Lyn Buchanan, on work to influence the past….

Lyn Buchanan, on work to influence the past….

The following is a quote from Lyn from his site. He speaks of "very strong evidence…"

What is the Hrvg position on the subject of using Psi to send a message to the past? (and thus be able to send ourselves a message from the "future"…)

Here is Lyn:

"There is very strong evidence that CRV allows for a technique designed to influence (not change) the past. I am presently starting some research on this topic, which will hopefully allow people to affect their own past decisions. I will take as large a set of uninfluenced decisions and their outcomes as possible as baseline data, then begin a time of documenting decisions, waiting for the outcome, performing the Controlled Remote Influencing process in light of what the best decision would have been, and seeing if an overall rise in correct decisions results. I will be starting with stock market actions (buy/sell/do nothing), simply because they are so numerous, already so well documented, and provide hard and fast feedback. Also, success might help in funding. If things work out, the research may be moved into the realm of more personal decisions. Then, one distant day, IF success can be documented over thousands of trials, and years of time, it may finally become incorporated into the formalized CRV training."

Re: Lyn Buchanan, on work to influence the past….

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Chris 2003-12-11

Aloha Chris,

Let’s not forget that to influence the past does in fact change the past. The math of the idea of sending a message from the future to the past without "changing the past" doesn’t work. The message from the future arriving in the past is a new variable in the possible actions one might take thus effectively changing the past that did not include the message from the future.

While the concept, idea, theory, of sending a message back seems fanciful it would be a dilemma to determine if you were getting messages sent from the future or if you were messaging from the past to the future to retrieve data. One would require a thoughtful design indeed to suss out the nuances of any such effort. There have been many lectures at HRVG over the years about time and Remote Viewing as well as influencing. It is our opinion that sensory data does naturally ebb and flow forward and backward along the line of time and can be done deliberately. Now this is sensory data and not words or sentences.

While the idea of remote influencing has theoretical merit when dealing with sensory data, we have never seen a viable plan proffered outside the Guild on how this would work. Mechanism is always absent in discussions with the many who profess the skill already. In addition the mechanism involved in the transmission and reception of complex communication patterns (words, phrases, sentences) likewise is absent.

Sending a message back from the future may not be the optimum tool to employ in any case. Since we exist primarily in an Ascending Future focus viewed from a near past perspective it might be more effective to learn to shift a bit forward and backward along the line of time from our natural perspective. The human processes bandwidth strips of the near past as our perceived present. Time and realization seem to progress in step with each other. It is a wave of sorts that an alert person may learn to ride as well as learn to slide along both to the future and the past.

In my opinion there is no greater ability to wield ones mental ability than from the present near past perspective.

Try reading my article from the newsletter, it should give you an idea on how I believe we function in our world of RV.

Aloha Glenn

Reply From: joanie To: Chris 2003-12-11

Hi Chris,

First I appreciate Glenn’s concerns regarding mechanism and I respect the work that HRVG is doing in attempting to sort out and ground this…important work! I believe right now that Lyn has only his own theories, based on extensive experience of his own "influence the past" experiments for which he has also documented.

I’ll add an anecdotal story that I don’t think Lyn would mind my sharing and it arrives synchronistically to this topic. Sunday night I was speaking with another CRV student that has now taken Advanced training. As is his teaching way, prior to students doing a session for a new level, Lyn will always begin with a dog and pony session to demonstrate how it’s done. During his advanced training, my student friend had remarked to Lyn that he couldn’t get over how FAST Lyn could rip through a session up through CRV stage 6. Lyn explained that he will often sit down with the feedback LATER and do his "influence the past" thing. He feels that it assists with the speed with which he is able to "get" stuff/do the session. I thought that was pretty interesting. It may be due to that or may not be…but it seems that what seems to work/make sense to Lyn.

If anyone is interested in learning of Lyn’s particular techniques for "remote influencing," he has two videos out on the topic available on the net from UFOTV. (Both from his hands-on CRV conferences.)

In the Spirit,

Joanie

String Theory as Mechanism for the Paranormal?

Reply From: joanie To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2003-12-11

I note that Josephson is a link on the psiquest site as well. This post was recently put up to another list. Glenn can you comment about any research that you have done/are aware of that might support this theory? And/or will it be considered in your MindLab project?

