We are at a critical turning point in the Stock Market Right now – An important time for R.V.

We are at a critical turning point in the Stock Market Right now – An important time for R.V.

All, we are at a very important point in the Stock Market right now, which may lead to a big move up, or a start down. This "inflection point" is exactly the time when R.V. can really and truly shine and show it’s potential to guide decisions. Allot of money is on the table right now around the world.

Market sentiment is at the lowest point in 6 years. People are full of fear and hate the market. The Market is also resting on an important technical pivot point that marks significant changes in direction.

Joe McMonagle has predicted that 2006 will mark a historical drop. This exact moment could be the start of this major drop in the financial markets.

Or is it? U.S. markets are terrible right now, but international markets are dancing upward. Will the U.S. follow the Global markets upward and onward? Or will they begin a death spiral downward?

Here is where Entrainment, or perhaps binary A.R.V. might be just what the doctor ordered. If we can prove that R.V. is useful at these critical junctures in the Market, we are well on the path to gaining sponsorship with big funds that can support the growth of R.V.

Also, readers of this forum may have seen a post regarding dreams and the stock market. I’ve been in contact with this group, which has links to the A.R.E. of Edger Cayce. I belive that Sita had a great experience there, with a fantastic direct hit on an outbounder target, which was a lighthouse.

I had a dream 3 days ago. I saw a series of "Walls" (Wall St.?) and there were lines on the "Walls" that showed me dips. I understood in my dream that this was the Stock Market, and the dips were low points from which the Market would then go up. The dream "Wall" which was the most close to me, showed another dip – Meaning the Market is about to go up.

I’m sticking my Psi neck out here to predict that is what will happen. The Market will be going up here, not down. For perspective, sentiment indicators show that most everyone is terrified right now, and betting the Market will go down. We will see, and I will truthfully report on the future of the Market in this forum.

It would be great if others who share a passion for the Markets would also try and target the next few weeks in the future – which will be very important for the Stock Market.

Re: We are at a critical turning point in the Stock Market Right now – An important time for R.V.

Reply From: Rich To: Chris 2005-10-22

Can you reference where McMoneagle predicts the downturn?

McMoneagle’s stock market prediction

Reply From: Lucid To: Rich 2005-10-23

Can you reference where McMoneagle predicts the downturn?

From The Ultimate Time Machine, page 188:

"There will be three major historical drops in the American market over the next hundred years. One will begin to occur late in the year 2006. The primary reason for this fall will be a war in the Middle East. This will have a disastrous effect on the European market, which in turn will affect ours."

Re: McMoneagle’s stock market prediction/ Hrvg time line method question

Reply From: Chris To: Lucid 2005-10-23

So, Joe is talking about 1 year from today a major drop in the Stock Market. "Late 2006".

R.V. can pick up dramatic, emotional, theatrical type of situations. In fact, some research shows that danger, tragic situations, warnings about disasters are where Precognition shines. It is truly the "Dread" gift. It makes sense. Warning about future danger is a very useful thing for our ancestors to pay attention to, and thus survive to give birth to us today.

What does this have to do with the Stock Market and modern life?

There is an old Wall St. saying: "buy when there is blood running in the street" Meaning, that when everyone you know is full of fear, dread, disgust, and regrets buying stocks and is selling…Stocks are cheap and YOU should buy. It takes plenty of courage to do that I can tell you. Most people prefer to be wrong in a group rather than be right and be alone.

Did Joe in his R.V. session see the "blood in the street" in late 2006? if so, that means it will be the time to buy. We will be wishing we had sold long before "late 2006".

This means that a better time to sell if we are to follow Joe is BEFORE "late 2006".

That is why the action of the Markets right now are so interesting. Is now the top when we should be selling and cash in? Will we be crying in our beer at the end of 2006? I woulda shouda…

Time, as R.V. has shown is "slippery".

If R.V. can help look a few days or weeks, or months, into the future – it is golden…It will produce untold trillions of dollars of wealth – it will provide funding for Medical advances, technology, it could be a force that pushes forward so much good.

