Monday Class July 12

Monday Class July 12

Could we go over the analysis done by Anne over the weekend?
An analysis review and finalize the work.

Also a suggestion. From now on, when HRVG members do sessions for Courtney Brown projects, put the work through analysis and publish the working notes/scenarios as an official “HRVG submission.” We know from experience the analysis version should be on the mark.

Dick

July 12 Class

Reply From: Debra To: Dick Allgire 2010-07-11

Anne will be bringing her notes and scenario. I will bring the original sessions. With only three sessions to analyze, not as much pertinent data came through. If you have more sessions from this target please bring them to class, it might be worthwhile to do the analysis as a group.
As far as Courtney’s Project–we would just be analyzing HRVG sessions, correct?

Analysis

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Debra 2010-07-11

Debra,

I have some more work on that target. We did the three sessions to keep it simple for analyst in training. It gets cumbersome when there are more sessions.

As for Courtney’s project the analysis would involve HRVG sessions only, not other methods. In the past we have attempted to run non HRVG methodology through analysis but it doesn’t work very well.

Dick

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Coen To: Dick Allgire 2010-07-12

Would it be possible to record this class, or any other one for that matter? I would love to see one from beginning to end, see what it’s like.

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Dave Barnes To: Coen 2010-07-12

I’m with Coen. I’ve heard so many good things about the class but I’ve never attended or heard one. If there’s any way to participate, I’d love to — and of course I’m sure either Coen or I would be happy to help.

You Read My Mind

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dave Barnes 2010-07-12

Gentlemen,
I charged my video camera last night.
On my list of things to do today:

1. Record HRVG analysis class

Dick

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Dave Barnes To: Dick Allgire 2010-07-13

Thanks for taking along the camera, Dick, and thank you all for letting us sit in!!

It’s really helpful to see sessions in the context of analysis. Knowing that the ideograms are going to be described, the probes and cells all transcribed, and — considered — will help me apply more importance to the early pages.

As a matter of fact, it’s really nice to see everyone in human form! Working by yourself with occasional email interaction, it’s easy to put things into a peculiar mental place… you’re normally text — and there’s just the sound of a computer fan, here. I’ll know to sip a glass of wine when I click to the discussion group now. :)

My two cents worth for the discussion about whether we should see the high quality sessions before we can do them ourselves… Well, they work for me. My attitude is that the great sessions represent what’s possible if you really work at it. A lot of us read Joe M’s books first with all of his great, high-bandwidth drawings … if we’re still pursuing RV at all, it means that we were able to overlook all of the places where he described his natural talent, the great athlete metaphors, the “some people will only ever be” comments etc. and looked at the great work as something that is at least possible. We all know that watching Glenn work isn’t depressing, it’s inspirational.

I’ve had the good fortune of spending most of my career working with people who are by most standards, “geniuses”. Doing this, you learn pretty quickly that your ego just has to go. The cool part is that when you’ve figured the ego thing out …you get to learn from geniuses!

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Coen To: Dave Barnes 2010-07-13

Doing this, you learn pretty quickly that your ego just has to go. The cool part is that when you’ve figured the ego thing out …you get to learn from geniuses!

Well said! :)

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Nygel To: Coen 2010-07-15

I agree with Dave regarding us newbies seeing top notch sessions, it is nothing but inspirational. I have spent hours this last week or so looking through the sessions posted on this website, in particular seeing how the ideograms relate to the actual target. The Jill Dando death event session sent shivers down my spine.
Thanks Dick and all for allowing us to watch the class.

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Coen To: Nygel 2010-07-16

Nigel, can you post the link to the Jill Dando session? I can’t find it.

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Nygel To: Coen 2010-07-16

Hi Coen
hrvg.org/session_1.php?getsessionid=130&sesgrp=specialsessions

The murder of Jill Dando attracted massive media coverage in Britain as she was known to millions as a BBC TV presenter. The police eventualy arrested Barry George but after serving around 7 years he was acquited.
To my knowledge no one else was ever charged with her murder. There was alot of speculation that Dando was actually killed by a hitman due to her connections with the BBC programme Crimewatch where appeals were put out to the public regarding serious crimes. After looking through the session by Banshee, it makes me wonder if this is close to the truth. Amazing session.

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Coen To: Nygel 2010-07-16

Thanks for giving the link. I know nothing about this murder case. I don’t watch TV for over 7 years now, neither listen to the radio. So the session makes less sense to me. However the S4 stuff is shocking, regardless of what I know of the case.

I don’t understand the S1 ideograms. And what’s with the plane ideograms? Was a plane involved?

Must’ve been pretty intensive for Banshee to do this session. Is he British?

Monday Class July 12

Reply From: Nygel To: Coen 2010-07-16

There is much I dont understand about the session, including the plane, Dando did live only a few miles from Heathrow airport so maybe that is why we have a plane or did the murdered fly in to carry out the atrocity? Just speculation on my part. However the drawing of a female on her knees with the gunman pointing his gun at her is quite shocking and mind blowing.

Jill Dando

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Coen 2010-07-16

This session is posted in the SPECIAL SESSIONS section of the Sessions page.

There is also a discussion from 2006 on the bulletin board under “Rose Kopp Psychic Detective.” Look in the archive.

You can find it. This work was done by Rose Kopp (viewer ID Banshee).
She is credited with solving a murder for detectives in Louisiana. A man sits on death row, convicted because of data she got via RV.

There was a nationally broadcast TV show about her work.

I wrote to the guy on death row and asked him how it felt to be sent to prison by a remote viewer. He didn’t answer.

Dick

Scroll to Top