Viewing or Perceiving?

Viewing or Perceiving?

This is an editorial posting on a subject that has been brought up time and time again. Is it Remote Viewing? Do you See or just perceive? Here We Go!

Lets start with this simple idea. Remote Viewing does generate factual congruent data relative to the desired target. Who would deny that? What remote viewer will deny the fact that the data they produce is target related? I will give an example; A young woman in the guild works a target, of the data she produces is an item under smells/tastes that she logs as HAIRY TONGUE. Now the target is four king cheetahs in an African Savannah setting. Is this good data? I would say yes. She executed a remote viewing protocol and generated data relative to a target that she was tasked to collect against. Now across the room another viewer sketches the face of a big Cat. I ask her how she derived the data that she just sketched. She replies that when she looked at the target, the face looked back. She opened her eyes, looked down at her paper and then rendered a graphic representation of the imagery that she saw. Those of you that have looked elsewhere on this site have seen the section on VISIDS (Visual Ideograms). Those examples listed there are Graphic representations of visuals that were SEEN by the viewer. These are but a very few of hundreds and hundreds of examples of data that can be posted. If remote viewing works for your sense of taste and smell and temperature etc… why doesn’t it work for sight? Who told you that you could not see? And why did you believe them? If remote Viewing works for your fingers, your skin, your tongue, how can it not work for your vision. Its time to put the math on the blackboard. YOUR ABILITY TO REMOTE VIEW IS LIMITED ONLY BY THE QUALITY OF YOUR BEING. I do not let the blind man tell me about the landscape that stretches before me! I open my eyes and See it myself. Aloha Glenn

Re: Viewing or Perceiving?

Reply From: Valtra To: Glenn 1998-04-30

Oftentimes, the “blind” man can “see” with greater detail and clarity than someone with “physical” sight. He is able to collect very “fine grain” and “gross grain” information from his surroundings which are translated into clear images or impressions of what he is “looking at”. In Remote Viewing, as with the blind man, the eyes are not engaged in viewing the target sight. What is the mechanism in, or of, the subconsious mind that collects the target data which is then transmitted back to the brain to form a representational image on the inner screen of the mind? Could this be the same mechanism that enables a visually impaired person to “see”? Why is it that some remote viewers actually “see” the image (i.e. form a visual representation on the inner screen of the mind) and others only receive impressions that can be formulated into accurate target data? Is it truly, the “quality of their being”, or is it the range of experiences that a viewer has had through out his life, amount of education, cultural aspects? I equate “quality of being” with inherent virtues, values and personality rather than the amount of education or experience one may have accumulated. Aloha, Valtra.

This is an editorial posting on a subject that has been brought up time and time again. Is it Remote Viewing? Do you See or just perceive? Here We Go!

Lets start with this simple idea. Remote Viewing does generate factual congruent data relative to the desired target. Who would deny that? What remote viewer will deny the fact that the data they produce is target related? I will give an example; A young woman in the guild works a target, of the data she produces is an item under smells/tastes that she logs as HAIRY TONGUE. Now the target is four king cheetahs in an African Savannah setting. Is this good data? I would say yes. She executed a remote viewing protocol and generated data relative to a target that she was tasked to collect against. Now across the room another viewer sketches the face of a big Cat. I ask her how she derived the data that she just sketched. She replies that when she looked at the target, the face looked back. She opened her eyes, looked down at her paper and then rendered a graphic representation of the imagery that she saw. Those of you that have looked elsewhere on this site have seen the section on VISIDS (Visual Ideograms). Those examples listed there are Graphic representations of visuals that were SEEN by the viewer. These are but a very few of hundreds and hundreds of examples of data that can be posted. If remote viewing works for your sense of taste and smell and temperature etc… why doesn’t it work for sight? Who told you that you could not see? And why did you believe them? If remote Viewing works for your fingers, your skin, your tongue, how can it not work for your vision. Its time to put the math on the blackboard. YOUR ABILITY TO REMOTE VIEW IS LIMITED ONLY BY THE QUALITY OF YOUR BEING. I do not let the blind man tell me about the landscape that stretches before me! I open my eyes and See it myself. Aloha Glenn

The part of the brain that can "see"

Reply From: J.P. To: Valtra 1998-04-29

“the thalamus is the highest segment of the brainstem of which the inner core is made up of white matter. There are two thalami–one in the right brain hemisphere and one in the left. This is where dreams are formed. This area is also a memory bank. It has nerves especially designed for forming forming mental images. When the thalamus is energized during sleep we have dreams in either black and white or color. The thalamus is our mental television.”

“Mind is most like the equipment of the scientist when it is placing pictures upon the screen of the thalamus in exactly the same manner as your television technique places a picture in your living room. The mind has its screen for receiving it’s projection, just as you have yours in a box. The audio and the video are both present in the brain in all the identical parts and actions that are present in modern broadcast technology. The human body is the pattern for all discovery or true invention. It reveals the secrets of discovery to the eager waiting searcher for methods and means.”