However, as Warren Buffet, the 2nd richest man in the U.S. and Stock Market guru says: "It’s always more easy to figure out IF something is going to happen rather then WHEN".

Ok. So, Glenn, others, HRVG has a time line method worked out. It may interest readers who have an interest in the Stock Market, an interest in the level of Joes ability, to have a bit of discussions on how to target the future with HRVG methods with respect to the Stock Market.

Can Entrainment help us target the emotions of the Markets? Can ARV do a Buy vs. Sell decision support task? Can we view single key Stocks in the future? Can we take "chunks" of time and view them seperately?

If Joe is right, "late 2006" will be way too late, and people will be looking at big losses. (oops darling, public schools are not so bad, the kids will understand…university education is not so important anyway…honey, we don’t really need that 2nd car we only need one – you can take the bus…I know you told me I was wasting our money gambling in the Stock market but….but…R.V. is just a hobby and there is no solid proof…right?)

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Chris 2005-10-23

Aloha,

One of the things most evident to those that observe is that time indeed changes how we live and what we seem to know and understand. A war that must be fought now is underway and it will, like most wars where we cannot allow for the utter destruction of an entire population, run its course until a level of stability can be achieved to extract our people from harm’s way so far away. The cause in this war is not oil, but the gap between the Western World and the Arab World. Anytime a gap so huge in civilization occurs it is always the same. I assure you this war is no surprise. Regardless of when our children come home we are all ever so much safer than we were before. We are safer as a society and a nation.

When it comes to the economy and the stock market these are both fueled by the military industrial complex. It is not likely that the market would drop sharply to a historic low during a war with the 3rd world, but it is possible that there will be fluctuations where certainly there would be losses by some and heavy gains by others. Even now with oil prices soaring certain infrastructure within the commercial world are gaining power and enormous wealth. While this is mostly at the end users expense still these are United States corporations and interests. They become more formidable in the world arena simply by the size of transactions and monies able to be expended. The industrial strength of the United States will continue to strengthen despite the war, despite the price of oil.

If you haven’t noticed, during the current administration industry has boomed and technology has soared. Regardless of what the stock market does the consolidation of efforts by the government has allowed for more commercial participation of what was an exclusive support base for the military industrial complex. The wave of growth rides the tide of contracting outside the historic exclusive base. Too many worry about lost pennies and dimes over the price of gas when the challenge is to tool the nation to provide for the future. That means it is a time of change and while I believe we have passed the bottom of the bell curve it still means there will be rumbles throughout the nation and society as we settle into the future. Certain things will change forever and some things will not. The wolves of Wall Street will be as ravenous as ever especially now in this time of war. The danger lies in those few years following cessation of hostilities as we wind down and redirect assets and expenditures. If the nation adjusts then all is well, if not then the market becomes a slaughterhouse. It is the way of it.

Remote Viewing can predict market trends and Entrainment can shape a trend but only on a small scale, certainly not on a scale large enough to crash or save a market. But a single stock can be predicted, a single stock can be entrained, but it requires a lot of assets to throw against the task to accomplish. Unless you were a commercial RV entity why should Remote Viewers be employed to these ends. First thing that comes to mind is who wins the prize? Why should Remote Viewers view to make fortunes for someone else? I can also assure you that utopian goals seem to slip away when money, real coin, comes onto the playing field. It is one of the reasons HRVG doesn’t dance for the dollar. We would have been long collapsed as a group and research would be long forgotten.

If an individual formed a commercial RV entity to take on market tasks and wealth sharing was open and evenly distributed I see no real problem with certain degrees of success in an RV company. Virtually all of the RV community does not get paid for their efforts. Virtually all of the RV community is in different camps and groups that on their best day are barely cordial to other viewers. It would be quite an achievement to put together a commercial RV entity and set it to work. Quite an achievement indeed!

