter who you are — and no matter how well-intentioned.

It is also inevitably the case that the ethicist is blasted to high heaven for flagging the conflict — and must learn to stand firm, no matter what is thrown at him/her.

Happy New Year to you, Eva.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Yes, some of us help out at TKR and some of us don’t. We are all thankful to PJ for making rv resources more public and accessable in the past as well as in the present. These large websites require a lot of time and money to run and for many years now, access to them has been completely free to the public. THis is especially important for those many people who have limited resources and cannot afford expensive training. I feel these are goals that HRVG shares with us. Operating TKR is time intensive and costly and we recieve no money whatsoever as compensation.

Perhaps a few people were irked by any insinuation that PJ’s repeated publicity and assistance to Joe would somehow constitute unethical behaviour to him of all people, LOL! PJ has been kind enough to create yet another source of publicity for Joe’s site as well as for many other rvers. The only way TKR ‘benefits’ from increased traffic to it’s site is by increased cost to us and the need for increased effort by us to keep an eye on everything and keep it running smoothly. We are not selling anything and you will see no paid advertisements anywhere, so traffic does not result in any monies for us, only expenses. In other words, the only benefit of increased traffic is to the RV community itself, which is good because that’s why TKR was created in the first place. I see no conflict of interest anywhere in this situation.

-E

Reply From: Lian Sidorov To: Susan 2004-01-01

Susan, this is the first and (I hope) last time I add my two cents to a discussion of this nature – but I have to say this: we all know what PJ has done for the RV community, and how indebted we all are to her. It’s been nothing short of heroic, and at a personal cost that none of us, I believe, has been willing to pay. Until someone’s contribution to RV comes close to PJ’s, they should probably think twice before voicing any accusations – especially something as irrelevant as this. It serves no one and it’s a drain on everyone’s resources.

Hoping that the new year brings us all a little more wisdom,

Lian

Reply From: Lawrence To: Susan 2004-01-01

I will say, however, that I have spent the better part of the day pondering whether I should submit to IRVA a written proposal for an ethics presentation in connection with the next RV conference. The field of ethics is inherently complicated and, in many instances, reasonable minds can differ.

Susan ;)

I have just been informed that if you pat the same area of ground for long enough eventually ALL the worms will come to the surface!

But your mileage will surely vary LOL!

Reply From: Eva To: Susan 2004-01-02

Hi Susan,

If I remember correctly, the issue of forming some kind of written ethical guidelines was discussed extensively on the IRVA mailing list many months ago. Last I heard, Paul Smith was planning to propose it to the board of directors for discussion at the next meeting. I wonder what kind of progress has been made on that front. To be sure, such a thing would be a difficult and complex task, but I also seem to recall some mention of ethics issues in the original IRVA charter. I haven’t heard anything about the project since then, but I don’t always have time to keep up with what’s going on and may have missed something.

-E

I will say, however, that I have spent the better part of the day pondering whether I should submit to IRVA a written proposal for an ethics presentation in connection with the next RV conference. The field of ethics is inherently complicated and, in many instances, reasonable minds can differ. I honestly believe that the credibility of the RV field would be enhanced if we — as a group — take steps to professionalize by identifying and adhering to ethical guidelines.

RV Ethics

Reply From: Susan To: Eva 2004-01-01

Hi Eva-

I recall that conversation as I was part of it. :-) I volunteered to be on the ethics committee, which someone else had already volunteered to chair, and started to pull together materials to facilitate the committee’s work. Unfortunately, the effort never got off the ground (I will diplomatically refrain from making any observations on the likely reasons for this). I terminated my IRVA membership shortly thereafter for reasons wholly unrelated to the ethics project.

I see that IRVA’s recent call for papers/presentations expressly identifies ethics as one possible topic. And I believe Henry Reed of A.R.E. has also been urging the development of ethical guidelines — apparently for some years now. Maybe some day it will come to fruition.

Susan

Hi Susan,

If I remember correctly, the issue of forming some kind of written ethical guidelines was discussed extensively on the IRVA mailing list many months ago. Last I heard, Paul Smith was planning to propose it to the board of directors for discussion at the next meeting. I wonder what kind of progress has been made on that front. To be sure, such a thing would be a difficult and complex task, but I also seem to recall some mention of ethics issues in the original IRVA charter. I haven’t heard anything about the project since then, but I don’t always have time to keep up with what’s going on and may have missed something. -E

Huh?

