This year’s Warcollier Prize winner was…..

Aloha All,

My compliments to David Barnes for his valiant efforts in the recent IRVA Warcollier Prize competition. Dave’s submission for this year’s award was the most advanced abstract to come from our membership here at HRVG. The award went to an ARV project again this year. I wonder if anything other than an ARV project can actually win.

Regardless it was a great effort Dave. We will figure a plan to fund the project.

Glenn

Warcollier

Reply From: Risto To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2017-06-15

Guess that is why its called a war-collier…. Dave’s article in Aperture is amazing, should have won an award by now!

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Risto 2017-07-02

Guess that is why its called a war-collier…. Dave’s article in Aperture is amazing, should have won an award by now!

Aloha Risto,

I have to agree with you regarding Dave’s work. Historically Hrvg makes a Warcollier Award submission and this years was Dave’s Veronica Project. IRVA has a panel of luminaries that actually make the selection after the committee vets and forwards the submissions. Because of Dave’s skillset and innovation, I don’t believe the panel had the requisite expertise required to understand the vision laid out in the submission abstract. I am not speaking here as an IRVA director but as a disgruntled member of the team that came in last again.

Glenn

Support for the Veronicube Project

Reply From: Debra To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2017-07-03

HRVG’s mission right now is to keep our focus and energy on this project.

Our strong suit has always been our teamwork. There are so many diversions in our lives, but somehow we manage to get together and accomplish amazing projects. I thank and commend the Guild members who have managed to stay focused (or un-focused as the case may be) despite all the disruptions that we have had to deal with.

We have a new Zoom program which I hope will allow more people to participate in our meetings. (Aristotle(ha,ha I put in Risto and the computer auto corrected to Aristotle -are you there?)

I know there are several other people out there who may be interested in our online meetings. Send me an email and I will send you an invite

Thank you also to those of you who sent me a commisaratory (is that a word) response to my tirade about fraud and fake news in the RV community.

In Hawaii we have two Veronicube’s running-there are two in Maryland. We hope to gather some interesting data that will enhance our understanding of the mechanism of remote viewing.
Aloha,
Debra

Online Meetings

Reply From: Risto To: Debra 2017-07-08

totally want in on those!

Online meetings

Reply From: Debra To: Risto 2017-07-08

totally want in on those!

Risto,
We just had one today but send me an email at debra@hrvg.org and I will see that you receive an invite to our next one.
Debra

Debra, your email does not work…

Reply From: Risto To: Debra 2017-07-10

Hi Debra,

Sent you a PM.

Risto

Scroll to Top