The next issue is the RV community while larger is less capable and less disciplined in how they Remote View. I have made related posts about the dilemmas plaguing our field. I have protected HRVG from this malaise by enforcing our rules of play and keeping R&D foremost in the growth of our members. Remote Viewers must be developed and it takes time for all to be right in their minds about what they do, why, and for whom they will do it. We are not a commercial entity.

In regards to HRVG methodology and targeting the future rise and fall of the markets I think the HRVG viewer is the best in the business. The methodology itself is far more analytically friendly than any other method out there. We are unique in that we train our own analysts as well as have enough infrastructure to support operations. There is a point where managing assets, viewers, and analysts is very important in being able to produce a competent, viable, product in response to a tasking. Within the Annexes to our methodology Annex C would by far be the most appropriate in market type targets. Employment of Masking and Overlay as well as entrainment gives the Targeteer all the tools needed to design the model from which the viewer can obtain data to be used in predicting and shaping of product in response to a tasking. It is a craft and that is why we are a Guild.

Glenn

P>S>

Major events in February 06 should set the stage for a rise in the Market through Oct 07.

Reply From: George To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-10-24

>Major events in February 06 should set the stage for a rise in the Market through Oct 07.

Hmmm Interseting, Thanks Glenn. That fits fairly well what I’ve come up with except that I see this week as having events that create a shake up that lays the ground work for the above mentioned market rise.

Re: McMoneagle’s stock market prediction

Reply From: RG To: Lucid 2005-10-25

Chris:

Thanks for post thiat Chris. I have misplaced my copy of Joes book.

RG

From The Ultimate Time Machine, page 188:

"There will be three major historical drops in the American market over the next hundred years. One will begin to occur late in the year 2006. The primary reason for this fall will be a war in the Middle East. This will have a disastrous effect on the European market, which in turn will affect ours."

>

Reply From: Chris To: George 2005-10-27

Ok Glenn, George, how are you coming up with these predictions?

My post about my dream about the "Walls" that had lines on them, leading me to believe that the market was in a dip and ready to go up has been vindicated. If you look at the date of my post, shortly afterwards the market rallied 160 some points, making it the largest single day gain since April.

I also might add, I put my money where my "dreams" are and after the dream and my post I bought thousands of dollars worth of stocks, which, I’m now sitting on a nice profit.

However, …"for my next trick"….the question in the markets is always 3 part: Buy, Sell, or Hold. A nice gain can be gone in a flash!

This question of "when to hold’em and when to fold’em" is partly answered by traditional analysis which can very well identify POTENTIAL turning points. But "weeding out" the False signals is where I’m looking for R.V. to come in. That is why a "Go, No GO" decision support tool in R.V. is so interesting. It’s worth billions of dollars.

A.R.V.? Entrainment? What can give us a Binary, or perhaps Tri (Buy Sell or Hold" decision support tool?

This is my approach to R.V. and the markets. Glenn? George? any suggestions?

By the way, this type of decision support tool of Yes or No, has applications in many, many kinds of fields.

Hmmm Interseting, Thanks Glenn. That fits fairly well what I’ve come up with except that I see this week as having events that create a shake up that lays the ground work for the above mentioned market rise.

Reply From: George To: Chris 2005-10-28

>It’s worth billions of dollars.

Yes, indeed! And even further when a lot of people catch on. Trillions or more if we take on the major problems of humanity.

What’s amazing to me is the number of people that are not really interested when told about this potential.

Ok Glenn, George, how are you coming up with these predictions?

My processes are on the whole quite complex. For instance, I have a pretty good idea as to Glenn’s accuracy, so I’ve incorporated the data he just gave us in my overall analysis. There are other sources that I use in addition to dreams and Reverse Speech.

When I come across a large amount of info in one source that seems good, I attempt to validate or invalidate it. That has led to some MAJOR breakthroughs in understanding for me. In other words when you know who or what is on target and where they are on target and where they are off target, that can be fantastic!