– Joanie

Brian D. Josephson

Department of Physics, University of Cambridge

Cavendish Laboratory, Madingley Rd, Cambridge CB3 0HE, U.K.
http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10

ABSTRACT

A model consistent with string theory is proposed for so-called paranormal phenomena such as extra-sensory perception (ESP).  Our mathematical skills

are assumed to derive from a special `mental vacuum state’, whose origin is explained on the basis of anthropic and biological arguments, taking into account the need for the informational processes associated with such a state to be of a life-supporting character.  ESP is then explained in terms of shared `thought bubbles’ generated by the participants out of the mental vacuum state.  The paper concludes with a critique of arguments sometimes made claiming to `rule out’ the possible existence of paranormal phenomena.

Keywords: ESP, string theory, anthropic principle, thought bubble, universal mind, mental state

* To appear in the Proceedings of the 2nd. European Samueli Symposium, Freiburg, October 2003

From The Remote Viewer: tinyurl.com/ymcq

Link to paper: arxiv.org/html/physics/0312012

Reply From: steve To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2003-12-11

Glen,

Let’s not forget that to influence the past does in fact change the past.

As I understand it, it is not possible to change the past from the present and never has been, however I am pretty sure it is possible to influence the past.

The math of the idea of sending a message from the future to the past without "changing the past" doesn’t work. The message from the future arriving in the past is a new variable in the possible actions one might take thus effectively changing the past that did not include the message from the future.

Basically the concept here assumes that a time-line exists between the past, future and present. One of things that RV teaches us about the universe is that there is no time-line, every time you view feedback you are influencing the past.

While the concept, idea, theory, of sending a message back seems fanciful it would be a dilemma to determine if you were getting messages sent from the future or if you were messaging from the past to the future to retrieve data. One would require

There should be no dilemma provided a baseline has been established.

The baseline determines exactly in which direction the data is flowing.

a thoughtful design indeed to suss out the nuances of any such effort. There have been many lectures at HRVG over the years about time and Remote Viewing as well as influencing. It is our opinion that sensory data does naturally ebb and flow forward and backward along the line of time and can be done deliberately. Now this is sensory data and not words or sentences.

Big difference here is that you have the option to act on the binary perceptions received. Acting on the perceptions means that you are allowing yourself to be influenced from the future, and the sender in the future is influencing the past.

In my opinion there is no greater ability to wield ones mental ability than from the present near past perspective.

I haven’t read the article yet Glen, I am quite sure that this does not occur and that the action of taking feedback influences the past where this a part of the original intent.

In this scenario nothing happens at the “present near past perspective”; an understanding of how the universe appears through the eyes of RV is a much better way of painting a picture of how “we function in our world of RV”.

Steve.

Try reading my article from the newsletter, it should give you an idea on how I believe we function in our world of RV.

Aloha Glenn

Re: String Theory as Mechanism for the Paranormal?

Reply From: Jim K. To: joanie 2003-12-11

Hi Joanie.

If I may jump in here a little…

I recently attended a lecture by Dr. Brian Greene at the Kavli Institute of Theoretical Physics in Santa Barbara. Dr. Greene is the author of The Elegant Universe as well as the NOVA series on String Theory and he had some really interesting things to say, nothing really related to ESP, but fascinating nevertheless.

First of all, I don’t think we can label String Theory as the ‘mechanism of RV’. String Theory attempt to describe the known, and perhaps unknown Universe(s) through extremely complicated mathematical equations that border on Sci-Fi. In fact, it is Sci-Fi, since very little of the theory is in actuality testable. As it stands right now, so little is known about strings that most of the scientists researching this area have their hands full trying to validate it against universally ‘accepted’ phenomena. I don’t think they got to the spoonbenders yet.

My hunch is that consciousness and/or free will is somehow tied into non-determinism and that we instead should try to design verifiable and quantifiable experiments that attempt to measure the properties of ESP. If we know to some extend the properties and limitations of ESP, we inch our way closer to understanding the properties of the underlying mechanism, even if the mechanism itself is in essence ‘unknowable’ right now.

Now, string theory would eventually HAVE to explain how ESP is possible, if it is ever to become the king of the hill of theories, or the Theory Of Everything (TOE), but I believe that the extra-dimensional mathematics of Calabi-Yau spaces and M-Branes etc are just way too complicated to be able to provide us with an answer in the near future. They say that string theory is 21st century physics that just happened to be discovered ‘too’ early, we just don’t have the tools yet to test whether it is right or not, but theoretically, it looks pretty good. With the latest version of string theory, they claim to have achieved unification between the 4 fundamental forces of nature, but I have yet to see any mention of consciousness in these discussions. I am not holding my breath… :-)

Jim K.

