SHORT COURSE IN RV OFFERED IN HAWAII

SHORT COURSE IN RV OFFERED IN HAWAII

THE HAWAII REMOTE VIEWERS GUILD HOSTING PRUDENCE CALABRESE FOR A THREE DAY SEMINAR IN PARADISE

Coming this August. Prudence will be teaching a three day seminar on the TDS system of Remote Viewing. For anyone who wants to get into remote viewing, this is a great introduction.

We are lucky to have Glenn Wheaton teaching the military protocols he used as a member of Special Forces Army Security Agency RV teams. The problem is, the classes are filled, and Glenn only instructs two hours per week. It takes months to gain any degree of skill when you only get an hour or two of instruction per week.

Pru is coming to give us an intense 3 day indoctrination, equal to 12 weeks of training at the HRVG.

We’re hosting Pru for several reasons. We want to foster good will and communication between different schools- and share info. Pru’s group is doing some good work. They have a unit that is doing RV work for corporate and law enforcement agencies.

If you are interested in a 3 day workshop on Remote Viewing, please contact me, or Yaana, or Prudence. (Her website is www.largeruniverse.com)

The seminar will either be a Fri/Sat/Sun or perhaps a Sat/Sun/Mon.

Classes will be held at our classroom in beautiful downtown Kalihi. Exact dates and prices will be posted later. Right now we need to see how many folks are interested. There will be room for only about 14 people.

Personal note: I learned from Prudence at the Farsight Institute. She is a good teacher and a wonderful person. She parted company with Dr. Courtney Brown and has been doing some fine work.

The protocols are a bit different from what we use. But you know what? The protocols are a placebo to get your subconscious to give you information about a target. (Yaana posted a nice explanation of this on Pru’s site recently… Yaana could you repeat that here please?)

You’ll amaze yourself in three days.

Re: SHORT COURSE IN RV OFFERED IN HAWAII

Reply From: Valtra To: Dick 1998-05-27

I will be interested if it’s not August 5 – August 11th. Will be on the mainland then at my Hypnotherapy Conference. Keep me posted. Valtra.

Reply From: Angelina To: Dick 1998-05-27

Aloha Dick,

Sign me up. I won’t be here in July, but if itw in August, I will. Please let me know as soon as you know exact dates.

THE HAWAII REMOTE VIEWERS GUILD HOSTING PRUDENCE CALABRESE FOR A THREE DAY SEMINAR IN PARADISE

Coming this August. Prudence will be teaching a three day seminar on the TDS system of Remote Viewing. For anyone who wants to get into remote viewing, this is a great introduction.

We are lucky to have Glenn Wheaton teaching the military protocols he used as a member of Special Forces Army Security Agency RV teams. The problem is, the classes are filled, and Glenn only instructs two hours per week. It takes months to gain any degree of skill when you only get an hour or two of instruction per week.

Pru is coming to give us an intense 3 day indoctrination, equal to 12 weeks of training at the HRVG.

We’re hosting Pru for several reasons. We want to foster good will and communication between different schools- and share info. Pru’s group is doing some good work. They have a unit that is doing RV work for corporate and law enforcement agencies.

If you are interested in a 3 day workshop on Remote Viewing, please contact me, or Yaana, or Prudence. (Her website is www.largeruniverse.com)

The seminar will either be a Fri/Sat/Sun or perhaps a Sat/Sun/Mon. Classes will be held at our classroom in beautiful downtown Kalihi. Exact dates and prices will be posted later. Right now we need to see how many folks are interested. There will be room for only about 14 people.

Personal note: I learned from Prudence at the Farsight Institute. She is a good teacher and a wonderful person. She parted company with Dr. Courtney Brown and has been doing some fine work.

The protocols are a bit different from what we use. But you know what? The protocols are a placebo to get your subconscious to give you information about a target. (Yaana posted a nice explanation of this on Pru’s site recently… Yaana could you repeat that here please?) You’ll amaze yourself in three days.

Reply From: Valerie To: Dick 1998-05-27

Hi Dick,

Count me in. I would be interested in taking the three day seminar. When you know the dates, please let me know so I can reserve it on my calendar.

Mahalo, Valerie

The seminar will either be a Fri/Sat/Sun or perhaps a Sat/Sun/Mon. Classes will be held at our classroom in beautiful downtown Kalihi. Exact dates and prices will be posted later. Right now we need to see how many folks are interested. There will be room for only about 14 people.

The protocols are a bit different from what we use. But you know what? The protocols are a placebo to get your subconscious to give you information about a target. (Yaana posted a nice explanation of this on Pru’s site recently… Yaana could you repeat that here please?) You’ll amaze yourself in three days.

Reply From: Rose To: Dick 1998-05-28

Aloha Dick,

If this class can include Newbies I’d like to attend. Send info.please :)
Peace
Rose

Clarification

Reply From: Dick To: Dick 1998-05-28

Its good to see your enthusiasm. But actually it probably would not be a good idea for the new HRVG students to be exposed to a whole new system so early in their training.

