RVing the Lotto?

RVing the Lotto?

Has anyone seen this yet? Or better yet… has anybody tried this method? I have my doubts about this.

Ed Dames teaches folks to RV the Lotto:

www.rvlottery.com/

J.P.

Re: RVing the Lotto?

Reply From: George To: J.P. 2005-04-09

I’ve not tried Ed’s process, but I’ve done a lot of experiments to get lottery numbers etc. with RV and autonomic psi. I think that one can be quite sure that the results from the process are the "First Time Effect" or as it is more commonly called "Beginners Luck." This "First Time Effect" can easily happen more than once. All that is needed is an innocence and detached attitude. A good friend of mine had a great "first time effect" with an undisciplined associative RV process. He simply closed his eyes, breathed with a "shhhh" and took what came to mind. He got 13 out 14 keno numbers correct his first day. I put up a web page on this over a year ago. http://home.earthlink.net/~psifeedback/kenoarv.htm

Gee, maybe I should sell a course and the computer programs! He made $1000 on his first try! If I made a big deal out of the way I associated numbers with colored shapes and the programs to do the encoding and decoding, I could make a bundle of money! LOL!

Has anyone seen this yet? Or better yet… has anybody tried this method? I have my doubts about this.

www.rvlottery.com/

J.P.

Re: RVing the Lotto?

Reply From: J.P. To: George 2005-04-10

Thanks for your response I appreciate it!!

J.P.

I’ve not tried Ed’s process, but I’ve done a lot of experiments to get lottery numbers etc. with RV and autonomic psi. I think that one can be quite sure that the results from the process are the "First Time Effect" or as it is more commonly called "Beginners Luck." This "First Time Effect" can easily happen more than once. All that is needed is an innocence and detached attitude. A good friend of mine had a great "first time effect" with an undisciplined associative RV process. He simply closed his eyes, breathed with a "shhhh" and took what came to mind. He got 13 out 14 keno numbers correct his first day. I put up a web page on this over a year ago. http://home.earthlink.net/~psifeedback/kenoarv.htm

Gee, maybe I should sell a course and the computer programs! He made $1000 on his first try! If I made a big deal out of the way I associated numbers with colored shapes and the programs to do the encoding and decoding, I could make a bundle of money! LOL!

Dick where did your "first time effect" article go?

Reply From: George To: George 2005-04-11

I just checked my link to your "First Time Effect" article in the above mentioned web page. It’s now a broken link. Where did that article go? It’s a good and important article.

Re: Dick where did your "first time effect" article go?

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: George 2005-04-11

I just checked my link to your "First Time Effect" article in the above mentioned web page. It’s now a broken link. Where did that article go? It’s a good and important article.

This:

>All that is needed is an innocence and detached attitude. A good friend of mine had a great "first time effect" with an undisciplined associative RV process. He simply closed his eyes, breathed with a "shhhh" and took what came to mind.

is nothing I have written about and certainly nothing I would endorse. That was not my article.

Dick

Reply From: George To: Dick Allgire 2005-04-11

Sorry, my posting of the link did not work somehow. This is the old link where you talked about first time effect. It was not elcusively about the first time effect, but a large part was. You & I quoted MY words not yours and they are I admit a bit sloppy. But, innocence does seem to have a lot to do with the "First Time Effect"

www.hrvg2.org/newsletter/2001-01/editorial.htm

This:

is nothing I have written about and certainly nothing I would endorse. That was not my article.

Dick

Missed the point.

Reply From: George To: Dick Allgire 2005-04-11

The main point of my first post is that even the DUMBEST method can produce great results via the "First Time Effect". That’s what I suspect Ed’s method likely is, a dumb method. So I did not even for one moment think that you would endorse the "He simply closed his eyes, breathed with a "shhhh" and took what came to mind."

I guess that I need more practice at putting my thoughts into the written word.

>

This:

Dick

Reply From: Lucid To: George 2005-04-12

Thank you.

Reply From: George To: Lucid 2005-04-12

Thanks. Maybe I should have guessed it.

>

www.hrvg.org/newsletter/2001-01/editorial.htm

That was hard :P

>

Reply From: Dick Allgire To: Lucid 2005-04-12

www.hrvg.org/newsletter/2001-01/editorial.htm

That was hard :P

Lucid,

Thanks for finding the article.

I never thought of that article strictly in terms of "first time effect" so when it was referred to as that it didn’t connect in my mind. I was writing more about how you have to make adjustments to your approach to target as you gain skill in remote viewing.

Also, I’ve produced quite a body of work over the past 8 years. Sometimes I forget what I’ve done.

Then there is the fact that I’m probably getting senile.

Aloha

Dick

Re: Missed the point.

Reply From: Steve To: George 2005-04-13

George wrote: Gee, maybe I should sell a course and the computer programs! He made $1000 on his first try! If I made a big deal out of the way I associated numbers with colored shapes and the programs to do the encoding and decoding, I could make a bundle of money! LOL!

We know what you mean George roftl..

Steve.

Cannot RV the Lotto?

Reply From: viewer To: J.P. 2005-04-16

The folks at Ed’s forum are his students, and they seem to be pretty sure that they can RV the Lotto to a certain extent at least, using the exact protocol that you at HRVG here uses.

Another site (Dane) even claims 100% accuracy in predicting the forex movements, and is now counter-challenging the $1 million challenge.

Based on your comments here on this thread, and other comments in this bulletin board, it seems that the result of your RVing has not been that successful at all. What is actually happening? Is Rving working, or is it not?

thanks.

viewer

www.rvlottery.com/

J.P.

Scroll to Top