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: steve 2003-12-11

Steve,

In your post you said…

"As I understand it, it is not possible to change the past from the present and never has been, however I am pretty sure it is possible to influence the past."

Your statement is illogical. It presents a dichotomy. There is the state of the past without any exertion of influence from the future and then the state of the past where influence from the future has been exerted. These are two completely different states. To influence the past is to change it, if such a thing is possible.

You also said…

"Basically the concept here assumes that a time-line exists between the past, future and present."

Past, Present, and future are indeed linear as we gauge the progression of time. Time is relative in a generic way to certain points of observation. These observation points give us scale. We have clues about cheating time with the use of speeds in excess of light and redirections in the quantum realms. More theory than reality but we base the premise on time measured from specific points of observation. If time is not a fuzzy scale in constant progressive movement linked to observation points then Science is in big trouble.

You also said…

"One of things that RV teaches us about the universe is that there is no time-line, every time you view feedback you are influencing the past."

As an RV teacher I would never state such a thing. RV certainly seems to be outside of space-time but to use it to discount the flow of time in its continuum would be wrong. The quantum seems to be able to beat the clock, but does not mean the clock doesn’t exist. We exist in a state that is a constant metamorphosis along a line of time, our time.

You also stated…

"There should be no dilemma provided a baseline has been established.

The baseline determines exactly in which direction the data is flowing."

No Timeline……no Baseline. You can’t have it both ways.

You also stated…

"Big difference here is that you have the option to act on the binary perceptions received. Acting on the perceptions means that you are allowing yourself to be influenced from the future, and the sender in the future is influencing the past."

You state that you have the "option" to act on the binary perceptions received. What is the mechanism for transmission of these perceptions? What is the data exactly? Are they images, like sending a photofax? This would be an amazing feat to send images back to your self in the past. What is the mechanism for such a feat? Exactly how does one do this?

You also stated…

"I haven’t read the article yet Glen, I am quite sure that this does not occur and that the action of taking feedback influences the past where this a part of the original intent."

Just a quick note…..there are 2 n’s in my name…..G l e n n.

I would like you to explain the mechanism by which taking feedback would, could, can, influence the past. This would seem to be not possible. It presents a paradox of circumstance.

You also stated…

"In this scenario nothing happens at the “present near past perspective”; an understanding of how the universe appears through the eyes of RV is a much better way of painting a picture of how “we function in our world of RV”."

Actually that little place in the near past where we all think and reason is the only place where we exist from our point of observation. It is the repository of the bulk of our mentality and intellect. I would not confuse it with where we can send bits of our awareness about.

Glenn

Reply From: Jim K. To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2003-12-11

Actually that little place in the near past where we all think and reason is the only place where we exist from our point of observation. It is the repository of the bulk of our mentality and intellect. I would not confuse it with where we can send bits of our awareness about.

How far into the near past do we ‘usually’ reside?

I’m sure it has been measured.

Does meditation exercises push our awareness toward the present, and does this improve RV peformance?

Jim K.

Reply From: Dick To: Jim K. 2003-12-11

I don’t usually get involved in these discussions of changing the past using RV because I feel it is too far beyond my capabilities as a remote viewer.

I’ve only seen actual work by 3 remote viewers who I feel could begin to tackle such a task: Richard Ireland, Joe McMoneagle, and Glenn Wheaton. (This does not mean there are not others who might have the skill to attempt this- I am just saying I’ve personally only seen the actual work of these three.)

The rest of us are mere students who have yet to prove the ability to remote view on such a high level on demand. It’s like people who haven’t quite figured out how to consistently light off a firecracker talking about how they might build a thermonuclear weapon. We all need to master remote viewing before we start trying to change the past.

Those are my thoughts on the subject.

Aloha

Dick

Reply From: steve To: Dick 2003-12-12

Steve,

In your post you said…

"As I understand it, it is not possible to change the past from the present and never has been, however I am pretty sure it is possible to influence the past."