Reply From: Glenn B. Wheaton To: Chris 2005-10-28

Chris,

Hey you made some investment money congratulations! As with most things involving money a gain is always good and a loss is ..well… a bit less. In regards to your method I am not sure I would risk much as a result of a dream. In our minds we each assemble reality and must balance our rationale using our own wits. Sometimes we do act on insight that arrives via less than conventional channels such as a feeling, or inclination, dream, or bolt from the heavens, but the risk factor is very high. But they do say "No Guts… No Glory".

Many who have amassed fortunes have done so by their reliance on their own intuition and wits and who’s to say that you are not to join their ranks. Reading the signs if that is how you see your reality may be your ticket to fame and fortune or it may be a deep ever accelerating plunge to the depths of poverty and beyond. It is all a risk…

A few comments about some of your remarks.

If you acquire a market gain using a less than conventional method vacate that gain and bank it immediately then quickly get off that playing field. In these moments in this environment you are a "Chaos" factor only and domination is beyond your ability. I assure the field will react to any loss or gain. These moments of chaos only open for short periods so don’t think "Holding" is an option unless you are a seasoned investor in for the long haul. In your ARV model delete "Holding" period.

Using ARV is perhaps not the most reliable unconventional method to use in market predicting. The absence of vast wealth amongst the ARV’rs supports this statement. I assure you if it could….they would.

The whole concept of binary selection is flawed. Consider a single possible question and its answer.

Analysis is King and always will be. No analytic method equals severe risk.

Avoid Waggers… (Wild ass guessers) who fly by the seat of their pants and feature such skills and super powers as omniscience and spirit guides, etc.

In regards to my comments to the year long market rise it was determined by Remote Viewing a series of targets for which masking and overlay and entrainment were employed. Analysis revealed a slow laborious climb of the market.

To launch any effort to venture into the world of the markets by Remote Viewers requires assets and resources. And then the question remains…Why should Remote Viewers use their skills to make someone else rich?

Glenn

Why should Remote Viewers use their skills to make someone else rich?

Reply From: George To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-10-28

Glenn:

You asked "Why should Remote Viewers use their skills to make someone else rich?"

There is a process that happens when someone does something great and useful for others. In 1975 Bill Gates made some software called "Altair BASIC". He sold some copies and many of his customers gave many more copies away for free. In early 1976 Bill sent out a letter complaining that he’d made less than $2 per hour for his time.

But, what happened then is that it became VERY clear that Bill’s BASIC software was EXCELLENT! The demand for the next versions of Microsoft BASIC was very great. The "loss" on the first round was really great advertisement.

As I see it RV etc. is in a similar place to computer software in 1975. If one can produce and even give away valuable data, that will produce an incredible demand for more. When this demand is handled properly it should be very profitable for the RVer’s etc.

Re: Why should Remote Viewers use their skills to make someone else rich?

Reply From: Nemo To: George 2005-10-29

Despite what some may tell you remote viewing is work. You can only do so much a day. Your capacity is constrained.

Add to that that to get to and maintain an operationally effective skill level you must continually do validation targets. Once you reach an operationally effective level to maintain effectiveness you must stay strict to the protocols established (proper chain of custody, proper targeteering, continually working blind validation targets etc.). If you don’t you can easily slip into a state of self-delusion.

Many remote viewers who are actually very skilled have fallen into this trap.

Look at the state of the RV community today…Many predict the end of the world, but few would agree on just how it’s going to happen. Well, you are seeing the results of once expert remote viewers slip into this area of self-delusion.

My point to all of this is to be effective against any operational target you need a cohesive team. For that team to stick together you need some sort of shared cause, vision, purpose, and values.

For me, I would be highly offended if the team I was part of used my remote viewing to locate and assassinate an individual…be as evil as that person may be, that goes dead against my values.

And every other individual on the team is going to have their values that should be respected.

When we work, we work blind, and that means we must be able to trust the targeting committee implicitly.

Add all these variables up and what that equals is an effective remote viewing session against an operational target, properly setup, properly worked, properly analyzed is a very scarce commodity indeed.

