Notice to AL & JP

Notice to AL & JP

Gentlemen,

I have asked before that escalations of the sort I have just removed do not occur. There is no need to respond to this post.

Glenn B. Wheaton

An Understanding…

Reply From: Rev. A. Edward Moch D.D. To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-02-14

Dear Glenn;

In all respect to you and the HRVG. Over the recent years I have posted here, I have received a mix review. Most of my postings have been on the up and up. When I was challenged some years ago about my involvement… I provided to you and your organization a news interview dated August 1987, that explaind at that time my involvement. This interview was published about 8years before the official public acknowledgement of "Project Stargate", and my being involved in "Domestic RV Operations". I have stated time and time again, additional factoids supportive of remote viewing information.

Instead of someone asking me questions as to "Where I come up with such or find this information?", I get insults and defaming remarks that I have to constantly defend not only myself… but others in the RV Community, even when I can point or provide documentation. Why am I being called a liar here and elsewhere???

I am not asking you or the HRVG to defend me… both you and I have our facts and information, it is a historical fact. Those that wish to dis-believe are the one’s that need to take a deep breath and in reflection… think.

You and I know for a fact in spite the departmentalization that the RV Program was far bigger than we first were told. There is far too much evidence of this… JP, LUCID, DR.DOOM, PJ, J.Cook, to name but a few still and don’t understand. There are more and new internet factoids about me and other updated RV information now than even before. Was I not critized when I said there would be published soon "The Stargate Collection", my being involved with a group called "Unit Nine", or my being part of the verifing part of "The Second RV Experiment"? Lo and behold… these things are now published facts!

When I said my reputation speaks for itself… I meant it openly and honestly. To be dis-missed verifies the fraud and corruption by those that fear they have something to lose?

The evidence is so filed and recorded with various Government agencies… I don’t need the publics yea or nah, or even orchestrated dis-information to displace the facts. I know my honor and the performance of my duty in this field… and I don’t have to steal anyone elses thunder or lightening to do so. My family backgroud also speak loudly too.

To riticule and insult me, also refects on them… and the decades of their involvement in this field. The personal connections between Ingo and myself are a fact… no lies… a truth.

For those that can handle the truth… we got work to do. For those that don’t or wish to dis-inform have discredited only themselves. This is why I am still standing… and those in the higher levels of the Intel Community know this. So, I state my case and reputation.

With Best Intentions;

Rev. A. Edward Moch D.D.

RV Factoid: It is a fact that Robert Monroe created a form of "Media Dynamics" that became a White House Standard. Mr. Monroe became associated/aquainted with and advised White House Speechwriter ‘Spin Doctor’ Donald Stewart (See "Wag The Dog"). Both Monroe and Stewart embraced ‘Psychical Research and Parapsychology’. When the RV Program in the early 80’s was in grave dought, Stewart was close to then President Reagan. It is a fact that Mr. Monroe started "The Monroe Institute", and RV would be a prime study there. Later… RVer, Fredrick "Skip" Atwater would marry Mr. Monroe’s daughter. Mr. Stewart’s daughter would also marry a

Remote Viewer… ME!

Learn to live with the truth.

Here’s my take on this

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Rev. A. Edward Moch D.D. 2005-02-15

Hi Al,

Please take this as a gentle suggestion made with good will.

Those who have been active in the civilian remote viewing community for the past 8 or 9 years will recall that when Glenn Wheaton “outed” himself and made claims about his remote viewing history most scoffed. He was called a liar and fraud, a kook who learned about RV in chat rooms and made up his own history. Before Joe McMoneagle came forward to vouch for Glenn, before Skip Atwater met personally with Glenn and accepted him, Glenn was on his own. His history had no more credence than yours.

What he did to verify his history and experience in remote viewing was to form the guild and teach us how to remote view. His own students’ work published here on this site is a testament to his knowledge. When I give presentations at conferences on topics beyond the scope of the rest of the RV community, when we publish sessions, and projects and predictions it validates Glenn. No one had ever heard of a remote viewing system that employs “Blackboard,” and Nimo, and NLP. But we proved the truth of it by publishing raw unedited examples how it works. Glenn’s students went to RV conferences and sat down and nailed targets in public, in the blind.

Glenn has also produced a few sessions of his own- the Prediction Experiment, the tagging example, The Ice Circle session, and few other things described by his students in the archives and in the newsletter and the library.

Al, if you want so much to be part of the RV community, and want to be accepted, I would suggest you do something. I am in no way challenging you to “do a remote viewing session on demand” or even take a test. If someone asked Glenn- or any of us- to do that we would tell them to get lost, and rightfully so. But you’ve gotta do something.

It is no longer about “who did what” in the good old days. The good old days are gone. If someone were a member of “unit 9” or were at Ft. Meade, or even if they were in a Special Forces RV unit, it no longer matters.

There is saying we have at HRVG. “You are only as good as your last session.” We have always tried to influence the community to be a place where you are what you do, no what you claim. Al, I apologize for singling you out, but you’ve been the subject of this thread. We all know that what I say applies to a number of folks.

Aloha,

Dick

Re: Here’s my take on this

Reply From: Lucid To: Dick Allgire 2005-02-16

Dick,

Very well said.

Still, Al does not in any way compare to Glenn. It is not hard to tell Al is fraudulent.

For example, take a look at the end of his message, the part about marring Donald Steward’s daughter. Then see the paragraph starting with "In the 1980’s…" on the linked page.. The point being that "Dr. Syberlux" is Al.

So why does he post here as "Dr. Syberlux", asking for "an RV opinion" on Al’s possible kinship with Ingo Swann?

Reply From: Rev. Edward Moch D.D. To: Dick Allgire 2005-02-16

Hello Dick;

Thank you for your opinions and suggestions… the fact of the matter is you have seen the The 1987 Interview Article, and you have seen the letter from the CIA with my name on it dated 1999?