Your statement is illogical. It presents a dichotomy. There is the state of the past without any exertion of influence from the future and then the state of the past where influence from the future has been exerted. These are two completely different states. To influence the past is to change it, if such a thing is possible.

Hi Glenn,

I am using MS office now so the spelling should be improved, sorry about the mistake.

The statement (as you say above) would indeed be illogical using the paradigm that we all assume to exist.

The wonderful thing about the work here, and I do mean wonderful, I do not speak for Lyn, and can only attempt to analyse, is that it opens the mind to a new way of perceiving the world and materially it is worth pursuing.

You appear to be referring to 2 states, one potentially with and one potentially without influence being exerted.

However it has never been proven that there are only 2 states possible (in one time-line).

At a time that a coordinate in the past is targeted and selected, that coordinate must exist somehow especially if it is temporal (time-related).

Now let’s go back to the perspective of that same target in history.

From the perspective of that target, things are quite different, for example, the future has not yet occurred. But there is nothing to stop a percipient from recording perceptions received from the future and correlating results. All that is required is a pact to be made that you will undertake to target your past-self at future dates.

The correlated results should indicate if perceptions are arriving from the future, and by waiting for that future time to come and noting if they actually _were_ sent back at that future time – the case can be proven for all practical purposes.

So what is the inference?

1) That the past cannot be changed from the perspective of the future.

2) That the future has not yet occurred and therefore not been changed from the perspective of the percipient. (however he is open to be INFLUENCED).
3) That the percipients future can be changed by acting on the precognitive perceptions received.
4) If the percipient does act, and change his future, he will be a part of the scenario where the experiment was conducted.
5) If the percipient does NOT act, he will not be a part of the scenario where the experiment was conducted.

The logical outcome of the above is that the past can be influenced, but can only be changed from the perspective of the percipient in history. The sender himself will not be aware of anything changing. The sender is acting as a proxy, he is carrying through with a pact he made with himself earlier in his life.

Past, Present, and future are indeed linear as we gauge the progression of time. Time is relative in a generic way to certain points of observation. These observation points give us scale. We have clues about cheating time with the use of speeds in excess of light and redirections in the quantum realms. More theory than reality but we base the premise on time measured from specific points of observation. If time is not a fuzzy scale in constant progressive movement linked to observation points then Science is in big trouble.

Yes past present and future are linear when viewed from a single point of consciousness, and my opinion is that a single point of consciousness has a future that is pre-determined in nature.

When PSI is added to the mix, which I have likened to anti-consciousness because it is not possible to understand it, it is then possible to change our paradigm and to view inferences, maybe even benefit from them.

An analogy here would be to imagine two Goldfishes in a bowl of water. One has spent most of his available fish-time reading books and creating a unified theory of everything.

One day, he exclaimed to his partner – by-jove! I think I’ve got it!

Just then a cat’s paw descends into the water.

You also said…

"One of things that RV teaches us about the universe is that there is no time-line, every time you view feedback you are influencing the past."

As an RV teacher I would never state such a thing. RV certainly seems to be outside of space-time but to use it to discount the flow of time in its continuum would be wrong. The quantum seems to be able to beat the clock, but does not mean the clock doesn’t exist. We exist in a state that is a constant metamorphosis along a line of time, our time.

Not long ago a Dr Susan Greenfield, British mensan, and career scientist, wrote a book and created a multi-part TV serialization about the Mind.

In it she stated that there is a part of the brain that gives us religious experiences and the impression that God exists and PSI related delusions. (Not her words).

There was some journal discussion about this and many did not agree with her, some felt it was done for publicity, but because she towed the politically correct line, said what was acceptable, she effectively retained the moral high ground, only last night I was watching here giving a studio audience the benefit of her (this time political) opinions.

I would put to you that a database such as I am sure exists proves to you that your assertion:-

but to use it to discount the flow of time in its continuum would be wrong

..is a weak argument, if you follow what I have said you will see that I am arguing against it and in favour of the illusion of time as being a function of consciousness.

You also stated…

"There should be no dilemma provided a baseline has been established. The baseline determines exactly in which direction the data is flowing."

No Timeline……no Baseline. You can’t have it both ways.

Yes, logically, both ways do exist.

The specific experiment that Chris referred to began with a year long collection of baseline data, the result indicated that it was the initiative provided by future events that resulted in the source, and therefore, flow of data. However there was no conclusion about any timelines, rather that time appeared to flow in any direction in a non-linear way.