Reply From: Susan To: Lian Sidorov 2004-01-01

Lian-

PJ’s unrestrained, disrespectful bashing of Glenn on numerous occasions was particularly heroic, and I will always be grateful to her for the instrumental role she played in steering me into HRVG’s arms.

Pardon me for saying so, but you are in no position to comment on my relative contribution to the field of RV because you have no idea what my contributions have been or the substantial personal sacrifices I have made in order to make those contributions. You would do well to remember that–unlike PJ–some of us are content to toil quietly behind the scenes, without expectation of public recognition or praise.

I already explained my heightened sensitivity to ethics issues (my job), and indicated that I would raise any further concerns I may have directly with Joe by PEM. I fail to see the point of this gratuitous piling on–especially after Eva’s diplomatic post. Who are you trying to impress? Sheesh….

Hoping that the New Year brings us all an opportunity to overcome ego, admit personal foibles, and grasp the big picture.

Susan

Susan, this is the first and (I hope) last time I add my two cents to a discussion of this nature – but I have to say this: we all know what PJ has done for the RV community, and how indebted we all are to her. It’s been nothing short of heroic, and at a personal cost that none of us, I believe, has been willing to pay. Until someone’s contribution to RV comes close to PJ’s, they should probably think twice before voicing any accusations – especially something as irrelevant as this. It serves no one and it’s a drain on everyone’s resources.

Hoping that the new year brings us all a little more wisdom,

Lian

>

Less flaming, more viewing.

Reply From: PJ Gaenir To: Susan 2004-01-01

Susan you take nearly every posting opportunity to present something which is not only inaccurate about me but insulting to me either directly or indirectly.

In the name of defending myself I am tempted to explain, for those reading who don’t know better, who don’t know that even your general comments contain deliberate distortion in the negative, but aside from the first round I have refrained, out of respect for HRVG’s board.

Which, once in a great while actually gets around to remote viewing when people give the other BS a break.

My patience is wearing thin. Jim who is HRVG asked you after the first post to take it to PEM and you know very well he meant with me, but I understand he is not webmaster here so he cannot enforce that. I perceive the lack of moderator response on this topic, considering the instant response to far lesser things, to be quietly supportive of these attacks against me.

You do HRVG more damage just by public association than their adversaries could do if they plotted all year. It’s a bit sad but it’s not my group. However, if I was a Guild member, I’d be pretty annoyed.

I will forward the entire thread to Joe, who will be annoyed his time is wasted on such petty grandstanding crap. He is psi enough to read through you–I don’t think I need to bother explaining anything. Should you expect that your bizarre personal vendetta–under any pretense of innocent intentions–pursued with him against me is going to win you, or the group you are now acting as the mouthpiece for, any favors whatever, you are just SO mistaken.

PJ

Re: Huh?

Reply From: Gene Smith To: Susan 2004-01-01

Dearest Susan,

This continued pleading of your only doing this due to “my heightened sensitivity to ethics issues”, while every posts contains yet another accusation is getting old.

The United States Court of Appeals recently published the following legal decision: 216.239.53.104/search

This Courts legal conclusions and their verbatim quotes as listed below used in summarily dismissing your accusations of wrong doing by others does nothing but confirm and highlight your history in displaying the same behavior that so many in this community have been either repeatedly witness to or the brunt of; to wit:

“In addition, Swift failed to establish that the government’s prosecutorial judgment was arbitrary and capricious, illegal, or fraudulent.”

“she offered nothing to support the charge.”

“she misses the point”

“Her interpretation is unwarranted.”

“Swift offered no evidence to support her allegations that the government acted improperly. Nor did the district court abuse its discretion in denying Swift’s motion to unseal the case.”

"Few words are needed to dispose of Swift’s remaining arguments."