Two quotes that give credence to the fact that the mind can “see” when remote viewing. Now all we need is proof that the thalamus is a projection screen which is used during remote viewing. I for one believe that soon things will shape up and “discoveries” of the brain that enable us to “see” will come to light.

J.P.

Reply From: Yaana To: Valtra 1998-04-29

In Remote Viewing, as with the blind man, the eyes are not engaged in viewing the target sight. What is the mechanism in, or of, the subconsious mind that collects the target data which is then transmitted back to the brain to form a representational image on the inner screen of the mind?

Our eyes are the only organs directly connected to the brain, ie: not through the general switching station of the spinal cord. They are considered an extension of the brain. “The inner screen” of the mind is in the same physical location as external sight, on the back of the eye, this is the minds viewing screen, for external sight, memory, imagination and data intuitive perceived as well as target data transmitted by the subconscious, the only difference being the quality of the imagery directly relates to the communication muscles we have built to experience it. Hard wireing (optic nerve) is not the only path by which we access this viewing screen.

The subconscious unlike the conscious, does not communicate in thoughts, and words, it communicates in pictures and sensory experiences. Training in RV has to do with not only establishing a clearer connection with the sub to download specific information, it also is training ourselves to recognise when our conscious mind steps in and wants to add signifigance (aol) to that information or make it into something familiar (contamination). When the first white men came to America there are many accounts in journals of encounters with indians who were not able to see the ships which brought them. It seems that these indians had no frame of refrence for such objects, even though their physical eyes registered the images, their conscious mind treated it as “subject search..not found..delete image”.

The Quality of our being has to do with faith in truth, trusting that even though something appears out side our frame of reference we choose to experience the TRUTH rather than deny it’s existance because it does not fit our referenceable data or belief system. When we by force of will override the conscious minds tendencies to interpet/delet and just resonate with the target signiture without intervention we will get clearer target contact, which translates into clearer visuals and stronger sensory experiences. Each student qualifies themselves for this level of work, by this I mean through discipline and dedication to the protocols and the clear intention to collect only congruant target data, our force of will, will hold our incessent need to interpet at bay. The activation of our force of will, and focused intention are the foundation of our “quality of being”, the expression of that “quality is how we put it into action in RV and elsewhere in our lives.

The queston becomes what do you let take priority in your life… the direct experience of an event (Truth) or your cherished beliefs about what that has to mean?

Re: The part of the brain that can "see"

Reply From: Dick To: J.P. 1998-04-30

JP..good post, great quotes. Without going into the exact protocols, here is how we are learning to remote VIEW. We first establish target contact in the very same way all the other schools teach you to get basic gestalt aspects of the target…. by executing spontaneous ideograms, then probing them, slowly getting better and better target contact with slightly higher levels of data. This is all done in an awake, alert state.

Then as we get better and better contact (move closer so to speak) we do some things to lower our primary conscious awareness. If you can shut off the stimulus to your optic nerve, and your subconscious is “on target” and you look in just the right manner…images start to form.

Its quite incredible. I had one the other night that was so clear it was almost scary.

I’m told we’ll eventually (in theta) be able to be there at the target like full virtual reality for up to 40 minutes.

I’ve had enough 5-12 second events where I was looking at the target to convince me this is real… that indeed you can SEE the target. You do that a few times WOW! you start working REAL hard to get to the next level.

Which brings me to this. Hey, when is the TARGET section going up on this durn website?

Thanks Dick for the information…

Reply From: J.P. To: Dick 1998-04-30

>

JP..good post, great quotes. Without going into the exact protocols, here is how we are learning to remote VIEW. We first establish target contact in the very same way all the other schools teach you to get basic gestalt aspects of the target…. by executing spontaneous ideograms, then probing them, slowly getting better and better target contact with slightly higher levels of data. This is all done in an awake, alert state.

Then as we get better and better contact (move closer so to speak) we do some things to lower our primary conscious awareness. If you can shut off the stimulus to your optic nerve, and your subconscious is “on target” and you look in just the right manner…images start to form.

Its quite incredible. I had one the other night that was so clear it was almost scary.

I’m told we’ll eventually (in theta) be able to be there at the target like full virtual reality for up to 40 minutes.

I’ve had enough 5-12 second events where I was looking at the target to convince me this is real… that indeed you can SEE the target. You do that a few times WOW! you start working REAL hard to get to the next level.

Which brings me to this. Hey, when is the TARGET section going up on this durn website?