You also stated…

"Big difference here is that you have the option to act on the binary perceptions received. Acting on the perceptions means that you are allowing yourself to be influenced from the future, and the sender in the future is influencing the past."

You state that you have the "option" to act on the binary perceptions received. What is the mechanism for transmission of these perceptions? What is the data exactly? Are they images, like sending a photofax? This would be an amazing feat to send images back to your self in the past. What is the mechanism for such a feat? Exactly how does one do this?

The nature of any binary perception you decide to initiate at a future time is related to your personal bias which is revealed through RV session analysis over time.

You also stated…

"I haven’t read the article yet Glen, I am quite sure that this does not occur and that the action of taking feedback influences the past where this a part of the original intent."

Just a quick note…..there are 2 n’s in my name…..G l e n n.

I would like you to explain the mechanism by which taking feedback would, could, can, influence the past. This would seem to be not possible. It presents a paradox of circumstance.

Glenn, the _mechanism_ “by which taking feedback would, could, can, influence the past” has been used by many, some probably still on Stargate and this without training it was found to be barely possible – BUT POSSIBLE.

At that time, I was more interested in removing the logical cause of displacement in the RV of data based photographs, (which together with ARV constitute the Formula 1 of all RV work, it’s complexity and difficulty result in a higher level of understanding;) because the two systems could not co-exists I was unable to take it any further, but originally intended to.

You also stated…

"In this scenario nothing happens at the “present near past perspective”; an understanding of how the universe appears through the eyes of RV is a much better way of painting a picture of how “we function in our world of RV”."

Yes, I think you hit the nail on the head exactly.

I remember reading an article from a professional psychologist, (not an ex-PhD student) who stated in the plainest way possible that quite irrespective of whether anomalous cognition exists, it is not generally productive in terms of forging a way through life and in the worst case can cause a false sense of who we are, and a lack of positive pressure to get on in life because of a false sense of security.

I have a word for it – reactionary. Many RV discussions are 95% reactionary and I prefer proactivity.

I did very poorly in school but always had a good imagination which changed into a strong desire to discover and enquire about the world.

I believe Lyn and many at HRVG have very health enquiring minds too and it’s why I have lots of time for you.

For anyone interested in the changing the past experiment, here is a final mind-bender:-

Because the experiment is taking place in the present, you effectively benefit from it immediately – if you have sufficient ability – which could be improved through training, I suspect.

Steve.

www.film-it.com

Re: String Theory as Mechanism for the Paranormal?

Reply From: joanie To: Jim K. 2003-12-12

Great perspective and elucidation of your thoughts Jim!

I definitely resonate with what you observe about where we are at and where we hope to go.

(not to sound pithy…but…) Many great insights/discoveries of a "quantum leap" nature happen by accident – I truly think that with more of such experiments done within the construct of the boundaries of our known limitations, such insights will emerge unexpectedly to expand the boundaries of our knowings.

In the Spirit,

Joanie

Hi Joanie.

If I may jump in here a little…

I recently attended a lecture by Dr. Brian Greene at the Kavli Institute of Theoretical Physics in Santa Barbara. Dr. Greene is the author of The Elegant Universe as well as the NOVA series on String Theory and he had some really interesting things to say, nothing really related to ESP, but fascinating nevertheless.

First of all, I don’t think we can label String Theory as the ‘mechanism of RV’. String Theory attempt to describe the known, and perhaps unknown Universe(s) through extremely complicated mathematical equations that border on Sci-Fi. In fact, it is Sci-Fi, since very little of the theory is in actuality testable. As it stands right now, so little is known about strings that most of the scientists researching this area have their hands full trying to validate it against universally ‘accepted’ phenomena. I don’t think they got to the spoonbenders yet.

My hunch is that consciousness and/or free will is somehow tied into non-determinism and that we instead should try to design verifiable and quantifiable experiments that attempt to measure the properties of ESP. If we know to some extend the properties and limitations of ESP, we inch our way closer to understanding the properties of the underlying mechanism, even if the mechanism itself is in essence ‘unknowable’ right now.