I sort of posted this for maybe some of the advanced folks… or people we know who are interested in RV but didn’t get in the long haul course with Glenn.

What we were hoping was that we’d find some people who have not been exposed to RV yet who would like a brief but intense period of instruction.

The Sunday (and maybe even Mon and Fri) folks should definitely talk to Glenn before jumping into this. We attempted some SRV with pretty interesting results in the Friday class…

I don’t know, what do you think Glenn?

Re: Clarification

Reply From: Glenn To: Dick 1998-05-28

Aloha Dick, I wouldn’t worry too much about confusion amoung the new folks. They have to sink or swim like the rest of us LOL!

If Pru conducts her class in an intensive mode we can give her a full house!, but several of us will have to do chores and support for Miss Pru, Volunteers!!!!

I am toying with seeing if my friend at the turtle bay Hilton can help us out. Perhaps we can get a deal on a meeting room and some limited support..Hmmmm

ALoha Glenn

Volunteers!!!

Reply From: Yaana To: Glenn 1998-05-28

If Pru conducts her class in an intensive mode we can give her a full house!, but several of us will have to do chores and support for Miss Pru, Volunteers!!!!

Count me in… :)

Reply From: Rose To: Glenn 1998-05-28

Aloha Glenn,

Dick needn’t worry about the Newbies being confused…that’s pretty much a fact. I thought an army rule was never to volunteer? In any case I volunteer.
I’m good at setting up chairs and picking up coffee cups, stuff like that :)
Aloha
Rose

Aloha Dick, I wouldn’t worry too much about confusion amoung the new folks. They have to sink or swim like the rest of us LOL!

I am toying with seeing if my friend at the turtle bay Hilton can help us out. Perhaps we can get a deal on a meeting room and some limited support..Hmmmm ALoha Glenn

>

Reply From: Valtra To: Glenn 1998-05-28

When is Pru coming? If I am here I will be happy to help out.. I am great at logistics… PR etc.

:o) Valtra

Pru’s Dates

Reply From: Dick To: Valtra 1998-05-28

[Here is a copy of email I got from Pru, concerning the possible dates. What we need to do is get enough people signed up to make it worth her while to fly all they way out here… Dick]

FROM PRU:

OK, here are two weekend possibilities – I could fly in a couple of days
before and stay a couple of days after, whatever works. I’d like to teach a
three day intensive seminar so that anyone interested can learn the whole
system I use and find out my motivations and thoughts on all things RV. We
could do it either Fri, Sat, Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon, whatever works. I’m
flexible!

Here are the weekends that I am free in August – that should give enough

time to announce it etc, also I will include July in case you want it
sooner. June is out, I’m already booked.

July 18/19

August 8/9

August 22/23

August 29/30

If these dates don’t work, then I could always try to reschedule something

else in July and open up a different weekend. Let me know which is best for
ya’ll!

Re: Pru’s Dates

Reply From: Valtra To: Dick 1998-05-28

I can do it any weekend EXCEPT August 8/9. Late August would be best for me. That’s my vote. :o)) VALTRA

Reply From: Wayne To: Dick 1998-05-28

I have a friend who was very disappointed when he found that he missed the current new class. I’ll let him know.

What we were hoping was that we’d find some people who have not been exposed to RV yet who would like a brief but intense period of instruction.

Reply From: Dick To: Wayne 1998-05-29

Wayne,

The HRVG is open to remote viewers from any school. So if someone were to take a course from Pru, and then continue studying (long distance via fax and internet) they would be a good addition to the guild.

Reply From: Valerie To: Glenn 1998-05-29

Hi Glenn,
Found a computer to access the BB while in Kona. Count me in as a volunteer. Just let me know what needs to be done to help with Pru’s training. I’m up for "swimming," not sinking.

Valerie

I am toying with seeing if my friend at the turtle bay Hilton can help us out. Perhaps we can get a deal on a meeting room and some limited support..Hmmmm ALoha Glenn

>

Re: Pru’s Dates

Reply From: Angelina To: Dick 1998-05-30

Dick

I am available for Pru’s deal in August,but NOT IN JULY. I’ll be on the maindland. Also available to volunteer.

[Here is a copy of email I got from Pru, concerning the possible dates. What we need to do is get enough people signed up to make it worth her while to fly all they way out here… Dick]

FROM PRU: OK, here are two weekend possibilities – I could fly in a couple of days before and stay a couple of days after, whatever works. I’d like to teach a three day intensive seminar so that anyone interested can learn the whole system I use and find out my motivations and thoughts on all things RV. We could do it either Fri, Sat, Sun or Sat, Sun, Mon, whatever works. I’m flexible!

Here are the weekends that I am free in August – that should give enough time to announce it etc, also I will include July in case you want it sooner. June is out, I’m already booked.

July 18/19

August 8/9

August 22/23

August 29/30

If these dates don’t work, then I could always try to reschedule something else in July and open up a different weekend. Let me know which is best for ya’ll!

Scroll to Top