The people at HRVG are doing great work. I’m glad to see that you are exploring more of the in-depth remote viewing. I have had a few experiences already with quick flashes in my mind that were partial images of the objective (target). I can imagine what it feels like to have clear visuals, if only for 5-12 seconds. I’m starting to explore on my own, how to give subconscious commands to my subconscious mind while I’m in the middle of a session. Quick directives that tell your subconsions exactly what you want it to do seem to have brought me meager results so far but I think it takes a while for the neural pathways to get set-up correctly for clearer visuals to finally pop-up.

I think it’s great the amount of information you are sharing with other remote viewers. I’m excited about your break throughs and will be interested in any up-dates you have to share.

You guys are doing some great research with the theta state. Glenn seems to have a very firm grasp on the theta state. And between his eager viewers and his exceptional skills as a teacher, you will probably be doing some incredible work.

J.P.

Reply From: Dick To: Yaana 1998-04-30

What astounded me was learning that (and I hope I explain this correctly) electromagnetic wave form energy can resonate on your optic nerve, if you turn down your conscious awareness and tune in to the correct pattern of energy.

Every event, action, thought (!) leaves a pattern of electromagnetic energy in the collective. When you remote view successfully you tune in to that pattern of energy. Your subconscious exists in this realm, so its not too difficult for that part of you to go to the target and perceive it. Its just a matter of learning to COMMUNICATE with your subsconscious awareness and turning your attention to that signal line.

And by golly if you REALLY turn your attention to it, it will manifest as an image on your optic nerve.

The military figured this out in the 1970’s and taught it to some 200 Remote Viewers. When Art Bell states, “I’ve interviewed just about ALL the military remote viewers,” I imagine there are a good number of individuals out there just chuckling to themselves and shaking their heads.

Re: Viewing or Perceiving? SOAPBOX

Reply From: Glenn To: Dick 1998-04-30

ALoha Dick, The reality of the day is that the numbers of remote viewers today is in the thousands. Fargisht, Psi-tech, etc have put thousands of people into the game. That is a huge resource for experiential knowledge. Probably the most valuable data in the field of remote viewing today is how to find out what all these viewers are playing with. How they are thinking, what shortcuts or clarity strikes them. If we stay imbedded in the past acceptable performance of RV then we will get up from the table with nothing more than some erratic data on some pages that may be contamination intensive. Looking about the web at posted sessions I see little clarity. I see moments where the viewer grabbed a good data element, but what is that information really worth? Is it worth thousands of dollars? Is that performance level acceptable? The viewer that gets up from the table with “yes I did good I Knew that there was water there” somehow misses what RV is about. The snake oil has gotton to them. IF IN YOUR REMOTE VIEWING SESSION YOU DERIVE NO CLARITY, NO EXPERIENTIAL AWARENESS OF THE TARGET, YOU NEED TO TRAIN HARDER! IF YOU SIT THERE EXPECTING ALL THIS RV MAGIC TO JUST FALL ONTO YOUR PAPER YOU WILL WAIT A LONG TIME!! WHEN AOL IS THE PREDOMINANT REOCCURING WORD IN YOUR SESSION…YOU ARE NOT REALLY APPLYING YOURSELF. YOU ARE GUESSING AND CHEATING YOURSELF. YOU ARE STILL PERFORMING AND NOT WORKING. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ADOPT SOME SIMPLE DISCIPLINE!! DON’T PUSSYFOOT AROUND WITH AOL THIS AND AOL THAT, JUST KICK THE DOOR DOWN, HIT TARGET, AND PUT YOURSELF THERE. HOW BAD DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THIS TARGET??? IF YOU DO NOT REACH OUT TO TARGET WITH ALL YOUR BEING AND MAKE GOOD SOLID CONTACT AND GENERATE GOOD SOLID DATA THEN GO AHEAD WITE DOWN AOL AIRY AND GO HOME.

Reply From: Yaana To: Glenn 1998-04-30

>….. IF IN YOUR REMOTE VIEWING SESSION YOU DERIVE NO CLARITY, NO EXPERIENTIAL AWARENESS OF THE TARGET, YOU NEED TO TRAIN HARDER! IF YOU SIT THERE EXPECTING ALL THIS RV MAGIC TO JUST FALL ONTO YOUR PAPER YOU WILL WAIT A LONG TIME!! WHEN AOL IS THE PREDOMINANT REOCCURING WORD IN YOUR SESSION…YOU ARE NOT REALLY APPLYING YOURSELF. YOU ARE GUESSING AND CHEATING YOURSELF. YOU ARE STILL PERFORMING AND NOT WORKING. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ADOPT SOME SIMPLE DISCIPLINE!! DON’T PUSSYFOOT AROUND WITH AOL THIS AND AOL THAT, JUST KICK THE DOOR DOWN, HIT TARGET, AND PUT YOURSELF THERE. HOW BAD DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THIS TARGET??? IF YOU DO NOT REACH OUT TO TARGET WITH ALL YOUR BEING AND MAKE GOOD SOLID CONTACT AND GENERATE GOOD SOLID DATA THEN GO AHEAD WITE DOWN AOL AIRY AND GO HOME.