Now, string theory would eventually HAVE to explain how ESP is possible, if it is ever to become the king of the hill of theories, or the Theory Of Everything (TOE), but I believe that the extra-dimensional mathematics of Calabi-Yau spaces and M-Branes etc are just way too complicated to be able to provide us with an answer in the near future. They say that string theory is 21st century physics that just happened to be discovered ‘too’ early, we just don’t have the tools yet to test whether it is right or not, but theoretically, it looks pretty good. With the latest version of string theory, they claim to have achieved unification between the 4 fundamental forces of nature, but I have yet to see any mention of consciousness in these discussions. I am not holding my breath… :-)

Jim K.

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Jim K. 2003-12-12

Aloha Jim,

I am quite sure that the delay that most exist in behind the "Now" is different with each. It would be safe to say that most dwell 1 to 1.5 seconds behind the Now. For the most part the time is considered processing time but may include unique delays such as a mental pause or confusion pause when intellect fails to relate with data. This pause has been recognized in certain highly sophisticated computers and electronic equipment as well.

Some people slip forward and backward near the now. I am sure most have experienced some slippage but may not recognize it when it occurs. Certainly any action done to accelerate the conscious awareness could edge you forward or backward. This could include hyper mental states, and chemical stimulants (not advised) as well as drugs (not advised). A case could be made for Special States as well.

There is a threshold of sorts between the playroom near the now where most of us are and the ability to penetrate deeper into the past or future. As you and I know we only have small 1 to 2 second grabs for data in alert beta, but hyper beta may allow a rushing forward beyond the normal stretch room of consciousness near the Now for a bit longer. Certainly altered states and Special States (States of emulation) is our key to extended access forward and backward.

Harmonics along the line of time surge both forward and back from their points of origin in time (theoretical). Someone in the present that was sensitive to such harmonics may wittingly or unwittingly react or respond to them. A skilled sensitive who has trained themselves to listen to the past or future would make an amazing psychic. Perhaps that is what psychics really are. I have always wanted to write about how to listen.

A long time ago I used to monitor communications behind the Iron Curtain for Uncle Sam. When I first began "Sitting Rack" I found that the Soviets would communicate a lot in complex modes. One station would be talking to another but both using different frequencies. Searching through the spectrum you would happen on a Soviet station sending traffic but you had to search for his other station. Only half a conversation is not as exploitable as having both parties so the task was to find the outstation in time to get as much information as possible. With a huge frequency spectrum this could be very difficult but there were collectors who would find the outstation in just a few seconds. After spinning knobs and listening to 4 receivers at once scaling the spectrum from different points I learned that intuition is your best guide. It is the only way we were able to do the job. The good collectors knew where to search, others would just sit and scan freqs, still trying, but being more mechanical in their efforts than the collectors that really wanted to find their targets.

When I can make some time I will write as much as I can about learning to listen.

Aloha Glenn

Reply From: Anela To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2003-12-12

I am quite sure that the delay that most exist in behind the "Now" is different with each. It would be safe to say that most dwell 1 to 1.5 seconds behind the Now. For the most part the time is considered processing time but may include unique delays such as a mental pause or confusion pause when intellect fails to relate with data.

I think I have mentioned "highly sensitive people" in the past on this BB. HSPs have a little more wiring in the brain than non-HSPs, and therefore process incoming data more "deeply." I think that could also be characterized as more quickly. I am highly sensitive, and I often feel like I "notice" things a split second before other people do.

Some people slip forward and backward near the now. I am sure most have experienced some slippage but may not recognize it when it occurs.

I’m pretty certain I have experienced this. Also, on a related note, I’ve gotten the distinct impression, when I have experienced deja vu, that it is not always relative to something that happened in the past; it has, at times, felt like a "future echo."

Harmonics along the line of time surge both forward and back from their points of origin in time (theoretical). Someone in the present that was sensitive to such harmonics may wittingly or unwittingly react or respond to them. A skilled sensitive who has trained themselves to listen to the past or future would make an amazing psychic. Perhaps that is what psychics really are.

I agree … but how would a sensitive know which harmonics to listen to? I think we have a tendency to tune in to a lot of pleasant but irrelevant harmonics. Training for a "skilled sensitive" would be interesting.