I have witnesses and other collected documents since then that are supportive and prove my involvement. It’s past the point of ‘Prove It’ or ‘It’s not good enough’.

What more do I need?

Like it or not… I played a small but significate role… it doesn’t change the history. Sorry… But that’s the way it? You have to make a choice to believe it or not?

"Why haven’t you not posted our interview at The 2001 RV Conference too?"

It sort of puts you on the spot too… and the fact that there was an independant/journalist writer there that knew who I was, and met me back in 1993?

You have to look deeper into the RV History facts.

As Always;

Al

Hi Al,

Please take this as a gentle suggestion made with good will.

Those who have been active in the civilian remote viewing community for the past 8 or 9 years will recall that when Glenn Wheaton “outed” himself and made claims about his remote viewing history most scoffed. He was called a liar and fraud, a kook who learned about RV in chat rooms and made up his own history. Before Joe McMoneagle came forward to vouch for Glenn, before Skip Atwater met personally with Glenn and accepted him, Glenn was on his own. His history had no more credence than yours.

What he did to verify his history and experience in remote viewing was to form the guild and teach us how to remote view. His own students’ work published here on this site is a testament to his knowledge. When I give presentations at conferences on topics beyond the scope of the rest of the RV community, when we publish sessions, and projects and predictions it validates Glenn. No one had ever heard of a remote viewing system that employs “Blackboard,” and Nimo, and NLP. But we proved the truth of it by publishing raw unedited examples how it works. Glenn’s students went to RV conferences and sat down and nailed targets in public, in the blind.

Glenn has also produced a few sessions of his own- the Prediction Experiment, the tagging example, The Ice Circle session, and few other things described by his students in the archives and in the newsletter and the library.

Al, if you want so much to be part of the RV community, and want to be accepted, I would suggest you do something. I am in no way challenging you to “do a remote viewing session on demand” or even take a test. If someone asked Glenn- or any of us- to do that we would tell them to get lost, and rightfully so. But you’ve gotta do something.

It is no longer about “who did what” in the good old days. The good old days are gone. If someone were a member of “unit 9” or were at Ft. Meade, or even if they were in a Special Forces RV unit, it no longer matters.

There is saying we have at HRVG. “You are only as good as your last session.” We have always tried to influence the community to be a place where you are what you do, no what you claim. Al, I apologize for singling you out, but you’ve been the subject of this thread. We all know that what I say applies to a number of folks.

Aloha,

Dick

>

Reply From: Rev.A. Edward Moch D.D. To: Lucid 2005-02-16

Hello Lucid;

Many times you have challenged me over and over again of my involvement… and in all this time I never asked you is "Lucid" your alias or real name? Are you sure that my name is "Dr. Syberlux" or "The Man In The Moon"? Could A. Edward Moch also be an alias or real name?

Perhaps you need to post your real name also ;)

Still, Al does not in any way compare to Glenn.

Who says I am comparing myself to Glenn? I don’t recall him and I being joined at the hip? Glenn is Glenn… as I am who I am.

Both Glenn and I come from different end of The RV Program(s)… what if any track record or experience do you have to share.

It is not hard to tell Al is fraudulent.

Show some hard (Legal) documented evidence and/or facts, and I will concede my claim. Because if I do… then it will be proven that I and the whole RV Program was/is Fraudulent from scratch.

For example, take a look at the end of his message, the part about marring Donald Steward’s daughter. Then see the paragraph starting with "In the 1980’s…" on the linked page.. The point being that "Dr. Syberlux" is Al.

What’s the point of your arguement?

So why does he post here as "Dr. Syberlux", asking for "an RV opinion" on Al’s possible kinship with Ingo Swann?

Does it intimidate or threaten your sence of security of the possibility that Ingo and I might be blood related?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Rev. Edward Moch D.D. 2005-02-16

Hello Dick;

"Why haven’t you not posted our interview at The 2001 RV Conference too?"

Hi Al,

I do indeed have a video in my files with the interview I did with you. My recollection is that we were interrupted several times and it was something of a rambling discourse. Often we become O.B.E. (overcome by events) and that is my excuse for letting this sit. I meant to do something with it, put it on the shelf, and got swamped with other pressing matters. I’ll pull it out and look at it and publish something from it.

Aloha

Dick

The interview

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Dick Allgire 2005-02-16

I did interview Al Moch at the 2001 IRVA conference in Las Vegas. I found the tape and copied it on to video (Final Cut Pro) and will either transcribe or convert to streaming video for publication.

Aloh

Dick

Reply From: Lucid To: Rev.A. Edward Moch D.D. 2005-02-17

Al,

You are a nobody. Get over it.

Re: The interview

Reply From: Rev. A.Edward Moch D.D. To: Dick Allgire 2005-02-17

Thank You Dick;

If you need a followup update… feel free to contact me.

Al

I did interview Al Moch at the 2001 IRVA conference in Las Vegas. I found the tape and copied it on to video (Final Cut Pro) and will either transcribe or convert to streaming video for publication.

Aloha

Dick

Reply From: Rev. A.Edward Moch D.D. To: Lucid 2005-02-19

Lucid;

Insulting me is not a nice thing to say… you are definately in need of additional understanding and education. Grow up… your too deep in the RV forest to see the other players. In my opinion… Osis had much more vision, and was much more of a gentlemen compared to you and your remarks.

Have a nice day

Al

Re: Notice to AL & JP

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-02-19

Gentlemen,

Enough !

Nothing else to say on this topic. This is not where this will play out. I have made several posts trying not to be the ogre. Please allow this forum to return to its purpose. Please no further response and lets move on down the road.

Glenn B. Wheaton

Scroll to Top