HOOHAA.. go get um. It is good to see an emphatic call for discipline and focus.

Aloha Yaana

Reply From: Dick To: Glenn 1998-04-30

Great post Glenn. After I got done chortling, I hit the floor and did 50 push-ups. And now I’m going to work the heck out of a target.

Reply From: Capt. Nimo To: Glenn 1998-04-30

Glen, I seemed to get the idea that in your procedures for remote viewing that it is done with the eyes closed from the example of the person seeing a cat looking back at her, this is the first time from any of the major players that I have heard the eyes being closed, I really thought this was a major difference between remote viewers and the psysics along with the viewers recording data without much thinking(dwelling on it) as a psysic does just the opposite, is this a differant approach your group is using or am I not understanding what was meant by she then opened her eyes. ALoha Dick, The reality of the day is that the numbers of remote viewers today is in the thousands. Fargisht, Psi-tech, etc have put thousands of people into the game. That is a huge resource for experiential knowledge. Probably the most valuable data in the field of remote viewing today is how to find out what all these viewers are playing with. How they are thinking, what shortcuts or clarity strikes them. If we stay imbedded in the past acceptable performance of RV then we will get up from the table with nothing more than some erratic data on some pages that may be contamination intensive. Looking about the web at posted sessions I see little clarity. I see moments where the viewer grabbed a good data element, but what is that information really worth? Is it worth thousands of dollars? Is that performance level acceptable? The viewer that gets up from the table with “yes I did good I Knew that there was water there” somehow misses what RV is about. The snake oil has gotton to them. IF IN YOUR REMOTE VIEWING SESSION YOU DERIVE NO CLARITY, NO EXPERIENTIAL AWARENESS OF THE TARGET, YOU NEED TO TRAIN HARDER! IF YOU SIT THERE EXPECTING ALL THIS RV MAGIC TO JUST FALL ONTO YOUR PAPER YOU WILL WAIT A LONG TIME!! WHEN AOL IS THE PREDOMINANT REOCCURING WORD IN YOUR SESSION…YOU ARE NOT REALLY APPLYING YOURSELF. YOU ARE GUESSING AND CHEATING YOURSELF. YOU ARE STILL PERFORMING AND NOT WORKING. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ADOPT SOME SIMPLE DISCIPLINE!! DON’T PUSSYFOOT AROUND WITH AOL THIS AND AOL THAT, JUST KICK THE DOOR DOWN, HIT TARGET, AND PUT YOURSELF THERE. HOW BAD DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THIS TARGET??? IF YOU DO NOT REACH OUT TO TARGET WITH ALL YOUR BEING AND MAKE GOOD SOLID CONTACT AND GENERATE GOOD SOLID DATA THEN GO AHEAD WITE DOWN AOL AIRY AND GO HOME.

Reply From: Glenn To: Capt. Nimo 1998-04-30

Hey Cap’n NIMO, In response to your query, the Guild members learn to listen to their senses very carefully. Each sense is explored in it’s own listening protocol. When visual data is desired the viewer executes a visual exercise in an area of focus within ourselves. Since the visual data from the target is deep within the noise, we shut down the majority of the noise by stopping the largest noise source going to the brain. That being our realtime vision. At first it is a bit difficult, but much like the blind man adjusts his senses after losing sight, we learn to focus on a specific area in our interior visual spectrum. We train our sub that this area is the defined area of focus for the reception of visual data. It is called Blackboard. I takes between 4 to six months to work blackboard effectively consistantly. It is not like a psychic would see. It is what you will see once you train yourself to listen visualy in that place. aloha Glenn

Reply From: Capt. Nimo To: Glenn 1998-05-01

Glen,

Thanks for explaining it to me, I knew there had to be something I was mis understanding, especially since we have talked many times in the last year or so on other BB’s.

Capt. Nimo

Hey Cap’n NIMO, In response to your query, the Guild members learn to listen to their senses very carefully. Each sense is explored in it’s own listening protocol. When visual data is desired the viewer executes a visual exercise in an area of focus within ourselves. Since the visual data from the target is deep within the noise, we shut down the majority of the noise by stopping the largest noise source going to the brain. That being our realtime vision. At first it is a bit difficult, but much like the blind man adjusts his senses after losing sight, we learn to focus on a specific area in our interior visual spectrum. We train our sub that this area is the defined area of focus for the reception of visual data. It is called Blackboard. I takes between 4 to six months to work blackboard effectively consistantly. It is not like a psychic would see. It is what you will see once you train yourself to listen visualy in that place. aloha Glenn

>

Scroll to Top