A long time ago I used to monitor communications behind the Iron Curtain for Uncle Sam. When I first began "Sitting Rack" I found that the Soviets would communicate a lot in complex modes. One station would be talking to another but both using different frequencies. Searching through the spectrum you would happen on a Soviet station sending traffic but you had to search for his other station. Only half a conversation is not as exploitable as having both parties so the task was to find the outstation in time to get as much information as possible. With a huge frequency spectrum this could be very difficult but there were collectors who would find the outstation in just a few seconds. After spinning knobs and listening to 4 receivers at once scaling the spectrum from different points I learned that intuition is your best guide. It is the only way we were able to do the job. The good collectors knew where to search, others would just sit and scan freqs, still trying, but being more mechanical in their efforts than the collectors that really wanted to find their targets.

This is truly remarkable. Since the subconscious has such a difficult time picking up numbers, I would guess the "good" collectors were somehow picking up knowledge of relative differences (between sending and receiving frequencies), so they could focus their searches on much smaller frequency ranges. I would imagine, as well, that if the Soviet radio operators didn’t know which frequencies they were using (if the frequencies were preprogrammed and handled by computer, so all the operator had to do was push a button to talk or listen), that the interceptors would have had a much harder time finding the other frequency. Lucky for us, the Soviets weren’t that sophisticated then. :)

Anela

Ancient Method to Remote Influence the Past…Pain and Dread

Reply From: Chris To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2003-12-13

From my reading of the literature on the nature of Psi, it looks as if a major purpose is survival of the organism. Many if not most of spontaneous Psi events are of dread events…better avoided or at least prepared for.

To some of those beings who are gifted to "get a really bad feeling about this…." and avoid the situation the reward over millions of years of evolution has been life itself. Many of we the living are here in part because of the intuitive avoidance of death or serious injury by our ancestors at certain points.

If we accept Psi as real, by this very fact it seems a simple matter to focus on a mechanism that would play to the ancient strengths of Psi.

Such work has already been done. Dean Radin has done replicated work that uses pictures which could be called distressing and emotional to stimulate a measurable presentiment reaction in Galvanic Skin Response. While this spooky precognitive reaction was only about 2 seconds it does show that some humans can sense discomfort from the future.

Taken to the extreme, it is possible to look at history and see that perhaps the practice of animal or even human sacrifice has been used for exploiting this Psi presentiment effect.

For example, if an ancient Aztec war required a decision on which method to fight an enemy, should we choose the field of battle to be this place or rather that one instead tomorrow morning, animals or even humans could be associated with the outcome before it was known – with the intention to sacrifice only certain of the poor creatures when the outcome was later known. If victory on this field, sacrifice these victims but leave the other ritual group at peace. If victory on these other fields sacrifice those other victims instead. Keep them separate and isolated and observe them closely.

Since one of the strengths of Psi is forewarning of serious injury or death, the unlucky souls who are selected to represent the final outcome played out in the future should be imbued with a serious dread feeling which could be picked up by the high priest or psychic of this ancient and sad day. Meanwhile the lucky ones who are associated with the alternate path should not have such a severe case of dread and this comparison of the two groups would make for a method to send a message to the past or looked at another way, as a system to send oneself a message back from the future.

I’m not suggesting that animal or human sacrifice be used today. However I am aware that there have been experiments using electric shocks etc.

In the case of the Stock market being used as a Random Event Generator to do an experiment with this effect there are a few days a month when the market goes straight down. Ouch! The best course of action would be to sell right at the open and avoid it all day to the close. "I got a really bad feeling about this….."

In this case the "dread ability" to feel the future would come in quite handy.

To those with a bit of understanding of the Markets, it is also possible to make money when days like this occur by "shorting" the market.

So while I don’t submit myself for human ritual Psi sacrifice, I could agree to having you, Glenn on those days which the markets go straight down come up with a way to scare the living daylights out of me and maybe even slap my head after the Markets close. Sell Dummy!

I would hope to add this distress to my bad feeling about the market that day, and Sell, Sell, Sell, or at least avoid the markets that day because "I got a really bad feeling about this…"

This really is not as silly as it sounds for a large body of serious work done by credible science has shown that vigilance against bad events give rise to an unusually high number of Psi events.

Done over a period of time, it may be possible to build a communication pathway designed to avoid trouble by teaching oneself to anticipate pain or financial danger. It’s not pleasant, but does play to the strengths of Psi. Small pain for big gain. I’d be willing to sign a human use agreement. Heck, I’m getting my butt kicked by the Market all the time anyway. It hurts.

I’d like a vaccine shot please…Ouch! But it would be good for me.

Over time it could show evidence that Psi does exist and it is useful for something other than spying.

Scroll to Top