New Article Up By HRVG Viewer

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Dick Allgire 2012-01-15

Aloha Dick & Coen,

Nice article :)

I love to read a good story, a real story, a story that shares an idea worth knowing. To make the case for “belief” is difficult. You make a good case.

Glenn

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2012-01-15

Coen did great, learning RV over the Internet at a distance, via email, a couple of video clips and several Skype sessions. If he would have been in here, in person, in class for the full deal, he could be an exceptional viewer. I hope Coen visits Hawaii sometime to meet us all in person and talk story.

Dick

Reply From: Coen To: Dick Allgire 2012-01-16

Thank you Dick and Glenn.

One note to Dave; Is it possible to move the article’s navigation buttons to the bottom? Presently one needs to scroll up once at the end of the page, to go to the next one.

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Coen 2012-01-16

I noticed the button issue also. After the first page one might think, “Well, that was a short article.” But it does continue, if you go back to the top of the page and hit the forward button. Not the most fluid way to enjoy an article.

Reply From: Dave Barnes To: Dick Allgire 2012-01-16

No Problem! I just changed it to use an article template with the arrow at the bottom.

Reply From: Debra To: Dick Allgire 2012-01-16

Hi Coen,

Thank you for a simple, clear and engaging article. I think it will inspire several people to attempt, but more importantly, continue, their remote viewing instruction.

Aloha,

Debra

Reply From: Coen To: Debra 2012-01-17

Dave,

The arrow’s still at the top for me.

Debra, thank you very much!

Reply From: Dave Barnes To: Coen 2012-01-17

Hi Coen,

My guess is that you’re still using the original link…

I changed the template so if you use the original link that Dick included, it will use the original style. The links through the library, the news section, and such all pick up the new one, but Dick’s post wouldn’t change. The direct link is now:

www.hrvg.org/article_style2a.php?getarticleid=172

Yes — it is a nice article! If I recall correctly, when you were doing some of your early targets -and getting nice results-, you were a bit suspicious that someone might be tricking you by sending feedback that was like your work. It was a great reaction and one that a lot of us has felt at one time or another whether we’ve admitted it or not. Now that “you know that you know”, it is kind of you to take the time to put down your thoughts. Thanks again for sharing your experiences! :)

Reply From: Coen To: Dave Barnes 2012-01-20

Thanks Dave. I’ve worked on and off on this article, it’s a bit late TBH.

I still owe Dick at least two other articles, possibly three. I had proposed to do:

• My experience with HRVG
  • Using SketchUp for RV Data Analysis
  • Brain(wave) entrainment
  • Beneficial nutrition for RV

I can still do these, or a few. I’ve got some ideas for the SketchUp article using Tanner Dam. Need to take a day off to sort it all out, put it on paper.

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Coen 2012-01-23

Aloha Coen,

Sounds like some good reading ahead. :)

Glenn

Reply From: Coen To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2012-01-25

Good to see I’ve some readership. I’ll get stompin then.

Scroll to Top