With a tool of such potential that at its current state is so scarce would you not want to use that tool where it’s going to get the most "bang for the buck"?

In that light, and in the grand picture, does shifting money around through stock market or gambling predictions change anything? Does it improve the lot of humanity?

Finding a missing child, while may be a noble cause, you’ve only impacted the lives of a few. That same viewing could be used to impact the lives of millions if channeled in another direction.

While those targets may be fun, and I wouldn’t object to them, I would like to know that in the end my remote viewing effort actually improved the lot of all of humanity in one way or another.

Just my 2 cents…

Reply From: George To: Nemo 2005-10-31

With a tool of such potential that at its current state is so scarce would you not want to use that tool where it’s going to get the most "bang for the buck"?

Yes, I quite agree. But, what targets will get the "most bang for the buck."

Is practice, practice the best and only good use for RV etc.? I say etc. because I’ve used reverse speech and dreams quite sucessfully. I think it’s obvious that there are extra useful targets, Like:

1. Let’s say there is a way developed to use RV etc. to predict a market in a way that will enable someone to make $50,000 per RV group session. Now, isn’t it likely that someone with the investment money to make that profit would be willing to pay say $20,000 so that they can get the data and make the profit?

If they will pay that kind of money to RVer’s etc. then we can turn a bunch of part time RVer’s into full time RVer’s. No more need for a day time job. That can bring in a lot more energy and time to RV etc. and improvement of RV etc.

2. There certainly are targets that can bring in info that can improve the RV etc. process. We should not need to guess as to how to improve things.

At this point I don’t see any target that would be more useful than these. Do you?

Reply From: Chris To: Glenn B. Wheaton 2005-10-30

Thanks Glenn. Since a pic is worth a thousand words, can I post a graph here? I’ve tried several times, but can’t get it to work…How do I do it?

Also: As far as "Hold" goes, an interesting fact is that the big money is really made through "holding". It’s because it takes a bit of time for the investment to go up more and more.

If there were away to probe the future with R.V. for this element, it is worth it.

Chris

Chris,

Hey you made some investment money congratulations! As with most things involving money a gain is always good and a loss is ..well… a bit less. In regards to your method I am not sure I would risk much as a result of a dream. In our minds we each assemble reality and must balance our rationale using our own wits. Sometimes we do act on insight that arrives via less than conventional channels such as a feeling, or inclination, dream, or bolt from the heavens, but the risk factor is very high. But they do say "No Guts… No Glory".

Many who have amassed fortunes have done so by their reliance on their own intuition and wits and who’s to say that you are not to join their ranks. Reading the signs if that is how you see your reality may be your ticket to fame and fortune or it may be a deep ever accelerating plunge to the depths of poverty and beyond. It is all a risk…

A few comments about some of your remarks.

If you acquire a market gain using a less than conventional method vacate that gain and bank it immediately then quickly get off that playing field. In these moments in this environment you are a "Chaos" factor only and domination is beyond your ability. I assure the field will react to any loss or gain. These moments of chaos only open for short periods so don’t think "Holding" is an option unless you are a seasoned investor in for the long haul. In your ARV model delete "Holding" period.

Using ARV is perhaps not the most reliable unconventional method to use in market predicting. The absence of vast wealth amongst the ARV’rs supports this statement. I assure you if it could….they would.

The whole concept of binary selection is flawed. Consider a single possible question and its answer.

Analysis is King and always will be. No analytic method equals severe risk.

Avoid Waggers… (Wild ass guessers) who fly by the seat of their pants and feature such skills and super powers as omniscience and spirit guides, etc.

In regards to my comments to the year long market rise it was determined by Remote Viewing a series of targets for which masking and overlay and entrainment were employed. Analysis revealed a slow laborious climb of the market.

To launch any effort to venture into the world of the markets by Remote Viewers requires assets and resources. And then the question remains…Why should Remote Viewers use their skills to make someone else rich?

Glenn

>

Reply From: trypper To: Nemo 2005-11-04

You are a wise man, Nemo

Scroll to Top