When reading such published Federal Court legal decisions documenting a history of making unfounded and baseless accusations; even against your employer the Department of Justice itself, it does not take much thought to understand why they had you attend classes in an attempt to educate you on ethics. That you would take that fact and actually brag about it as if your attendance has now made you an expert on the matter or is even something to be proud of is nothing short of amazing.

Sincerely,

Gene Smith

Reply From: Rev. A. Edward Moch D.D. To: An entirely other Eric! 2004-01-02

Hello Other Eric;

Excuse me Eric… But what’s to your suttle comments here? I don’t think commenting about me as an example in this case seems to fit the posting? You have a right to your opinion… and so do I. feel free to PEM me if your need to be entertained might be served elsewhere… with good intentions you may need to clearly understand my POV and opinions of RV and The RV Community, so that there is no mis-understandings started here between you and I?

As Always;

Al (aka: Rev. A. Edward Moch D.D.)

Psychical Analyst/Consultant, Pioneer Remote Viewer

Re: Huh?

Reply From: Susan To: Gene Smith 2004-01-02

This requires a detailed response, which I do not currently have time for. Your naivete in the ways of Washington is amusing.

Susan

Dearest Susan,

This continued pleading of your only doing this due to “my heightened sensitivity to ethics issues”, while every posts contains yet another accusation is getting old.

The United States Court of Appeals recently published the following legal decision: 216.239.53.104/search

This Courts legal conclusions and their verbatim quotes as listed below used in summarily dismissing your accusations of wrong doing by others does nothing but confirm and highlight your history in displaying the same behavior that so many in this community have been either repeatedly witness to or the brunt of; to wit:

“In addition, Swift failed to establish that the government’s prosecutorial judgment was arbitrary and capricious, illegal, or fraudulent.”

“she offered nothing to support the charge.”

“she misses the point”

“Her interpretation is unwarranted.”

“Swift offered no evidence to support her allegations that the government acted improperly. Nor did the district court abuse its discretion in denying Swift’s motion to unseal the case.”

"Few words are needed to dispose of Swift’s remaining arguments."

When reading such published Federal Court legal decisions documenting a history of making unfounded and baseless accusations; even against your employer the Department of Justice itself, it does not take much thought to understand why they had you attend classes in an attempt to educate you on ethics. That you would take that fact and actually brag about it as if your attendance has now made you an expert on the matter or is even something to be proud of is nothing short of amazing.

Sincerely, Gene Smith

>

Re: Less flaming, more viewing.

Reply From: Susan To: PJ Gaenir 2004-01-02

Self-reporting is always a good idea, PJ.

I raised a simple ethical issue which you responded to. It is unfortunate that you and your friends did not allow the matter to drop then and there. Instead you chose to repeatedly challenge my integrity, which forced me into a position where I had to respond. Bad choice.

Susan

Susan you take nearly every posting opportunity to present something which is not only inaccurate about me but insulting to me either directly or indirectly.

In the name of defending myself I am tempted to explain, for those reading who don’t know better, who don’t know that even your general comments contain deliberate distortion in the negative, but aside from the first round I have refrained, out of respect for HRVG’s board.

Which, once in a great while actually gets around to remote viewing when people give the other BS a break.

My patience is wearing thin. Jim who is HRVG asked you after the first post to take it to PEM and you know very well he meant with me, but I understand he is not webmaster here so he cannot enforce that. I perceive the lack of moderator response on this topic, considering the instant response to far lesser things, to be quietly supportive of these attacks against me.

You do HRVG more damage just by public association than their adversaries could do if they plotted all year. It’s a bit sad but it’s not my group. However, if I was a Guild member, I’d be pretty annoyed.

I will forward the entire thread to Joe, who will be annoyed his time is wasted on such petty grandstanding crap. He is psi enough to read through you–I don’t think I need to bother explaining anything. Should you expect that your bizarre personal vendetta–under any pretense of innocent intentions–pursued with him against me is going to win you, or the group you are now acting as the mouthpiece for, any favors whatever, you are just SO mistaken.

PJ

Reply From: RG To: Jim K. 2004-01-03

Thank you Jim. It struck me the same way when I read the post. And besides, a lot of people like to know what Joe’s up to these days. (:-)

Susan,

Take it to PEM please.

Best regards,

Jim K.

Scroll to Top