The New Year’s Post…

The New Year’s Post…

Aloha All,

Wow 2016 already, where does the time go? So many years and so much accomplished along the way. First and foremost Happy New Year! I look forward to this year being a great year for the Guild. There are plans afoot to participate in what should become a stellar project for the IRVA Conference later this year. In addition the annual Warcollier Prize competition is also on the Horizon so if you have a research plan in mind don’t be shy, get the specifications for submissions at the IRVA site and get to work on the write up. It is a great source of funding for research. Remember to keep it focused on Remote Viewing.

We also want to welcome Phil back to the islands, his gig in Mississippi is over and he is back on the Rock. With the Holidays over we will begin soon on “Secrets…Cloak & Dagger II”. With a bit of hard work and a little luck it would make a 2nd presentation opportunity for us at the annual IRVA conference. IRVA has released the annual conference videos from 2014 where we presented “Cloak & Dagger”. The “Cloak & Dagger” presentation video is available at the following link…

www.createspace.com/850003462

Remember all monies collected goes to fund IRVA and its operations. We have seen the community degrade of late with all the hype of Aliens this and that, conspiracies ago go, and in some cases sheer lunacy. We need an organization like IRVA now more than ever, and I am not saying that just because I am the Vice President at IRVA, I say it because IRVA supports those individuals, organizations, and groups who really want progress in understanding what Remote Viewing really is and how it works. The New Year brought IRVA a new President, Dr. Paul Smith. Congrats to Paul.

Within the next two (2) months I will unveil a new experience for the Guild. It is a Remote Viewing game of some complexity. It is “titled “Pawns, Rooks, and Kings” and will challenge everything you have learned and all the Remote Viewing skill you possess. The protocol will be published privately to those who participate and to the academic observer who has been selected. The game itself should knock your socks off. Much like “Cloak & Dagger” it is intended to be fun and the type of an escape only a Remote Viewer can really appreciate. While the concept was created some time ago there has been too many distractions to begin the game until now. For those of you who remember “The Room”, it will all begin there.
So a lot to look forward to this year so get ready to be amazed.

Aloha…

Scroll to Top